• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS song.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I hope they get a new song for BBS, because I'm getting bored at listening to S&C and Sanctuary for the millionth time already. I want something new for such an awesome game. It's kind of lame to use the same song over and over for two or more games.

If they can get Utada to sing a new song for BBS, it would be awesome. It feels strange not having the same singer after so many games. Those Disney people better pay up, because they are already freakin rich as it is. What's wrong with paying her a little more? Bunch of stingy people. D:

Aria

braver by the minute
Another thread like this...? I'd rather have FotU than Simple and Clean/Sanctuary, it's just been used to many times.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Some type of opening arrangement of Fate of the Unknown if not a mix of the other songs (don't know how they'd do that).
Who knows if she'll come back? She's already snagged some more fans through KH.
SE's still got Jyongri though :3

Grey

I hope there's a brand new one, really. CoM had Simple and Clean because it was a direct sequel-like game to KH1--CoM began pretty much exactly where KH1 left off.

For Days, Sanctuary worked because it involved stuff introduced in KH2, such as Nobodies... plus, it was more closely involved in the period leading up to KH2. That's my reasoning, anyway.

But, BbS doesn't fit into either of those. BbS was 10 years before KH, and approximately 11 years before KH2. Simple and Clean is too light for a game that's supposedly darker, like Birth by Sleep...

A remix of Sanctuary (and I mean an actual remix, but not some weird techno remix or something) may be ok, but from what Utada said about Hikari and Passion (that Hikari was the dawn, Passion was sort of the dusk), I don't think that'd fit, either.

I dunno. Nomura did say there was an opening sequence, so it more than likely has it's own theme, though I wouldn't be surprised if they did something similar to Crisis Core and just made it instrumental.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Seeing as how FotU seems to represent BbS with being in all the trailers (even the newest one) I'm willing to bet it'll be the theme. Besides, it would be a hella lot better than another version of S&C or Sanctuary.

i know but main theme =/= opening and ending song.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
i know but main theme =/= opening and ending song.

And yet Hikari (Instrumental) was one of the main themes in KH1.

Either way, seeing as how even the latest trailer has FotU in it, I'm willing to bet that's the theme. Especially if it's not another Utada song.

Allister Rose

French Lover
And yet Hikari (Instrumental) was one of the main themes in KH1.

Either way, seeing as how even the latest trailer has FotU in it, I'm willing to bet that's the theme. Especially if it's not another Utada song.

but again, theme =/= opening song. kh1? i dotn think it did.

kh2 didnt use sanctuary as a theme and neither did com and re: com, not even 358/2 days.

an opening song and ending song isnt the main theme in games.

and saying that FotU is the main theme in BBS isn't contradicting anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back