• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
First thing I've picked out about this is how Vanitas holds his Keyblade

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Ugh, pretty awful translation of the dialog in the video. But I just did it quickly. It will do.

There is no chance in destiny

[Land of Departure]

Aqua: There is a world somewhere out there that has a tree with star-shaped fruit, they say that those fruits are a promise to keep people connected. And they also say that if you have a good luck charm made from a shell in the same shape as those fruits, no matter how far apart you are you’ll always come back together someday. So here’s one for all of us! It will keep us connected.

Eraqus: Now we will begin the Master Qualifications Exam. This is a test of the heart for those who have been chosen by the keyblade. Fortunately, Master Xehanort has come from far away to see this..

[Neverland]

Tinkerbell: I’m gonna kick you as hard as I can!

Ven: Is that Mickey’s star fragment?

Hook: Looks like we got a surprising extra with this shooting star.

[Castle of Dreams]

Terra: You must make your heart strong. No matter what happens, if your heart is strong you will be able to overcome it.

Aqua: Is it alright if I try on the glass slipper?

[Dwarf Woodlands]

Ven: Hey, you dropped this.

Queen: If you listen to my request, then you may ask the mirror the whereabouts of this Xehanort.

Ven: Surely not Terra!?

Doc: That man used a monster to attack Snow White.

Aqua: What happened here?

Doc: Snow White, she...

[Deep Space]

Aqua: Watch out!

Ven: Do you know Terra and Aqua!?

Stitch: Friend... bonds...

Stitch: ????

Ven: What happened?

[Gathering Place ?]

Ven: What do you mean Terra will no longer be Terra!?

Vanitas: I mean it exactly as I said it. The “existence” known as Terra will soon disappear.

Ven: Keyblade...!

Vanitas: Show me your strength...

[???]

Terra: Master Xehanort, what should I be learning?

Xehanort: What you have been. You don’t have to rid the darkness in your heart, you should control it.

Aqua: Terra won’t fall into darkness.

Even: I think I might have some sort of connection to you in the future....

Dilan: What business do you have here!?

Aeleus: You cannot enter the castle!

[Gathering Place ?]

Xehanort: Look. The ruins of many keys who took on the powers of their masters are here in the place, where there was a fight between light and darkness. The remains of the Keyblade Wars.
And tell me I'm not the only one who thinks Vanitas sounds like Kadaj from FFVII:AC?

Last edited:

ssceles

Website
ssceles.deviantart.com
OwO Woot! I'm so glad I stay up until odd hours of the morning!!

edit: So Even (Vexen) to me looks only barely different, except it looks like he's had a lot more sleep. xD However, his voice is definitely lighter, calmer, and less... mad scientist. Very good with the voice acting. Dilan (Xaldin) doesn't have his hair pulled up in the back... its very hard to change one's hair style with dreads, so... that's interesting that the wound topknot isn't there. Definitely more slicked back. Aeleus (Lexaeus) is indistinguishably the same... but I hardly pay attention to him as is. His weapon is certainly interesting...

Just before the scene where MX walks past Terra and says something about power ('chikara'), the corners of Terra's eyes are... definitely trying to convey emotion, but I can't tell what. Sadness, maybe? I don't know what he's saying there. =/

The voice of Vanitas... now there's a fun mystery. I'm perfectly okay with it being an entirely new character. As someone else said... somewhat like Kadaj. I could also say he sounds 'somewhat' like Zexion, and of course, Riku, also... but I think its mostly the speech mannerisms that's giving me the vibe. I like him. I noted the way he held his keyblade like Riku, also... makes me wonder where Riku picked it up from. He was doing that ever since he was a little kid, so... it maybe likely he was taught it, or saw someone else use it decided he wanted to imitate it.

Last edited:

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Ugh, pretty awful translation of the dialog in the video. But I just did it quickly. It will do.

And tell me I'm not the only one who thinks Vanitas sounds like Kadaj from FFVII:AC?

My thought exactly ;) Im pretty sure its the same VA

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
watch the video on youtube here!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

diogo14

FINALLY THE TRAILER!!!!!! Hey Lissar, that part with Tinkerbell, maybe is just one of the Lost Boys talking?

Last edited:

Code101

has anyone seen the gameplay videos there?
I cant wait for it to come out in english or japanese for starters but does anyone have any idea when it might be coming out in English?
by the looks of it theres not even a website for english BBS and it better not take 9 months like dissidia did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back