• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS song.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefroggygirl

KH1 + CoM - simple and clean
KH2 + days - sanctuary

will bbs have it's own song or will it be one of the two old ones ;o?
and also, will it be made by the same woman (Utada, or something like that :S)?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh for the love of fuck, how many times has this thread been done?

Anyway, if Disney changes their ways a bit, we'll probably see a new song for BBS. (Utada stopped agreeing to let Disney use her songs since they apparently weren't paying her enough.)

Cexiangel

i would appreciate a new song. don't get me wrong, s&c and sanc were good, but i think they should add a third song to the list of awesomeness. I HAVE SPOKEN!!

also, if you have time go ahead and check out my quizilla account. my username is acelegin

bluefroggygirl

eh, sorry for the repeated thread? x.x
so i guess in future games we're not going to have any new songs other than remixes? D:
that sucks ass Dx

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
In Nomura's blog entry in the Message from the Kingdom (I think), he mentioned that they were working on the PV and whatnot. There's a chance they're also looking for another singer. Luckily for us, since Disney does absolutely nothing during the development process, Nomura (or whoever chooses the singers) will pick someone good, and not tween cannonfodder from Disney.

The deal with Utada was that Disney was asking too much from her, and not giving enough in return, and as a result, she refused to write another song for them.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Hopefully an arrangement/version of Fate of the Unknown with lyrics and Faye Wong singing it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yuna Ito sings really well in english and sounds similar style to utada hiakru. i think she has a high chance of becoming the next kh singer (that is if she is satisfied by what she's being paid)
EDIT:

Hopefully an arrangement/version of Fate of the Unknown with lyrics and Faye Wong singing it.

usually kh themes dont get to become openings

αsiя

space coke
Im hopping for something new
it was okay in Days to have Sanctuary because Days wasn't that new
but in BBS it better be something that will set the mood when we play it

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by asir1234567
it was okay in Days to have Sanctuary because Days wasn't that new

Sanctuary was used for Days in english because Passion was used for Days in japanese. In an interview, it was said that the lyrics of Passion fitted the story of Days, so in turn, it's english counterpart was used in the other version of the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
IF THE SONG IS NOT SUNG BY UTADA IM SO HAVE A FIT! >_<

Well, think of it this way; there's always the chance that Disney offered her more money and she accepted at the last minute and nobody told us.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
any close or intimate association or union

I know what you mean. It might be hard to get used to not hearing Utada's voice during the opening and after you beat the final boss.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think it will just have a new remix of Hikari/Simple and Clean

Those have been used 3 times already. SE is smart enough to know that the fans are getting bored of hearing the same thing over and over, no matter how awesome the song is. Besides, we all agree that BBS deserves it's own song :)

Awards
Those have been used 3 times already. SE is smart enough to know that the fans are getting bored of hearing the same thing over and over, no matter how awesome the song is. Besides, we all agree that BBS deserves it's own song :)

I dont think SE cares. The game isn't about the song. And its only been used twice. And yes, BBS deserves its own song, but we haven't heard anything about one. Maybe it won't even have an intro song. It's possible that the intro(s) would just be regular CGI scene(s).

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
usually kh themes dont get to become openings

Seeing as how FotU seems to represent BbS with being in all the trailers (even the newest one) I'm willing to bet it'll be the theme. Besides, it would be a hella lot better than another version of S&C or Sanctuary.

And its only been used twice.

Actually, it's been used four times:
-Kingdom Hearts
-Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
-Kingdom hearts: Chain of Memories
-Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back