• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i cant believe it
btw is it just me or did aquas voice change?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Oh come on.

I was on it a few hours ago and there was no updates.

I leave the house for a bit, come back, SE has updated the site.
Same thing happened to me. I was just there about 3 - 4 hours ago, and nothing. Now all I need is to download it.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
heres something funny about the trailer, at the part when they are talking about the keyblade war, watch the keyblades and you can see like 2 or 3 fenrir keyblades xD
man nomura is lazy XD

Heartkeeper

Awards
I feel silly asking this, but where is located the sections "world" and "system"?. I only see movies, message, story, characters and information.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
uh yes. that's how, you know, we put it up on YouTube...

Didnt see the youtube link in the frontpage :]
Can you upload it somewhere so we can dl it in hq?If not its ok,im gonna wait till someone does or i'll get it from youtube but the quality wont be that good :/

A

Audo

I would but, I'm about to go to bed, lol.
If no one manages to do so by tomorrow, I'll make sure to set up a download link.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
finally
thanks for the video
and thanks to lissar for translations :)

Last edited:

fantasy08

Is it just me or do the graphics look odd. Also Aqua's voice w.t.f.!!!!!!! Gone is the bad-ass young woman's voice. She sounds so freaking girly!!! Why Enix why!! Goddamn she sounds like any other Kairi, Namine wannabe now. Please bring her old voice back nomura!!!! :angry::cry:
Why your at it cover her freaking back and put it back like it was! Also Terra's face looks different and his voice sounds different as well,but not as drastically different as Aqua's.

The ds is just screaming Riku to me.

Not only did Xigbar know Ven so did Vexen, Lexaues, and Xaldin as humans, and yet they didn't bat an eye at Roxas who looks just like the little key-blader they knew 10 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back