• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Okay, now I am really confused about Vanitas. Why does he sound so familiar? Is it really Kadaj's voice actor?

Ha, more proof that Nobodies are suppose to look exactly like their somebodies.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Wow the trailer is out & subbed

I noticed that Ven's Keyblade seems to have a Keychain on it when he fights Vanitas
Mickey was a party member in one of the scenes with aqua
And Vanitas Voice Actor sounds alot like Riku's Japanese voice actor

Ventux

ashen_shugar said:
awesome! this looks really good surprisingly (i think i read somewhere there was gonna be something like a card system or maybe something similar so i was worried for a bit)

There are cards involved, but it's not like COM, they don't have a numerical value to them. I'm pretty sure that regular keyblade attacks aren't limited, also.

I'm a bit worried that BBS is too much like KH2, with overpowered special attacks. Based on what I've read of the demo impressions, you actually need them now to get by, hopefully that is the case.

ROXAS_32 said:
Mickey was a party member in one of the scenes with aqua

She can summon him.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
There are cards involved, but it's not like COM, they don't have a numerical value to them. I'm pretty sure that regular keyblade attacks aren't limited, also.

I'm a bit worried that BBS is too much like KH2, with overpowered special attacks. Based on what I've read of the demo impressions, you actually need them now to get by, hopefully that is the case.

I'm not too worried about the difficulty, Lucifer did a good amount of damage to Ven in the demo video.

Besides they said they were still balancing it out.

Cards are used on the board game level up system, but the actual battle system uses a command deck, basicaly you have a list of commands and use them with the triangle button whole the regular physical attack is just used by pressing circle. Just to those who are confused.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
YAY! :D

Lessee... To me, Vanitas sounds like Riku. Hmmm... OwO

Mickey gets sucked down a drain... Is that how he ends up in another world? Like, in the Ansem reports Ansem the Wise met Mickey after the mouse had fallen from the sky... Hm.

Dilan looks different, Aeleus not so much, Even... screams mad scientist.

Am I the only one Psyched that you can battle in frickin' space on your keyblade bike thingy?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Ha, more proof that Nobodies are suppose to look exactly like their somebodies.

Wrong, if you had payed attention you will see Even has some small differences and Dilan who looks the most different from his nobody has quite a few changes, Eleaus is the only one who looks exactly the same.

In other words nobodies don't always look exactly the same as their somebody.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
TAV have Oathkeeper charms....

Kairi (who has Oathkeeper) was placed by Master Xehanort, who fought with TAV, who also have Oathkeeper charms, one of which (Ven) has a direct connection to Sora, who has an obvious connection to Kairi.

Brain is exploding.

MegaPaopu

Wrong, if you had payed attention you will see Even has some small differences and Dilan who looks the most different from his nobody has quite a few changes, Eleaus is the only one who looks exactly the same.

No need to have a series debate. I think they don't look very different is so we can tell which Nobody belongs to which Somebody. That's why we could recognize them in this trailer. Roxas looks pretty different but that was the big mystery of KHII.

Chill.

Awards
Yes,I know that. Compared to the graphics from this trailer
YouTube - khbbs trailer 01 they look really odd. The new trailer graphics don't look natural to me like the old one does. If that makes sense.

I don't really see a difference.

The only thing I noticed graphic wise is that they've seemed to change the lighting and dust effects in the wasteland. It looked better before, too bright now.

Also, Vanitas just sliding out from behind MX? Lame.

EDIT: Actually, I can see what you're talking about watching the trailer directly on the website. It doesn't look quite as "polished."

And the reason for this, I presume, is because they were using KH2 model cutscenes in the old trailers and are using PSP in-game graphics for this trailer.

I consider this a plus for two reasons:
- Using in-game real time cutscenes means they can fit more in there.
- We should be getting English lip syncing.
Contrary to what we thought in the past, I don't think they didn't lip sync the English Re:CoM and Days because SE is "lazy."
The cutscenes in Re:CoM and Days, unlike the ones in KH1/KH2 were all prerendered FMVs. The video format meant that they couldn't go in and change the lip syncing. In this case, they will. Or they ought to at least.

The PSP's graphics capability definitely has a wow-factor here. I couldn't even tell the difference at first on YT.

Last edited:

RoxasAi

Dilan is Sexy....sexy sexy sexy!!

I have been coming to KHinsiders every 10min every since TGS just for this Trailer!! And it was worth it. I cant wait to play it i need it in order to live!!!

Im dieing to know what the other Org. some-bodies role in this story!!

miiworld2

Awards

What kind of small difference does Even has? He still looks the same to me. Is it the eyes maybe. hmm... :/
275px-Even_bbsscreen.jpg
Vexen_Days.png

Mister E

Trailer was pretty good, even if I watched the untranslated version. Cinderella and Snow White worlds are giving me a throwback to the days when I was but a wee lad, watching Disney films all the time. Gameplay is looking really pretty rad, too. Not to say I'm dissapointed with Days, but it'll be good to have what is essentially an upgraded version of KH2's battle system.

The pre-Nobody Org. XIII members are interesting, although it'll be more interesting to see if they factor in Ansem and the Heartless research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back