• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS TGS Trailer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noshade15

So... when is the trailer for BBS at TGS 09 going to come out into the open!? I'm getting really impatient and frustrated by this delay!!! I mean seriously! It was an open view trailer! so explain to me why an open, public, screening of a trailer at TGS isn't out to the public OUTSIDE of the TGS convention!? Do you seriously have to be at TGS to view it!? i don't care if it's all in Japanese! just let me watch it and then translate in dubs or something!

If anyone has any news or word of the trailer PLEASE tell me ASAP! cuz it's been over a week now... that's too long for any kind of TGS information to be put on hold... I'm ticked!

KingBlade

by sinspire^
If the trailer gets released, you will see it on the home page. I'm guessing its going to most likely released it when they update the BBS site with a release date for Japan.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So... when is the trailer for BBS at TGS 09 going to come out into the open!? I'm getting really impatient and frustrated by this delay!!! I mean seriously! It was an open view trailer! so explain to me why an open, public, screening of a trailer at TGS isn't out to the public OUTSIDE of the TGS convention!? Do you seriously have to be at TGS to view it!? i don't care if it's all in Japanese! just let me watch it and then translate in dubs or something!

If anyone has any news or word of the trailer PLEASE tell me ASAP! cuz it's been over a week now... that's too long for any kind of TGS information to be put on hold... I'm ticked!

Calm down. When it's released, it's released. Yes, it has been a while but it will be on the internet within now and the time BBs is released in Japan and if it's not, you can just watch all the scenes on the web.

peachie

Yeesh. Getting upset won't make it come any faster. It might not get released at all, so I wouldn't get your hopes up too high.

However, Square-Enix just uploaded another TGS trailer for that special Dissidia game. That's good. Hopefully they'll upload BBS, too. I certainly don't see the harm in uploading the trailer... But yeah, when and if it gets uploaded, you'll know very soon thereafter. If it does, it will probably be on the BBS website, or the SE youtube page. So go to those websites and mash your f5 button if you feel complied to do so.

And they were really strict about letting video cameras into their theaters and demo areas, I'm not that surprised it didn't get leaked.

Radon

mofo
Oh my fucking God. I hope the trailer never comes out just so it gets to you people.

Was a thread dedicated to you ignorance neccasary? No.

Most of the trailers in the past took months to get to the public. Some never got to the public. A week to wait! OMG instead of getting on with my real life I'm going to die from not seeing a trailer for a videogame! Kill me nooow! :cry:

You people are such impatient dumbasses.

i eat dark

dude the trailer will come out when it comes out.

can someone closed this? theres alot of threads like this around and its stupid to make more.... of course unless you like reading people crying about the trailer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back