• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
What kind of small difference does Even has? He still looks the same to me. Is it the eyes maybe. hmm... :/
275px-Even_bbsscreen.jpg
Vexen_Days.png

If it takes you that hard to try and find a difference, then there is none.

None of the three of them are different. I don't care if someone says, "Oh, well I think it kinda looks like Vexen's eyes may be a bit different" or whatever. If they were supposed to look different,, any real difference would be a lot more noticeable than that.

You could argue that Dilan looks different, but that's just plain stupid. The only "difference" is that he either has his dread locks pulled back in a ponytail, or he has them cut off. Either way, he's still the exact same.

But that brings us to a question: Why do they look the exact same? A few options here:

1. They were lazy. Not really supposed to look the same, they just wanted the faces to be recognizable and didn't feel like putting in the effort of slightly altering them.

2. Ansem the Wise was wrong about humanoid Nobodies. When their hearts are strong enough, they actually don't have any faint "visible changes." This of course would mean that we'd have to be looking into why Roxas and Xemnas do happen to look different. Considering that they're special Nobodies and that they have a connection to Terra/Ven, that's not all too unreasonable.

3. AtW was right, but the opposite is true here: The apprentices did not change in appearance as Nobodies for some reason.

Obviously, if it's #1, that's retarded. #2 makes the most sense for the story. But even then... could be #3. Why they wouldn't change in appearance... well. It does actually fall into the realm of a theory of mine, but I almost wouldn't want it to be true due to major retconning.

Masamune

Big Boss
Dude your title is effing misleading, I srsly thought that there was gonna be a KH movie released.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I think Aqua's voice actress is still the same, I just think she was you know, happy? Talking to her best friends? So I guess her voice was higher pitched....but I did notice that it sounded more girly because of it which isn't that bad I mean if that is when she does it >>; Ok so it is a little higher all through out I guess......I don't know why >>;

Also it looks like they will most likely show the worlds in the order they did in Famitsu just like the did for the Organization members onthe Days site....so next is Dwarf Woodlands and Neverland? I think.....Also I love seeing the way the actual worlds look :3

Also in the trailer it looks like Mickey's D-Link icons are the Star Seeker and then that star fragment that Hook finds in Neverland so I guess it is Mickey's just like Ven said....and his D-link attack seems to be called Holy Charge or maybe it just means they are charging the Holy attack which also makes sense since Mickey uses Holy...

Last edited:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Kinda of late to say this but, did anyone else it hilarious that Mickey was surfing and traveling with a book?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Gah, this new trailer is so amazing. I cannot wait for this game. At all. There's so many new and original things.

Awards
Are they purposely leaving out Ienzo and Braig from their trailers?

Braig probably. Ienzo I doubt. Probably just holding him back along with Braig so that we don't see all of the apprentices.

Kinda of late to say this but, did anyone else it hilarious that Mickey was surfing and traveling with a book?

The only thing I find hilarious about that scene is how awkward Japanese Mickey sounds.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
What kind of small difference does Even has? He still looks the same to me. Is it the eyes maybe. hmm... :/
275px-Even_bbsscreen.jpg
Vexen_Days.png

Well it's nothing major, it's just his hair looks lighter as Even.

None of the three of them are different. I don't care if someone says, "Oh, well I think it kinda looks like Vexen's eyes may be a bit different" or whatever. If they were supposed to look different,, any real difference would be a lot more noticeable than that.

You could argue that Dilan looks different, but that's just plain stupid. The only "difference" is that he either has his dread locks pulled back in a ponytail, or he has them cut off. Either way, he's still the exact same.

But that brings us to a question: Why do they look the exact same? A few options here:

1. They were lazy. Not really supposed to look the same, they just wanted the faces to be recognizable and didn't feel like putting in the effort of slightly altering them.

2. Ansem the Wise was wrong about humanoid Nobodies. When their hearts are strong enough, they actually don't have any faint "visible changes." This of course would mean that we'd have to be looking into why Roxas and Xemnas do happen to look different. Considering that they're special Nobodies and that they have a connection to Terra/Ven, that's not all too unreasonable.

3. AtW was right, but the opposite is true here: The apprentices did not change in appearance as Nobodies for some reason.

Obviously, if it's #1, that's retarded. #2 makes the most sense for the story. But even then... could be #3. Why they wouldn't change in appearance... well. It does actually fall into the realm of a theory of mine, but I almost wouldn't want it to be true due to major retconning.

Hold it right there buddy, you can't tell me there is no difference between Dilan and Xaldin. I'll admit the lighter hair of Even may be due to lighting or something, but Dilan and Xaldin clearly look different as you can see below:

Dilan_bbsscreen.jpg

Xaldin_Days.png

Now obviously they are different, I mean compare their hair!

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Braig probably. Ienzo I doubt. Probably just holding him back along with Braig so that we don't see all of the apprentices.

I thought so, yeah, since Nomura said to keep an eye on Braig in particular. Are you also wondering if he has those scars and the eye-patch? Those features of Xigbar seem somehow important.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
So Terra attacked Snow White with a monster >_>'...... What's going on here. I'm ready to learn about this connection between Vanitas and Riku. Something is up obviously and his face still hasnt been revealed so ummm yea....
Also I agree with you Graceful Assasain. Those exact thoughts went through my head about Vanitas just popping out of MX. It was very uncreative and well, lame. I expect them to change that by the time the game comes out or i will be dissapointed.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So Terra attacked Snow White with a monster >_>'...... What's going on here. I'm ready to learn about this connection between Vanitas and Riku. Something is up obviously and his face still hasnt been revealed so ummm yea....
Also I agree with you Graceful Assasain. Those exact thoughts went through my head about Vanitas just popping out of MX. It was very uncreative and well, lame. I expect them to change that by the time the game comes out or i will be dissapointed.

If Vanitas coming out of MX was not cut from the game then it's obviously important.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
lmfao you sound like the be-all-and-end-all.

i dont quite follow you:confused:

As for you Memory master, I'm not saying it wasn't important. I'm saying it was lame how they actual put effort into making it look like there was a process going on in the KH2 FM secret movie but neglected to do it in the actual game. It looks like he's popping out of a picture book or something. wtf

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i dont quite follow you:confused:

As for you Memory master, I'm not saying it wasn't important. I'm saying it was lame how they actual put effort into making it look like there was a process going on in the KH2 FM secret movie but neglected to do it in the actual game. It looks like he's popping out of a picture book or something. wtf

Oh you're talking about how they pulled it off, I see. It's not the best way but it's okay.

miiworld2

Awards

I seriously doubt that Terra attacked Snow White. I'm assuming that when Terra met Snow White, an Unversed came in to crash the party and Terra defeated it and at that same moment something happened to Snow White, and the seven dwarves immediately accused Terra of attacking Snow White. Phew. so yeah, that's my hypothesis.

Hey, don't forget that Terra's a good guy :)

:31: ok...whaaat? no difference between Xaldin and Dilan? Err, I don't think so. As Memory pointed out in the pictures, Xaldin's hair have a different style (Xaldin's like Alpha Blondy, and Dilan's like Michael Jackson, with a hair lock on one side. Xaldin's sideburns are HUGE, I would say. But Dilan's doesn't. Remember that nobodies with a strong heart still maintain some of their original facial features, even if they show some difference. For Lexeaus and Aeleus, I got nothing. :/ And Even, as I noticed, it's just the hair color having a little highlight.

But we still have to see more of the apprentices in the near future for further discussions. As of now we can assume that they are pretty much like twins. After all, twins have some differences in them right? :)

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Wow, digging the new artwork, it looks fresh and Disneyish which is what it should look like.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
And is it me, or does Vanitas sound like Riku?

That was the first thing that came to mind for me. He sounds so...young. Even if it's not the same voice actor it gives across the same impression, so I guess that's something else connecting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back