• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Special Stuff?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
Okay so recently alot of games have been offering "special stuff" when you order online ex: like in RE: Chain of memories (the NA Edition) you got random card thing that are useless and now in days you are getting some DS sleeve thing and in an slightly unrelated matter you are getting a 10 song cd with Dissidia (but they are both made by SE right?)

So what do you think the BBS "special stuff" will be? A cat???? No...(but maybe....) SO again what do you think it will be!!!!

YOU DECIDE

Edit:Well not really decide........

Last edited:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Re: BBS Special Stuff????

No idea really.
Little Days sleeve you only get with an Amazon pre-order so not much for Gamestop/Best Buy pre-orders.

I would think something small like the postcards again or nothing at all.

Antiquity

Awards

Yeah amazon is beast.... but I thought you got the sleeve everywhere (also on a side note days is like 8 dollars cheaper on amazon and no tax baby!!!!)

=P Not cancelling my order with Gamestop though you do have a point with Amazon being cheaper. But yeah, the bonus items may or may not be different depending on where you pre-order. Like pre-ordering Dissidia on Gamestop gets you limited edition covers (and a bunch of other stuff if you go with the bundle). Not sure if you get that other places (think a calendar is given out at Best Buy).
Days sleeve I think I've seen on eBay but don't know if that's it.

So it may be possible that a different, most likely small, bonus would be different for BBS reserves but I could see there being nothing at all.

tacochance

I want a cover for my PSP, (Bought the Ratchet and Clank version just for Birth By Sleep, but has scratches all over it from times I've dropped it DX)

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Possibly a cover for the PSP. Maybe more cards. Who knows? Wait and see.

State

Awards

A Limited Edition PSP bundle with MX, DS and the Unbirth symbol on the back with TAV and their Master in the front.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!

well im sure all the guys would like an aqua poster XD lol

crazzyBRY

maybe a psp keyblade strap??thats all i can think of =)..

or the character designing..like how they made the characters...like a blue print or sum sort -.-

Antiquity

Awards

A Limited Edition PSP bundle with MX, DS and the Unbirth symbol on the back with TAV and their Master in the front.

See, I'd like a bundle like that but maybe with VAT on the back on one side with DS and MX on the other. That's what I'd picture them doing if not just slapping the Unbirth symbol somewhere ^^ But who knows...

tacochance

Just a picture/poster of her? Come on guys, we need something better than JUST her, we need her, and some other hot femaleKH chars. in bikinis tickling each other in a cutscene :D

Theart

Awards

Just a picture/poster of her? Come on guys, we need something better than JUST her, we need her, and some other hot femaleKH chars. in bikinis tickling each other in a cutscene :D

ROTFL xD That would definitely get all the guys here in a happier mood!!! =D

tacochance

Hales yeah! :DD I wouldn't even mind a sucky Atlantica again if it has Aqua swimming in a bikini and her boobs jiggle ^w^

TerraFTW!

Hales yeah! :DD I wouldn't even mind a sucky Atlantica again if it has Aqua swimming in a bikini and her boobs jiggle ^w^

o_o

wow. You Sir are indeed....

Weird.

You know your talking about a Video Game right???

Theart

Awards

I've said it before and I'll say it again: a mermaid Aqua would be smexy.... =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back