• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpcolour

MX summons a blue KH, Ven gets frozen, Terras eyes turn yellow

MX needed 3 keybladers and all the unversed destroyed to summon the blue KH; my theory on the blue KH is that it is where all the soul goes, an ultimate battery, or a Kingdom Soul if u will
he chose Ven and Terra along with Vanitas

He gets TAV into situations inwhich they destroy unverse, kinda like what XM did with Sora
Along the way, he corrupts Terra.

He corrups Terra, by putting him under influence of the villains
the PoH may just be a ruse to get Terra to buddyup with Malifacent

During the Secret Movie, Ven gets frozen.
We all just assumed that it was a spell, but maybe MX found away to forcfully suck out a soul
then he used his keyblade to transfer that soul to summon KH, which is still incomplete

Terra goes yellow, and goes unverse
his unverse gets destroyed by Vanitas, who the sent his soul to KH

Now complete, MX absorbs KH and is about to do something

Aqua, in a last bid move, sealed the power into her armor, that maybe why her empty armor is covered in seals

The remaining power, with nowhere to go, piles into Terra, creating the LS

MX loses memories and became X

Vens heart escapes from his body and drifts into the half of his keyblade that became the KK

I'll add more info later, but tell me what you think!

Radon

mofo
Nomura said he can let you believe if LS is canon or not and that it doesn't really matter. So in a way it pretty much is non-canon.

rwats36

LS isn't canon. Uhhh...what else...If Kingdom Hearts is called...Kingdom Hearts...I believe hearts go there.

He said before that the blue Heart in the sky is like a Kingdom Soul, thats the KH he was meaning i believe, just said it that way to try and connect it. :35:

Overall though, great theory, I dont think many people would think of this, and those who do wouldn't speak about it out of fear of beeing Flamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back