• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS with card system - Does this suck or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BBS card system, will you like it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

General Xenos

dont really care about the system of play, i just want to know the story of BBS, as well as what part Aqua,and Ven played in this too

Ethereal

I wish they'd keep the fighting system that's in KH2, But that'd be hard to pull off on the PSP. I'm open to new ideas... so I'm going to give this new system a try with positive thoughts~.

Glitch

I don't think it's that bad, in fact I think it might be an interesting change of expirience that we have to look foward to in the Kingdom Hearts universe. Truly it may be a game in it's own class of creativity via the brain of Tetsuya Namura. Seriously dudes, I can't wait for the game to come, I mean I'm so full of exitement I think I'm gonna' EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I can't wait either, and honestly, i'm kind of excited for the new battle system. I like a change, and at first I was interested to see what CoM's battle system was gonna be like, till I actually used it. Blech. I didn't like it any, but i'm hoping this one'll be better. =]

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I can't wait either, and honestly, i'm kind of excited for the new battle system. I like a change, and at first I was interested to see what CoM's battle system was gonna be like, till I actually used it. Blech. I didn't like it any, but i'm hoping this one'll be better. =]

Yeah, it's nice to have variety in games.

XIIIStarr

Yes it sucks! Cards are okay I guess, but they are far too akward and tedious to fight with.

cam1lee

actually, what they do all the time is with the scans and the news is, that the scans are just protypes of whats to come of the game, but most of it is correct but really, most of it is not exactly what's gonna appear in the game. He did say it was like the card system, so maybe it might be like so everyone knows what to expect. But i wouldn't like the card system cause i thought it was anoying, but i can't wait till it comes out!

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
the psp has full capabity of the ps2, theres no reason to put a card system on it. justg use the tradional kh fight system

Um. Its already been said that BBS is gonna use a different fighting style than in Kh2. And its going to be "deck based" or something. Nomura said the word deck. Not to mean cards mind you. He said you'll select abilities and set them up how you like. Or something. o_O; I don't remember exactly what was said, but it was in an interview posted on the main page.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
i hope its not a card battle system or an abilite system.................i hope its just like kh 1 and kh2

lonekyuubi

No no no! I cant go through that again. Also like DTL said we have seen the battle layout/system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back