• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[bbs] Terra/Ven's final moments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

whodeany

I'm sure these have been said before. But meh.

In the 'final scene' where TAV are fighting Vanitus and Xehanort, the kingdom hearts seems to appear once Vens heart is sacrariced to it, I believe because he has a heart of pure light. Much in the same way a princess does? It could be the reason the giant heart moon appears in the first place. Maybe there is no darkness in his heart.

And seeing this, and despite all the trying-not-to-succumb-to-darkness that he will surely go through, Terra decides he will use his power to save his friend, and gives into darkness in order to gain the power neccessary (much like Riku when fighting Roxas). He may indeed save the day, but his body and mind are broken. Only his hatred toward xehanort remains. And so it's the only word he remembers.

Yeah. Not neccessarily on the whole Terra=Xehanort bandwagon, but they're just se thoughts.

Ps: please excuse any grammer mistakes, I'm on my iPhone and they can be a bitch to write on.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I thought MX changed his Keyblade into that ball, not Ven's heart

Toreaver

I don't think Ven's Heart gets sacrificed, i think MX just freezes him but then again correct me if i'm wrong

ColdRoxas

That is right. Ven doesn't get his heart extracted in any way. The ball of ??darkness?? that MX blasted into the air was from his Keyblade

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
That is right. Ven doesn't get his heart extracted in any way. The ball of ??darkness?? that MX blasted into the air was from his Keyblade

I'm not so sure that this has been confirmed as true yet. The only thing that happens to Ven is his freezing of his body. I never saw Ven getting his heart extracted.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm not so sure that this has been confirmed as true yet. The only thing that happens to Ven is his freezing of his body. I never saw Ven getting his heart extracted.
Master Xehanort's Keyblade reverts into the ball of purple energy. What more confirmation do you need?

∞;4700529 said:
Master Xehanort's Keyblade reverts into the ball of purple energy. What more confirmation do you need?
Then again, MX's keyblade reverting to the ball might've some sort of symbology (Star Ocean reference O_O). I'm no where near knowing about the end of BBS, so correct me please.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Symbolic of what? It's not some kind of subtle or ambiguous gesture, it's an extremely definite one.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

But why would he do it after Ven is frozen? He could have just did it while they were trying to fend off Vanitas, obviously MX needed something that only Ven has seeing as how in the new trailer coming out their conersation is somewhat like this.
MX: "How is Ven."
Vanitas: "Don't worry I'll train him up."

Train for what? And Why? This has to be related to MX summoning Kingdomhearts somehow with that dark ball of energy in his hands.

xgnarmanx

But why would he do it after Ven is frozen? He could have just did it while they were trying to fend off Vanitas, obviously MX needed something that only Ven has seeing as how in the new trailer coming out their conersation is somewhat like this.
MX: "How is Ven."
Vanitas: "Don't worry I'll train him up."

Train for what? And Why? This has to be related to MX summoning Kingdomhearts somehow with that dark ball of energy in his hands.

It was'nt confirmed weather Vanitas was talking to MX or not.

Notice when he summons Kh all 3 keyblade weilders have pretty much gotten there asses kicked.

I don't see how Freezing ven is extracting anything...

He freezes ven with the opposite hand he weilds his keyblade with.

After he drops ven his keyblade turns into the ball if he did take somthing why would his keyblade change? He would of had what stole from ven in the opposite hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back