• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS theory.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
k...here it is

Master Eraqus is killed either by MX or Terra (in his path to become master...this is goin off wat MX said to Terra in Land of Departure....somethin like...if u stay with Master Eraqus, then ull never pass the Master Qualification Exam...)

MX is killed by Vanitas.

Ven is erased...(goin off of my Ven is a Replica idea)

Aqua...dont really know(maybe absorbed into Kingdom Hearts or killed by Vanitas)

Vanitas...the boss at the end of Terra's scenario....afterwards is fused with Terra from some contact with KH(then thats how Ansem SoD gives Riku his suit...Ansem SoD's clothes r just from the memory of MX)

Terra is fused with Vanitas after his final battle (creatin Xehanort)....then is Ven's final boss or somethin and loses his memory from the battle or cuz somethin from Kingdom Hearts.

If Terra does kill Master Eraqus...then it may not be from him gettin in the way of becomin Master...but at the end of the game, once he fuses with Vanitas(creatin Xehanort), and as a last resort...Master Eraqua erases Terra's memory and destroys Terra's keyblade...but by doin so, he sacrifices himself.

Also, if Terra+Vanitas is Ven's final boss...then Ven can team up with Master Eraqus or Eraqus can come in once Ven is about to be killed by Terra.

so people....leave ur comments, and no flamming.

this is more fanfic/rp material than it is a theory.

if you stated your reasoning behind your thinking, i would've taken this more seriously.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Master Eraqus is killed either by MX or Terra (in his path to become master...this is goin off wat MX said to Terra in Land of Departure....somethin like...if u stay with Master Eraqus, then ull never pass the Master Qualification Exam...)

I think you mean this:

Xehanort: Even if you keep training under Eraqus, who knows whether you’ll be able to become a Master....

Which, if I recall correctly, was directed toward Ven, not Terra.

MX is killed by Vanitas.

Unlikely.
Even if Vanitas was stupid enough to try to betray MX, do you really think he could win? MX is one of the (if not the) strongest characters we have seen to date. Vanitas, being his apprentice, should know better than anyone how strong MX is.

then thats how Ansem SoD gives Riku his suit...

Riku received his dark suit before he met XH in HB.

Kitsune_XIII

...Give proof that this could be a theory. Otherwise, you're not going to get very positive feed-back on it.

Plus, your ideas seem all over the place. Like Eraqus being killed by Terra, but then showing up in the Final Battle.
Or Ven being erased, but showing up in the Final Battle.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
idk man...i wasnt thinkin straight last night....i was sooo tired....and no OmniChaos...MX did say that to Terra...just look at the new scans.
and ik bout the suit...but XH was already at Destiny Islands before that, so he mightve tampered with Riku's darkness in his heart.

and Kitsune_XIII....them bein the final battle was...if Terra didnt kill Eraqus beforehand, then hed show up...and Ven bein erased would also be after the final battle.

and thank u cOppeRAuguSt[X]...that comment was probably one of the positive things people wrote here...lol

so ya...i had no idea wat i was doin last night...there was more to my theory bout BbS, i had ways to back it up... but i guess i forgot...(lol i geuss it sounded better in my head).....so i geuss this thread can be closed, cuz i dont really even remember writin this last night...lol

Allister Rose

French Lover
maybe you need to back it up more.

Eraqus sent TAV to find MX, terra seems pretty determined to find MX. so where would he have the time or motive to kill his master?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back