• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Ultimania Questions!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex999

so id say what? about 20? 25 more days till we get the ultimania?

anyways, alot alot of new questions came with bbs, so i wanted to know what you guys wanted to know the answer to the most? what answer are you looking forward to?

ME

1. wtf is going on with mx, xehanort, terranot, xemmnas. who's who and who's in control of who.

2. more into ven's connection with sora, how he's able to connect with pretty much anyone.

3.vanitas, will we see him again (ill put my money on that we will)

4. lingering sentiments, what exactly are they and is vanitas sentiment canon.

5. their armors, and their abilities to transform their keyblades.

6.the x-blade, a better explanation on what it is, and what can be done with it.

7. most of all, what kh game will be next? the mistery kh or 3?

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I agree with everything Alex and i'm looking forward to BBS ultimania and especially i'm looking forward to the question about the next game...

Izayoi

galactic cancer
yea i kno he is canon. my question is to vanitas sentiment. since that cant be confirmed to be canon yet

The current trend says he should be canon after Xemnas and LS, but Nomura mentioned his team going out of their way just to make him stronger (making him more og a stand-alone challenge instead) and LS was never meant to be put in anyway.

Samhain

Bronze Member
he was never confirmed to be non canon either but so many people assumed bullshit that he was "non canon" and yet nomura specifically said it doesnt matter if we thought if he was terra or not BUT he never said if it was canon or not. people just assumed.

i always thought he was canon
The current trend says he should be canon after Xemnas and LS, but Nomura mentioned his team going out of their way just to make him stronger (making him more og a stand-alone challenge instead) and LS was never meant to be put in anyway.
his words still held a meaning thus he was canon

Samhain

Bronze Member
I want to know where the Chamber of Waking is.
im pretty sure its in castle oblivion because aqua saw land of departure destroyed and she went in created castle oblviion of wat we see now with eraqus keyblade and placed ven on the throne of the old throne in land of the departure and kept him there and the room transformed into the chamber of wakening. she then placed a "keyhole lock" and left so chamber of wakening is in castle oblivion. ven's body is sitting on the throne sleeping for 12 years.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Vanitas is siad to be stranger than Lingering Sentiment, by Nomura himself.

I want to know where the Chamber of Waking is. Theres probably more, but I can't think of any other question, at the moment.

It's definetely where Ven is sleeping, as it's what Xemnas means when he's looking for his friend. Even if there are more, they're irrelevent.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
im pretty sure its in castle oblivion because aqua saw land of departure destroyed and she went in created castle oblviion of wat we see now with eraqus keyblade and placed ven on the throne of the old throne in land of the departure and kept him there and the room transformed into the chamber of wakening. she then placed a "keyhole lock" and left so chamber of wakening is in castle oblivion. ven's body is sitting on the throne sleeping for 12 years.

It's definetely where Ven is sleeping, as it's what Xemnas means when he's looking for his friend. Even if there are more, they're irrelevent.

I know that it's in Castle Oblivion, but where in Castle Oblivion. If the Organization had searched everywhere and couldn't find one throne room, then it must be hidden somewhere.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I know that it's in Castle Oblivion, but where in Castle Oblivion. If the Organization had searched everywhere and couldn't find one throne room, then it must be hidden somewhere.

Which is a good question. It's possible that Aqua subconsciously made CO as a kind of labrynth that only a Master or her could find out of sheer willpower and a Keyblade. she just seeemed to walk out of CoR/CO, so maybe it is ever-shifting.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Which is a good question. It's possible that Aqua subconsciously made CO as a kind of labrynth that only a Master or her could find out of sheer willpower and a Keyblade. she just seeemed to walk out of CoR/CO, so maybe it is ever-shifting.
as i said organization can't find it because the room = locked thus can't open it.

its keyhole protected. only wielders of the keyblade can open that door.
hint - xehanort opening door in radiant garden and riku opening door in destiny islands. both keyblade wielders. thats why the organization can't find it. they aren't keyblade wielders.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

That seems to be the most plausible theory, but we won't know until the Ultimania is released next month. We don't see Aqua lock the room so it has to be unlocked somewhere in Castle Oblivion.

Alex999

That seems to be the most plausible theory, but we won't know until the Ultimania is released next month. We don't see Aqua lock the room so it has to be unlocked somewhere in Castle Oblivion.

even if it might not be locked. it would need a requirement to be found, i wouldnt think it would just be needed to be a keyblade weilder. she wanted to protect ven and that included protecting him from mx.

i doubt anyone can just walk around there and stumble upon it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back