• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well, there's only one person we know of with scoliosis that bad.

Thank God my scoliosis isn't as bad as MX's.

Thank God they kept the design of the old keyblades, it looks like TAV keyblade's change when they get keychains is my guess.

Hakumei_chan

Watching the trailer makes me wanna cry. Especially towards the end.>.<

I can't wait for the game!!! :36:

I still need to buy a new PSP for it...stupid little brother for dropping my old one. :cry:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Have you tried watching the video on the actual BBS site, or just on Youtube? If you haven't seen it on the actual site yet, I would. The graphics are a little better.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Have you tried watching the video on the actual BBS site, or just on Youtube? If you haven't seen it on the actual site yet, I would. The graphics are a little better.

I guess you are right. I want to download it and I wouldnt know how to download of the official site. I only have a youtube downloader.

diogo14

When Ven is at DI I guess the hand we see near him is his. Because he may still be in the same poition as when he was frozen. Idk. The one on the left looks like MX.. but it may be someone else.. Terra? This trailer was AWESOME

B

Blade5468

Thank God they kept the design of the old keyblades, it looks like TAV keyblade's change when they get keychains is my guess.

Yeah, you'll notice in Neverland too Aqua appears to be holding either what is a keyblade of Terra with sum Neverland keychain.. or maybe its just the lost boys trying to copy him :X

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Oh God >.< I cant wait any longer >.< BBS will be epic *o*
I like how we hear Ansem the Wise say " his name is..." and then we get to see Sora :3

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Watching the trailer again, I noticed that Braig gained his scar and eyepatch.
Ha, Braig's so awesome!

A-sora

I have some doubts:
*When master erakus saids you shouldn`t exist,to which person he refers to?¿

*Maybe the falling star that sora is whatching is the arriving of kairi to destiny island, also they could explain why they send kairi to destiny island

*Could it be a sequel in the future where they explain, when the organization took Castle Oblivion, the creation of the world that never was, when maleficent took radiant garden and becomes(I dont remeber the name XD), the posibble conection between sora and ven, and riku and terra, also they could explain why in KH1 when sora stab with riku`s dark keyblade, all the princess heart where inside him?¿?¿..............

*The rest of king mickey training or what happened to him after Birth by sleep

*what happened with mster erakus after all this evens (but i guess he die in birth by sleep)

*What is the role of ansem the wise in birth by sleep (in minute 6:20 ansem says "but every time it has been saved by a boy holding a keyblade".....maybe they could told us about the past keyblade heroes)....also is he refering to sora in minute 6:50 when he said "then he will be abel to open that door, and save those unhappy souls" I think this is the main theme of the next KH game

*Maybe at the end Ven is in the Room of Sleep

I`m fucking hope the announce the NA Release quickly, and hoping that the next KH game be in PSP or Xbox 360.......
Also it could fucking great if in the next game we could play with aqua, vent or terra, and off course also sora.....

Hope you help me discussing whit these doubts.,...............Thanks

Last edited:

diogo14

Kairi going to DI isn't shown in BBS according to Nomura in one of the recent interviews. He said something like that...

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I watch the Vid again and I saw Ven in the blanket. My theory is that someone (Terra or Aqua) is trying to find a safe place for Ventus. And Aqua in the Dark Ocean (I always forget that name) means that she was sent to the dark relem (May she's still there)

My upcoming thread, I want some theories.

7_Arch_Angels

^ It was "Hollow Bastion" that you forgot.

Anyway, was it Albert Einstein's face at 3.00, at the left screen? LoL. No need to answer, though, if you guys don't wanna..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back