• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Is it just me or do the graphics look odd.
They're called PSP graphics.

Also Aqua's voice w.t.f.!!!!!!! Gone is the bad-ass young woman's voice. She sounds so freaking girly!!! Why Enix why!! Goddamn she sounds like any other Kairi, Namine wannabe now. Please bring her old voice back nomura!!!! :angry::cry:
For all you know it is the exact same person, just playing it less "bad-ass" seeing as how the scenes she is in in this trailer aren't really ones that require bad-assedness.

Not only did Xigbar know Ven so did Vexen, Lexaues, and Xaldin as humans, and yet they didn't bat an eye at Roxas who looks just like the little key-blader they knew 10 years ago.
As far as you know.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
did anyone else notice just how sad the beginning of the trailer sounded, is that new music, i can't remember if i heard it before

Awards
It's new music. The battle theme has distinct notes from Fate of the Unknown, as expected.

This new theme is to TAV as the Organization themes (13th Struggle, Dilemma, etc) were to the Organization.

fantasy08

They're called PSP graphics.

For all you know it is the exact same person, just playing it less "bad-ass" seeing as how the scenes she is in in this trailer aren't really ones that require bad-assedness.

As far as you know.

Yes,I know that. Compared to the graphics from this trailer
YouTube - khbbs trailer 01 they look really odd. The new trailer graphics don't look natural to me like the old one does. If that makes sense.

No that's definitely a different person. I'm willing to bet quite a bit on that. Her voice sounds to drastically different not to be, and god how I hate it. Made my like points for Aqua go down quite a bit. I mean I know it's a just a voice,but a voice helps make the character and this new girly girl voice doesn't go with how she looks or acts at all.I guess Nomura wasn't content with making her act like princess damsel in distress Kairi with those fruit things now he had to make her sound almost as marysuish as she and Namine does as well. I'm not liking what I'm seeing or hearing in regards to Aqua right now.

You would think that would show some sign of surprise that Roxas looks just like Ven,but the only one who does that is Xigbar and even that wasn't to Roxas.

Ventux

fantasy08 said:
No that's definitely a different person. I'm willing to bet quite a bit on that. Her voice sounds to drastically different not to be, and god how I hate it. Made my like points for Aqua go down quite a bit. I mean I know it's a just a voice, but a voice helps make the character and this new girly girl voice doesn't go with how she looks or acts at all.I guess Nomura wasn't content with making her act like princess damsel in distress Kairi with those fruit things now he had to make her sound almost as marysuish as she and Namine does as well. I'm not liking what I'm seeing or hearing in regards to Aqua right now.

No, it's the same voice actor, Megumi Toyoguchi.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep TGS 08 Trailer HQ *First Website Trailer* English Subtitles!
Start watching at 2:00, listen to her voice.
Why do you even care? Are you planning to import the game?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
That is so hot, there are no words to describe.

I sincerely hope we have more worlds than 358/2, though.
Probably not considering how much UMD space this will take up.

I suspect going to the 7 Princess of Hearts' worlds, and then Deep Space, and a couple of original worlds and that's it. :p

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Even I can notice some minor differences in his face and his hair looks a tad longer but not much.

Dilan has the most changes obviously

Eleaus looks exactly the same.

EDIT: I hope the music that begins when all the gameplay part of the trailer begins is the Disney Boss music.

Ventux

Memory Master said:
I hope the music that begins when all the gameplay part of the trailer begins is the Disney Boss music.

Lucifer's boss battle in a TGS demo had that same diddy from KH2. It could have been replaced, though.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Lucifer's boss battle in a TGS demo had that same diddy from KH2. It could have been replaced, though.

Lucifer's battle theme was rowdy rumble, that theme was always used for Pete or mini bosses.

I'm saying that the music that begins when the gameplay starts is the boss music for major disney bosses like Dragon Malifecent and the Magic Mirror.

final_heaven_0

SOMEBODY PLEASE PICK UP MY JAW FROM THE FLOOR!

As much as i was waiting for Evan and Dilan i did NOT expect them so early!

miiworld2

Awards
Nice to see the trailer has finally being released. It takes patience people. Patience. Now y'all can finally rejoice. xD
Thanks for the update. Everything looks very nice and polished compared to before.

With the release date now live and many stuffs being revealed so far, it's nice to get excited about it for at least till Thanksgiving, where we gonna get bombarded with more news xD

Last edited:

ashen_shugar

awesome! this looks really good surprisingly (i think i read somewhere there was gonna be something like a card system or maybe something similar so i was worried for a bit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back