• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazzyBRY

did any1 noticed when ven changed to wingblade..

he changes from Speedrave>>Wingblade

so the modes are customizable or cyclone just turned into wingblade?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Well, they accomplished what any business would want to do. They teased us.

Xion14

I haven't been on in a loooong time but I couldn't help myself I just need to talk about BBS and the trailer that was just released :D
I didn't even realize Vanitas' shield was melting away, you guys posted it here so thank you :) There are a few things I have to say/ask and this is just from reading through all of your guys' posts today o.o!!! I'm off work so i had the time lol
I apologize now if my info and names of ppl and places are not up to date, Real Life has been keeping me very busy -.-;;

1) Vanitas, we only see the tiny bits but we know has golden eyes and black hair, long near the eyes. Has nomura ever confirmed that Vaintas is an actual male? I'm just curious cuz the eye looks like Xion's. And she's the only one who i know with black hair unless of course you guys can point someone else out. That brought up another question too, where exactly did Xion come from? I know her story and everything but if she's connected to Roxas, his memories, when did he ever meet a girl that looks like Xion? that's the part i'm wondering.

2.) vanitas golden eyes remind me of terra's golden eyes at the end of the extended version of the video at the end of KH2. When he looks up at the sky and it zooms in on his face, he looks angry and his eyes do this golden glow thing. that's what the eyes remind me of.

3.) i know i'm going to cry at the end of this game. i know this game does not end well. Terra, (supposedly) his memories make LS in KH2FM+ so we know something happens to Terra. Ven well we all know something bad happens to him. Now with the trailer showing him looking lifeless and how Aqua and terra both mention to whoever to give back their friend's heart so yea we know something bad happens to Ven. with that being said if Terra is the LS (which SERIOUSLY i believe HE IS!) i beginning to think he died/is killed in BBS.....his memories/ghost/spirit just lingering.

4.) i want to know what the heck happens to aqua!!! it looks to me based on the trailer nothing really bad happens to her. kind of like kairi, her heart is too strong you know? MX even says so in this trailer. So if she's the only one that the darkness never gets to umm how does Xenahort (god i can't spell his name for the life of me sorry) get her armor and keyblade in that room?

5.) i really think Ven is in the Room of Wakening or whatever you call it -.-;;

6.) i laughed throughout all the pages seeing how everyone was saying baby ven lol I'm sorry i thought so too till i saw more of the trailer. i really think the aqua crying scene and the scene with ven wrapped in a blanket with the two figures are one in the same. yes the background looks like TWTNW aka Dark Margin but i really think she's crying cuz she's saying good bye to ven....still doesn't expplain wth happens to her though darnit >_< and i think it's aqua sitting by a wrapped ven on the tree not his keyblade.....in the fight scene when he gets frozen and thrown off the side of the cliff by MX doesn't he loose his keyblade? or am i mistaken?

7.) i'm really beginning to think Xehanort = Terra or Terra = Xehanort it just fits...i don't know HOW but it just you know that gut feeling that it FITS somehow!!! >_< I keep thinking of when Xehanort is in that room with Aqua's armor and he's referring to it as "friend" ...and he's looking for the chamber of wakening right? where supposedly ven most likely is? why would Xehanort be in search of him...why would he keep aqua's armor and call "her" ...'friend' it just arrrrr god damnit nomura >.< @.@

8.) can someone explain to me why everyone keeps saying aqua and terra get their "old" keyblades BACK? i seem to of misunderstood something so please enlighten me someone! :)

9.) is happy that others are starting to think ven and sora are connected somehow!!! god i remember when BBS was FIRST announced and i made some kind of comment about ven and sora being connected like ven fused/absorbed with Sora i got yelled at!!! o.o god that sucked!!! now i'm happy that others are thinking like this too yay!!! i'm serious though i think this story all comes down to Ven/Sora/Roxas i really think KH is all about him in the end.

10.) nearing the end of the pages god i'm on page 34 you guys are talking about final bosses. I think it goes Aqua = Terra (cuz he finally turns to the darkness? ) Terra = MX and Ven = Vanitas

11.) BBS happens 10 years before KH, if you remember Leon, Aerith, Yuffie and Cid all come from Hallow Bastion/RG as well just like Kairi. they say that their planet is taken over 9 years ago in KH...so there's one year sort of unaccounted for. unless it takes a year for the heartless to take over HB/RG..which i don't think is the case.

12.) someone commented on about what's going to happen next after the KH2FM+ extended video. if i'm correct didn't nomura say that this was near the end of the game? correct me if i'm wrong please anyone. so if that's true, the final boss fights take place in the desrt mountain place. (sorry again for not knowing the names of these damn places *sighs*)

AlwaysTenFeetTal

9.) is happy that others are starting to think ven and sora are connected somehow!!! god i remember when BBS was FIRST announced and i made some kind of comment about ven and sora being connected like ven fused/absorbed with Sora i got yelled at!!! o.o god that sucked!!! now i'm happy that others are thinking like this too yay!!! i'm serious though i think this story all comes down to Ven/Sora/Roxas i really think KH is all about him in the end.

I remember seeing "The Gathering" video and immediately thinking it was Riku, Sora, and Kiari under the armor.

Xion14

I remember seeing "The Gathering" video and immediately thinking it was Riku, Sora, and Kiari under the armor.

I did think it was them too...you know the Keyblade war. Until Nomura announced the video was actually BBS and it took place in the past i was like AWWWW...lol

then i started watching which keyblade they grabbed and which path they came from :D but that's a whole other forum lol

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Anyone else feel that the trailer gave away too much information? Especially considering we have to wait even longer for the game :(

Well, Nomura said in his blog entry that he didn't release all of the juicy-good scenes in the trailer. I couldn't imagine that; better scenes. I thought the ones we saw were good enough.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Xion14
1) Vanitas, we only see the tiny bits but we know has golden eyes and black hair, long near the eyes. Has nomura ever confirmed that Vaintas is an actual male? I'm just curious cuz the eye looks like Xion's. And she's the only one who i know with black hair unless of course you guys can point someone else out. That brought up another question too, where exactly did Xion come from? I know her story and everything but if she's connected to Roxas, his memories, when did he ever meet a girl that looks like Xion? that's the part i'm wondering.

Well, you know that Xion and Roxas are connected to Sora, with Roxas being his Nobody and Xion
being created from his strongest memories, which are of Kairi
As such, she resembles Kairi. I may have misunderstood your question though.

8.) can someone explain to me why everyone keeps saying aqua and terra get their "old" keyblades BACK? i seem to of misunderstood something so please enlighten me someone! :)

They're referring to their original Keyblades, the ones you first see in the secret ending. Their designs have changed a while ago to what you see in the art and trailer and whatnot.

Lol. Well, Nomura did say that KH is Sora's story.

11.) BBS happens 10 years before KH, if you remember Leon, Aerith, Yuffie and Cid all come from Hallow Bastion/RG as well just like Kairi. they say that their planet is taken over 9 years ago in KH...so there's one year sort of unaccounted for. unless it takes a year for the heartless to take over HB/RG..which i don't think is the case.

That one year is the year Ansem and his apprentices conduct experiments on the heart, leading up to their betrayal and becoming the founding members of the Organization.

12.) someone commented on about what's going to happen next after the KH2FM+ extended video. if i'm correct didn't nomura say that this was near the end of the game? correct me if i'm wrong please anyone. so if that's true, the final boss fights take place in the desrt mountain place. (sorry again for not knowing the names of these damn places *sighs*)

Sunset Horizon :D

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
That brought up another question too, where exactly did Xion come from? I know her story and everything but if she's connected to Roxas, his memories, when did he ever meet a girl that looks like Xion? that's the part i'm wondering.

Xion looks the way she does because Kairi was Sora's strongest memory

Terra, (supposedly) his memories make LS in KH2FM+ so we know something happens to Terra.
That might not be Terra and it might have not even happened in the KH storyline.
Interviewer: May I believe that the one you fight in KH2FM+, and Terra are the same person? Because they both use a very similar kind of Keyblade.

Tetsuya Nomura: If they really are the same person, or not is uncertain, though it doesn't matter if you think they are the same person.
If it doesn't matter whose under the armor, the fight itself might not matter. Some believe that would mean the fight never happen and only acted as a heads up for BBS
umm how does Xenahort get her armor and keyblade in that room?
Well it's not clear at this point of Xehanort had her armor, be we do know that once Xemnas was born and banished Ansem the Wise he built the Chamber of Repose underneath the Lab.

Well alot actually happened in that one year
  • Ansem the Wise begins his studies of the heart
  • Xehanort is found and becomes an apprentice
  • The heartless are created'
  • Ansem meets Mickey and stops the studies of the heart
  • Xehanort and the other apprentices give themselves to darkness
  • Their nobodies are born and banish Ansem the Wise
  • Kairi is sent from Radiant Garden
Xemnas and the rest of the newly formed Organization leave the world and basically allow Maleficent to take over the place with the heartless.

Xion14

To william the wise and unknown chaser...my question about Xion you misunderstood me.

I know that Xion was made from Sora's strongest memories = Kairi. What I was asking is WHY Xion looks the way she does. Namine was a mix of Sora and Kairi so i understand why she doesn't look like either of them. If xion was based off of Kairi why not just make her look exactly like kairi you know?

the other thing about Xion is Xigbar(god i hope this is the right Org member) sees VEN when he looks at Xion. Xion is made of memories so that just even points even more to the absorbing theory of Ven and Sora.

Anyways, my original question would be if Xion is made up of memories. Where is the memory of Sora meeting a black haired girl? In the face she looks like kairi yes. but if ven was absorbed by Sora then maybe his memories were absorbed into Sora too. xion looking like vanitas?

thats why i asked has it been confirmed that Vanitas is in fact a male. like nomura has actually said yes vanitas is a guy. cuz when that helmet is melting off the black hair and eyes reminds me of Xion *shrugs*

i know i probably didn't even explain myself lol SORRY!

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
To William the wise and unknown chaser...my question about Xion you misunderstood me. I know that Xion was made from Sora's strongest memories = Kairi.
Oh, Sorry about that
The other thing about Xion is Xigbar sees VEN when he looks at Xion. Xion is made of memories so that just even points even more to the absorbing theory of Ven and Sora.

Xion looking like other people or things really has nothing to do with Ven and Sora' connection. She's more like a memory mirror and cast an image of the viewer's past. Xigbar saw Ven during BBS and during that moment was reminded of him and Xion changed accordingly. Saix only saw her as a doll and Xemnas saw her as both Ven and a doll.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I believe that Nomura has said that it is a face we've already seen. But to me it's way preposterous to think he'll look like any female character.

AlwaysTenFeetTal

I believe that Nomura has said that it is a face we've already seen. But to me it's way preposterous to think he'll look like any female character.
Seriously. I mean, that body doesn't look like a female's body in any way, shape, or form. Unless that is, it's a really flat chested girl haha.

Na?lo

Happy new year, bitches!! xDDD It's already 0:09 in Spain, and i've just eaten my 12 grapes (traditions... xD)
Well.... i have something to say 'bout the new trailer. Especially about Vanitas' helmet. If he can just "melt it down" whenever he want... why did he get it off while talking to MX at that corridor?? Wouldn't it have been more... confortable for him??.... (yea, i realize it's a stupid question =__='.... and havent started drinkin' yet... xDD)

crazzyBRY

6.) i laughed throughout all the pages seeing how everyone was saying baby ven lol I'm sorry i thought so too till i saw more of the trailer. i really think the aqua crying scene and the scene with ven wrapped in a blanket with the two figures are one in the same. yes the background looks like TWTNW aka Dark Margin but i really think she's crying cuz she's saying good bye to ven....still doesn't expplain wth happens to her though darnit >_< and i think it's aqua sitting by a wrapped ven on the tree not his keyblade.....in the fight scene when he gets frozen and thrown off the side of the cliff by MX doesn't he loose his keyblade? or am i mistaken?

aqua's crying in dark meridian.. u can see the moon.. while ven wrapped in white cloth is in destiny island..

aqua sitting beside ven?? i doubt.. u can't see blue hair there.. it's most likely the kingdom key..

we don't know about his keyblade getting wrecked..

Xion14

First of all, Xion has blue eyes, so she's out the window for the Vanitas theory.

Terra has blue eyes and then his eyes go golden and crazy when he looks up at the sky in the extended version of the KH2FM+ video. Just pointing that out, that characters eyes can change color for long periods of time, i don't know about that one but they can change. Could be something about the darkness effecting you. Anyways, I was just saying that Xion is the only black haired character i know, who fits the very small description we have now.

And i've heard that too Marly. Nomura has said when we see Vanitas' face it'll shock the hell out of all of us. that's why he's showing us the few teasing scenes about vanitas' helmet off/or dissolving lol

God reminds me back in the day when we referred to Roxas as BHK (blond haired kid lol) everyone that was in that forum freaked when a very small picture of Roxas' face was revealed XD god the good ol days lol

to crazzyBRY when Ven is wrapped up on DI it's night time too -.-;; so i was just saying that aqua could be kneeling down by the tree. DI does have a moon too when it's night time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back