• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS things i need an opinion on

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

x-X-Riku-X-x

ive don som research and ive found some things that i found interesting heres what ive found

30dgns0.jpg

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Uhm.
The suit is similar to Riku while he's in Dark Mode or whatever you call it.
Not just Replikus.
Its also only similar.

The enemy symbol you have circled is exactly that. The Unbirth Symbol.

We don't know if thats the Chaser Symbol
We don't know what a Chaser is.

Fatal Mode is a special thingy for Terra.

We don't know if armor represents rank.

Technically that is his OLD costume.
Since its in the past.
Its not too odd for guys do have different outfits.

The shadow is Aqua.
Riku didn't exist then.

I don't feel like talking about the rest.

A

Audo

Umm wow.
(From top left - top right - bottom right - bottom left)
1st Image - We don't know they are called Chasers. It is just a symbol, most likely to identify their place in Apprenticeship. Aqua and Ven both have silver, Terra has gold. Terra seems to be closer to becoming a Master, which works with his line "I don't care about becoming Master"

2nd Image - It's not the exact suit. And it isn't only Replik that wore that. Riku also wore a dark suit, but it had a few difference and was in a different colour scheme. There could be a connection though.

3rd Image - Since BBS is in the past, that technically IS his old costume. Nevertheless, he just changed clothes.

4th Image - It's armor. Aqua doesn't have as much because she is a girl and it is typically worn more by men (that type of armor anyways).

5th Image - Symbol = Unbirth Symbol. Focus is a new gauge that has to deal with new gameplay mode (I believe the Shoot Lock System). The Command Gauge, when it gets filled a new skill is selectable that deals good damage.

6th Image - Fatal Mode is a new mode shown so far only for Terra though there is reports of Ven having something similar. It increases attack power, and speed, and abilities and stuff like that.

7th Image - The armor was used to hide their faces. It's still set to be in the story though, but most likely more towards the end of the game, they will be given it/use it.

8th Image - That's Aqua's shadow, not Riku because Riku was only 5 at the time. And yes, Ven wears the same clothes as Roxas does.

x-X-Riku-X-x

i know someof wat ur saying but i just needed an opinion of things im missing or things that might help me get a bigger picture

Awards
- DS's outfit looks like Riku's outfit when possessed by Xehanort's Heartless too (since Repliku wore the same thing)

- That is not Riku next to Ven. That's Aqua.

- Terra's Keyblade does not look like the summoning of Roxas's digital Kingdom Key. Terra's Keyblade has more of a mechanical, futuristic motif. Roxas is digital, with numbers and such.

- Mickey changes outfits all the time, it shouldn't be a matter of concern.

- We don't know if Terra, Aqua, and Ven will even use armor since that was just a concept video. People are suggesting that they might get pieces of armor progressively over the game, but who knows. They might not even wear it until the end (if at all).

- Aqua has a "gauntlet." Actually, two of them. She has one on each arm, it's just hard to see in that picture.

- We believe that symbol to be the one signifying the Unbirths. Which is most likely.

- There is Magic, but it's used in succession with normal attacks in a similar manner like CoM. No Drives.

- It's not a command gauge, it's a command menu.

- Fatal Mode is when you can use jacked up attacks for bonus damages as Terra, somewhat like a Limit.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Hey, Uh why don't you just go to one of Riku-Keyblades threads.( The BBS one of coarse.) Simpler then making a thread.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Rikunort also wears that suit in KHI, you know. He even wears it before Xehanort posseses him.
Besides that, this is all stuff we've noticed/know.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
- DS's outfit looks like Riku's outfit when possessed by Xehanort's Heartless too (since Repliku wore the same thing)

I think you're probably aware of this, but for those who aren't I'd like to state that Riku had that suit before he came into contact with Xehanort. :v

- We don't know if Terra, Aqua, and Ven will even use armor since that was just a concept video. People are suggesting that they might get pieces of armor progressively over the game, but who knows. They might not even wear it until the end (if at all).

Well, Xemnas has Aqua's armor, so I don't think the armor was merely conceptual. =|

Awards
I think you're probably aware of this, but for those who aren't I'd like to state that Riku had that suit before he came into contact with Xehanort. :v
I know that the "Open your heart to darkness" scene with Xehanort's Heartless and Riku comes after the first time we see Dark Mode, but I had always imagined that his darkness was following Riku around the whole time- the Pedo that he is.

Well, Xemnas has Aqua's armor, so I don't think the armor was merely conceptual. =|
True, it's just still up for debate whether we'll get to play in their armored forms at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back