• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Theatre Mode?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeCC

It's unfortunate that quite a lot of the great scenes aren't voiced. (Like explanations when they're in the normal overworld)

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
There are some unvoiced things, but nothing from cutscenes. Only in situations where you can go up and talk to someone like Peter or Merlin and they say unimportant non-story related stuff. All the dialogue in cutscenes are voiced though, which is quite nice.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There are some unvoiced things, but nothing from cutscenes. Only in situations where you can go up and talk to someone like Peter or Merlin and they say unimportant non-story related stuff. All the dialogue in cutscenes are voiced though, which is quite nice.

Do you have to approach people and select whether you want to continue the game, or can you just approach them and a cut scene would load?

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Nah, for the most part the cutscenes just happen whenever you get to the area that will trigger them. Most of the "extra" unvoiced lines of dialogue those characters get only come after their part in the story is over. (For example, after the Never Land scenario is finished you can find Peter standing around. Then you can go up and talk to him and he has a couple of lines, but it doesn't effect anything.)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Nah, for the most part the cutscenes just happen whenever you get to the area that will trigger them. Most of the "extra" unvoiced lines of dialogue those characters get only come after their part in the story is over. (For example, after the Never Land scenario is finished you can find Peter standing around. Then you can go up and talk to him and he has a couple of lines, but it doesn't effect anything.)

Awesome. So you don't have to talk to people and get a box with two options like with Yen Sid at the start of KH II with his "No I'll read the book now" and "Yes I read it but..."?

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Mm... I'm pretty sure there weren't any situations like that. I could be wrong though, I don't remember every detail of the game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Mm... I'm pretty sure there weren't any situations like that. I could be wrong though, I don't remember every detail of the game.

Thats awesome. Thank you so much Lissar!!!

iSeeYOU

Were you asking those questions because you don't speak Japanese and don't want to search for videos of what answers to pick if you ever have to stumble across a situation like that ?... cause that's what I'd do xD

Justjack91

Awards
This totally makes it viable for a "world compilation" of cutscenes of all the characters in order like I posted before. So glad to hear this. Now we can watch the entire story of the "Castle of Dreams" play out collectively for all characters along with other worlds.

I knew that this would be possible. :)

jordand

Awesome. So you don't have to talk to people and get a box with two options like with Yen Sid at the start of KH II with his "No I'll read the book now" and "Yes I read it but..."?

The only time offhand I can think of is at Olympus Coliseum.Hades asks if your ready to start and you can either click 'yes' or 'no'

* Don't speak Japanese but...yeah haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back