• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I seriously doubt that Terra attacked Snow White. I'm assuming that when Terra met Snow White, an Unversed came in to crash the party and Terra defeated it and at that same moment something happened to Snow White, and the seven dwarves immediately accused Terra of attacking Snow White. Phew. so yeah, that's my hypothesis.

Hey, don't forget that Terra's a good guy :)

:31: ok...whaaat? no difference between Xaldin and Dilan? Err, I don't think so. As Memory pointed out in the pictures, Xaldin's hair have a different style (Xaldin's like Alpha Blondy, and Dilan's like Michael Jackson, with a hair lock on one side. Xaldin's sideburns are HUGE, I would say. But Dilan's doesn't. Remember that nobodies with a strong heart still maintain some of their original facial features, even if they show some difference. For Lexeaus and Aeleus, I got nothing. :/ And Even, as I noticed, it's just the hair color having a little highlight.

But we still have to see more of the apprentices in the near future for further discussions. As of now we can assume that they are pretty much like twins. After all, twins have some differences in them right? :)

Atleast you noticed the differences between Xaldin and Dilan, and yeah I just noticed Even's hair color was lighter, other than that I agree he looks just like Vexen.

Has anyone even noticed these? I love the artwork.

es00va.png

Where did you find these? Are there anymore like this?

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Atleast you noticed the differences between Xaldin and Dilan, and yeah I just noticed Even's hair color was lighter, other than that I agree he looks just like Vexen.

Where did you find these? Are there anymore like this?
They are on the official site under worlds >>; and no they are the only ones for now. If anyone ever paid attention anything I say then you might have seen that I already mentioned these....but oh well I guess....I also mentioned how it seems htey are posting them in the same order Famitsu has featured them just like the did with Days and the Organization members on the official site.

Awards
Hold it right there buddy, you can't tell me there is no difference between Dilan and Xaldin. I'll admit the lighter hair of Even may be due to lighting or something, but Dilan and Xaldin clearly look different as you can see below:
Yes, I can tell you that there is no significant difference.

The only "difference" is that Dilan has his two front bangs pulled back along with his dread locks in a ponytail.
So if he pulls his hair back, that's a "difference"?

Or he may have cut the dread locks altogether (since they're out of view- we can't be certain for sure). In which case, still, the primary hair on his head is exactly the same.

When I get a haircut every other week, do I become my Nobody?

You're looking way too deep into this for differences that aren't even there. None of them look different.

Kinda makes me laugh with Xemnas' observation:
"He looks a lot like you."
What about the apprentices?
"They all look the fucking same."

I thought so, yeah, since Nomura said to keep an eye on Braig in particular. Are you also wondering if he has those scars and the eye-patch? Those features of Xigbar seem somehow important.
I can bet he doesn't have the scars and patch just as much as I'd bet Saix's somebody doesn't have the scars.

I can't shake this sneaking suspicion that Braig's injuries are either Ven inflicted or at least Ven related.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yes, I can tell you that there is no significant difference.

The only "difference" is that Dilan has his two front bangs pulled back along with his dread locks in a ponytail.
So if he pulls his hair back, that's a "difference"?

Or he may have cut the dread locks altogether (since they're out of view- we can't be certain for sure). In which case, still, the primary hair on his head is exactly the same.

When I get a haircut every other week, do I become my Nobody?

You're looking way too deep into this for differences that aren't even there. None of them look different.

I can bet he doesn't have the scars and patch just as much as I'd bet Saix's somebody doesn't have the scars.

I can't shake this sneaking suspicion that Braig's injuries are either Ven inflicted or at least Ven related.

He still looks different. He doesn't look like exactly like Xaldin and that's all that matters to me.

Awards
He still looks different. He doesn't look like exactly like Xaldin and that's all that matters to me.

Except he doesn't look different.
His hair style is even the same- still got the bangs, sideburns, the dread locks.

To say he's different is even more ridiculous due to the fact that you at least admit that Even and Aeleus look the same.

So, hypothetically, Dilan is different. Boy, did they really drop the ball on the other apprentices.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
It almost looks like I can make something out of Vanitas Helmet. Everyone look closely.

EDIT: NEvermind, it was reflecting the background.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Except he doesn't look different.
His hair style is even the same- still got the bangs, sideburns, the dread locks.

To say he's different is even more ridiculous due to the fact that you at least admit that Even and Aeleus look the same.

So, hypothetically, Dilan is different. Boy, did they really drop the ball on the other apprentices.

Look, Dilan's hair is not as wild as Xaldin's that is the difference. If you think they look exactly the same, then you're blind

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
I listened to it again and changed up the translation slightly. It's not much different but now I feel better about it >>

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

I don't really wanna turn this into a Xigbar-Erauqs thread or theory, or whatever, but do you think it's a bit strange how they have the exact same scars? I mean, at this point, I'm wondering just WHO Braig is. But Ven-related, you say? Do go on?

Awards
Look, Dilan's hair is not as wild as Xaldin's that is the difference. If you think they look exactly the same, then you're blind

Because it's tied back or cut.
It. Is. The. Same. Hair.

I think it's pretty clear that it isn't """""""wild"""""""" because he's a type of royal guard.
If they had actually tried to make him look different, they would have done much more than that and you know it.

N

not real lol

I don't really wanna turn this into a Xigbar-Erauqs thread or theory, or whatever, but do you think it's a bit strange how they have the exact same scars? I mean, at this point, I'm wondering just WHO Braig is. But Ven-related, you say? Do go on?

omg i totally thought that too lol

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Because it's tied back or cut.
It. Is. The. Same. Hair.

I think it's pretty clear that it isn't """""""wild"""""""" because he's a type of royal guard.
If they had actually tried to make him look different, they would have done much more than that and you know it.

No they wouldn't have done much more since Dilan should have the faintest difference from Xaldin, which he does. His hair style is not like Xaldin's and that is what i consider a faint change.

Awards

Ven "gave him the same exact look."
That look is his aggressive, battle ready expression.
He was clearly not on good terms with Braig (I think he did more than kill his goldfish, lol).

So, Braig boss battle? Maybe.
But I think either way: Ven's Keyblade- meet Xigbar's face.

No they wouldn't have done much more since Dilan should have the faintest difference from Xaldin, which he does. His hair style is not like Xaldin's and that is what i consider a faint change.
Faint change doesn't mean hair pulled back.

But I'll roll with that since it's clear you're being so stubbornly.
Now, apparently, by your standards anywho, Dilan went through the very, very, very faint changes and at least Even and Aeleus did not.

HMMMM.....

Athel

Machinist
Here's something weird:

Pause trailer at the panoramic view of VAT facing off against MX. Notice anything strange?

Where's Vanitas? Seriously. He's not there. It only shows Xehanort. No what the heck could this mean?

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the

OMG DILAN DOESN'T HAVE ANY BANGS HES RADICALLY DIFFERENT DUR HUR HUR.

Dude, stop being stupid. Like grace assassin said, while the hair style may be different, facially they are exactly the same.

I mean seriously, if Dilan where to randomly grow a few bangs does he automatically become xaldin?

Also, since he is an apprentice, he may have had to change his hair style since he needs to have a more professional look.

Which brings me to another idea.

If you guys notice, xehanort doesn't actually look that different from xemnas. In fact, the only real difference is hair color(then again that can be explained from the crappy quality of the pics I used to reference before I posted.) That, along with the fact that his hair is a messier.

I conclude zexion wont have emo hair anymore and xigmbar may not have a pony tail this time around. Well just have to wait and see.

Xemnas89

Here's something weird:

Pause trailer at the panoramic view of VAT facing off against MX. Notice anything strange?

Where's Vanitas? Seriously. He's not there. It only shows Xehanort. No what the heck could this mean?

It likely means either that part actually happens before Vanitas shows up or something else completely that none of us know (but I'm betting on the first choice.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back