• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS symbol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeOfDiscovery

I was browsing through the pictures then came upon a picture which suprised me and also annoyed me to why I didn't think of it before..

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/Screen 13.jpg

This screenie has the symbol of what the new enemies represent.. It also has a heart with added features around it. If Heartless revolve around the heart and Nobodies revolve around the Body/Soul (forgot which one) Then the new monsters must be the left over element. (Wether it is body or soul) So what will they be called?

Any thoughts/guesses?

My best bet would be something like Soul-less or Soul-Eaters (Harry Potter LOL)
Or soulseekers?

Whatcha think peeps?

d_fallen_1

I was browsing through the pictures then came upon a picture which suprised me and also annoyed me to why I didn't think of it before..

Search - Kingdom Hearts Insider

This screenie has the symbol of what the new enemies represent.. It also has a heart with added features around it. If Heartless revolve around the heart and Nobodies revolve around the Body/Soul (forgot which one) Then the new monsters must be the left over element. (Wether it is body or soul) So what will they be called?

Any thoughts/guesses?

Or soulseekers?

Whatcha think peeps?

Need I remind you that Birth By Sleep takes place ten years before Kingdom Hearts; before the Heartless and Nobody were created. A lot of people believe that these creatures are manifestation of darkness, without the heart.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

As there are no Heartless/Nobodies in Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (gawd, how often have we already said this phrase in the past ;__;) there wouldn't really be any "left over element" to take.

It might just as well be a being not "based" on any living organism at all (which I'm sure everyone is assuming by now). =/

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Take a look at the symbol on the big ones stomach. Its not heartless or Nobody. i wonder what these creatures are......well. Im glad i have a PSP Black slim. i can get the game :)

Last edited:

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/Screen 13.jpg

Any thoughts/guesses?

Or soulseekers?

Whatcha think peeps?

Why do people always bring an inevitable flame war upon themselves?

Soul-less, dis-souls, the Reborn, all have been speculated about.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
mebe, mebe not.

i think this has been discussed a lot though. we really dont need lots of these threads. there's a birth by sleep thread for a reason.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

mebe, mebe not.

i think this has been discussed a lot though. we really dont need lots of these threads. there's a birth by sleep thread for a reason.

This is exactly what

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/107724-message-all.html

is all about.

It may have been discussed before, but he's a rather new member.

I<3Roxas

Not to mention souless basically being impossible, as many have said, because a body without a soul will die. We know this cause it's in an ansem report somewhere, forget which one.

Dexel

Beyond hope
As there are no Heartless/Nobodies in Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (gawd, how often have we already said this phrase in the past ;__;) there wouldn't really be any "left over element" to take.

It might just as well be a being not "based" on any living organism at all (which I'm sure everyone is assuming by now). =/

Quoted For Truth, If Only Half-Truth.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
Not to mention souless basically being impossible, as many have said, because a body without a soul will die. We know this cause it's in an ansem report somewhere, forget which one.

Hmm. Here's a thought.

[X=body |Y=Soul| Z=Heart]

Let's say that 'Y' left 'X' and 'Z' -- both 'X' and 'Z' would no longer exist, which leaves 'Y' without a destination. Hypothectically, if 'Y' was outside of the vessel for too long, would darkness grab hold of it? If so, what exactly would happen to that soul? Hypothetically, if these creatures are anything like the Heartless, they would manifest, creating a physical form.

So, perhaps that's what we're seeing in those scans. Specters of Darkness.

spec·ter
–noun

1. a visible incorporeal spirit, esp. one of a terrifying nature; ghost; phantom; apparition.

2. some object or source of terror or dread.

Just a thought.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Hmm. Here's a thought.

Let's say that 'Y' left 'X' and 'Z' -- both 'X' and 'Z' would no longer exist, which leaves 'Y' without a destination. Hypothectically, if 'Y' was outside of the vessel for too long, would darkness grab hold of it? If so, what exactly would happen to that soul? Hypothetically, if these creatures are anything like the Heartless, they would manifest, creating a physical form.

spec·ter
–noun

1. a visible incorporeal spirit, esp. one of a terrifying nature; ghost; phantom; apparition.

Just a thought.

lets call them Specters, or "THE SOULESS" until we find out.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Hmm. Here's a thought.

spec·ter
–noun

Just a thought.

The only problem with that, is if it were true, then we would be seeing them in KH1 & 2, seeing as how it could happen whenever a soul leaves... What ever the new enemies are, they have to be something that were created during BBS and what ever created them is no longer in exsistence or active...

I<3Roxas

SO what, exactly, would happen to a soul normally when a person dies? Does it go to Kingdom Souls or soemthing? And as the guy above me said, we would've seen them before as souls have been leaving bodies for a long time and nothing has shown up.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
The only problem with that, is if it were true, then we would be seeing them in KH1 & 2, seeing as how it could happen whenever a soul leaves... What ever the new enemies are, they have to be something that were created during BBS and what ever created them is no longer in exsistence or active...

Touche.

Yeah, I see where you're getting at. The first person that comes to mind is MX, but I don't want to say he created them off-the-bat like that (not sure why). I had a theory that these creatures were just like the DS, but in a lowly form. MX mentioned that he was monster 'infused' with darkness. Kinda sounds like a experiment from Xehanort himself, amirite?

- Extract the darkness from a person's heart.
- Cultivate darkness in a pure heart.
- Both suppress and amplify the darkness within.

I always had a feeling that these creatures were created similarily as the heartless. They just lack, or perhaps were created differently. Meh, I'm just thinking of possibilities.

EDIT: Honestly, I have no idea where the souls go. (No Hercules crap, please) ^_^

EyeOfDiscovery

Jesus christ! I bloody know! I'm just saying! If the heartless were LATER made from the heart and the nobodies LATER made from the soul or body then the creatures from BBS would have been made with the LEFT OVER part of the body. Bugger me! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back