• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Ways To Travel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
but are we gonna do the same traveling kh2? cause kh1 was shitty in gummi traveling

Of course, I would'nt put us through that again. Although I did like the song that played when you traveled to Hollow Bastion and End of the World.

thats 3 of us.I played all kh I with the same gummi ship of the beggining.

For example:

Gummi Ship Route to "Enchanted Dominion" - Rose Garden (My fan name for the route):

You travel through a thorn covered Rose garden type of area made up of colors of black, red, and green. Then at the end of the route there is a giant thorn venus fly trap/gummi trap that you must destroy to get to the gate to to Enchanted Dominion.

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
Of course, I would'nt put us through that again. Although I did like the song that played when you traveled to Hollow Bastion and End of the World.

For example:

Gummi Ship Route to "Enchanted Dominion" - Rose Garden (My fan name for the route):

You travel through a thorn covered Rose garden type of area made up of colors of black, red, and green. Then at the end of the route there is a giant thorn venus fly trap/gummi trap that you must destroy to get to the gate to to Enchanted Dominion.
yeah perfect, but i like kh2 music better

A

Azrael

You probably travel through your apprentice keyblades and fly around the worlds.

Auron

Missing an eye
I liked KH1 gummi ships and routes better than KH2

KH2 gummis bugged me, went through the routes too fast

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
I liked how you could move the ship to the world you wanted to go to in KH2, In KH1 the fighting system was better for me more of a challange.

JaymeeRaine

Awards
Actually, I don't really think Gummi ships will be used by TAV at all. In KH1, it seems most other worlds besides Disney Castle are completely unfamiliar with Gummi blocks, and in the Ansem reports, Ansem describes finding a strange material that he's never seen before (which turned out to be a gummi).

Furthermore, unless things were different in the past, Donald and Goofy say in KH one that they aren't supposed to meddle with other worlds and really, aren't supposed to have contact with them at all. Wasn't it only because of the whole mess in KH1 and 2 that paths were able to be opened for gummi ships to travel between worlds at all? So if Gummi ships were exclusive to Disney Castle, it's doubtful TAV used them, at least to begin with.

That being said, the fact that Ansem (or was it Xehanort? I don't remember which report it was now) had a gummi block and wrote about it means that other worlds did have exposure to at least a few gummis. Whether or not outsiders actually possessed or were able to use gummi ships isn't clear. Either way, I think Corridors of Light or Darkness (probably Darkness for Terra) is a lot more plausible than gummi ships for TAV. Though I also like the idea of riding your Keyblades places...that could be fun gameplay.

Aria

braver by the minute
i hope not the gummi ships again, i love them and stuff but i just cant imagine it on the PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back