• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

If Aqua get's stabbed by Vanitas keyblade what happens? She dies? Loses her heart?

When Kairi lost her heart she still had her body because she only had light inside her... does this mean that Ven is like her and like the princesses?

H

Haxon

AHHHHHHHBIUEFVIEUVCIUWEVYUIOVCVTVI!!!!!!!!!!

CAN SOMEBODY POST AN IMAGE OF THE PART IN THE TRAILER WHEN WE SEE VANITAS FACE THE MOST!? MY COMPUTER IS SLOW AND CAN BARELY SEE IT!!! PLEASEE!!!!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Hmm.

About Ven wrapped in a white cloth on DI, he has the same look in his eyes than Kairi did when she lost her heart.
I'm guessing he lost his heart. Aqua said it, Terra said it.
When Kairi lost her heart she still had her body because she only had light inside her... does this mean that Ven is like her and like the princesses?
That's what I'm thinking. Ven is a BWHoPL.

Also, looks like Terra's Keyblade is back to its original form near the end. No keychain = no memories, right?
No memories, gee, I wonder... :/

Anyway, awesome trailer is awesome. :D

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Ven sitting in that chair in the white room in the beginning. Is that the CoW?
It's supposedly in CO, and based on its design, looks like one of the CO rooms.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Is there already a link to download it in high quality?

Well, you can download it off of Youtube, but its quality isn't as good if you would have downloaded it off of the BBS official site. The quality on the trailer is a bit better.

Originally Posted by Strawberry
Ven sitting in that chair in the white room in the beginning. Is that the CoW?
It's supposedly in CO, and based on its design, looks like one of the CO rooms.

I wonder where in CO though; Xemnas seemed to be searching for that room for a long time and he couldn't even find it, assuming that the room was the RoA.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
AHHHHHHHBIUEFVIEUVCIUWEVYUIOVCVTVI!!!!!!!!!!

CAN SOMEBODY POST AN IMAGE OF THE PART IN THE TRAILER WHEN WE SEE VANITAS FACE THE MOST!? MY COMPUTER IS SLOW AND CAN BARELY SEE IT!!! PLEASEE!!!!

vanitas2.png

The picture is also in the OP.

A

Azrael

Watching this now, Terra has to be absolutely connected to Xehanort.

He does the same darkness shit that XH pulled on Riku in CO.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
OOOOH FUCK ITS FINALLY OUT!!!
NEEED TO GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
ok can someone clear this up for me....is that baby ven or just ven wrapped in a cloth. If it is why does he look so much younger? Also the wooden keyblade replica or kingdom key is on the tree with him and he seems to be being watched by a cloaked person near the tree beside him

αsiя

space coke
Im kind of dissapointed in Vanitas's laugh
He sounds like a pussy

A

Azrael

Im kind of dissapointed in Vanitas's laugh
He sounds like a pussy

I don't know. Seems perfect for Haley Joel Osment to pull off if he voices Vanitas.
ok can someone clear this up for me....is that baby ven or just ven wrapped in a cloth. If it is why does he look so much younger? Also the wooden keyblade replica or kingdom key is on the tree with him and he seems to be being watched by a cloaked person near the tree beside him

Well I'm not sure but it looks like he lost his Pure Heart.

H

Haxon

ONCE AGAIN...

CAN SOMEBODY POST AN IMAGE OF THE PART IN THE TRAILER WHEN WE SEE VANITAS FACE THE MOST?!?!
MY COMPUTER IS SLOW AND BARELY PLAYS VIDEOS AND I CANT PAUSE THERE!!! PLEASEE I WANT TO SEE IT THIS ISNT FAIR!!!

αsiя

space coke
It doesnt look like a baby

Also the same thing that is attacking LoD is what attacked Destiney Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back