• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Oh, well i kinda do.

It's alot to do with the tides of darkness. I read someone's theory on it and it made alot of sense. It's also connected to the Room of Sleep and Room of Wakening.

riku in the dawn

Oh, well i kinda do.

It's alot to do with the tides of darkness. I read someone's theory on it and it made alot of sense. It's also connected to the Room of Sleep and Room of Wakening.

Yea, in KH 358/2 DAYS they call it the Room of Repose and Room of Awakening but same thing, and it has to do a lot with just that, the tides of darkness and harness over people, basically when something is born into the darkness (lets say Riku falling into the grasp of darkness) something counters it and is born (Sora being able to wield the keyblade). It basically the balance between whats born from darkness and what counters it through the light. At least thats what I'm grasping from everything thats been stated and shown to us about BBS.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Personally I think it either has to do with the creation of an Unversed as in someone going into a coma and an Unversed is born or it's about those jump to the heart things Sora and Roxas went through to get the keyblade.

State

Awards
Yea, in KH 358/2 DAYS they call it the Room of Repose and Room of Awakening

negative, they called the "room of sleep" in days the "chamber of repose" and the "room of awakening" the "chamber of waking".

/ / / \ \ \

Allister Rose

French Lover
negative, they called the "room of sleep" in days the "chamber of repose" and the "room of awakening" the "chamber of waking".

i forgot, i havent played the english one alot. do you think that tetsuya nomura wanted the names to be like this or it's just disney screwing up

State

Awards
i forgot, i havent played the english one alot. do you think that tetsuya nomura wanted the names to be like this or it's just disney screwing up

must've been a translate made by someone from the internet or someone on na se.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
it's still unknown, lets just wait for nomura to say something

axelssomebodie

ok i agree with anti_cona177 ont this because it makes alot of sense, and im not sayind=g no one esle does, but i like his guess the best!!! and i cant friggin wait till it comes out cuz it comes out this month!!! *sqeels*

im so exicted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back