• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
As for me i kinda dont want the "Xehanort Chronicles" to end, but god damn it the overpowered bish gots to die already....and i swear to god if it turns out were sora lets him live ill flip!! and omg i just became a sidekick on the forums lmao!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Ohhh okay that makes sense....the worlds are ending up in the realm of darkness once the world heart has been taken away.... i wonder if the people are their as well.... hmmm....are they going to make a part 0? or is aqua in bbsfm going go exploring? Also Dale, try between 0 (being the time aqua has been in the Rod) and 1, at the end of part one sora restored the worlds

Part 0 is BBS, That was confirmed long ago that BBS = KH0. BBSFM is just like it says, a Final Mix with the secret episode linking to the next game in the time line which is BBS Volume 2 which = KH0.5

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Ok thats fine, heres the thing i just saw 0 play right when it showed aqua in the RoD but its k idc, that means its part 0.5 to 1

OSM1017

Wait...that's it?

Well, ok then. I dunno how they're going to make a game that pieces all of the events of every game before 3D but it will be interesting to see, to say the least.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay, so since people don't seem to understand this secret ending when everything is pretty darn obvious, I'll do some clarification.

Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness. Her Wayfinder is glowing because she is getting closer to Terra/Xehanort. Then, she sees a bright light and Darkness blasting into the Realm of Light. That Light was the door in Radiant Garden being opened by Xehanort. This is around the time the apprentices do experiments on the heart and become Nobodies. The Light vanishing from Aqua's Wayfinder could be because either the Darkness is absorbing the light, or two the being we know as Xehanort had now become a Nobody and Heartless so now the Wayfinder cannot find Terra because he has been split in two.

She continues walking and finds herself at the Castle of Dreams, which is now located in the Realm of Darkness because the world was consumed by it and all worlds taken by Darkness end up in the Realm of Darkness.

-sigh-

KHHacker6595

ok can someone explain why there is no gameplay, i thought this was supposed to be a playable secret ending, theres even footage of it in the KH BBS FM trailer, and magazine scans. wtf

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Okay, so since people don't seem to understand this secret ending when everything is pretty darn obvious, I'll do some clarification.

Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness. Her Wayfinder is glowing because she is getting closer to Terra/Xehanort. Then, she sees a bright light and Darkness blasting into the Realm of Light. That Light was the door in Radiant Garden being opened by Xehanort. This is around the time the apprentices do experiments on the heart and become Nobodies. The Light vanishing from Aqua's Wayfinder could be because either the Darkness is absorbing the light, or two the being we know as Xehanort had now become a Nobody and Heartless so now the Wayfinder cannot find Terra because he has been split in two.

She continues walking and finds herself at the Castle of Dreams, which is now located in the Realm of Darkness because the world was consumed by it and all worlds taken by Darkness end up in the Realm of Darkness.

-sigh-

Thank you finally, very well said, hopefully people will understand this now.

EternalDreamer

ok can someone explain why there is no gameplay, i thought this was supposed to be a playable secret ending, theres even footage of it in the KH BBS FM trailer, and magazine scans. wtf
The game isn't out yet. They can easily rip movie files from an unreleased game. Playing the game from just a rip is a lil harder though.

Hollow Bastion didn't end up in the Realm of Darkness. Fail.
Course not. It's heart was never taken away by the heartless, even when Sora completed the Keyhole. He goes back to lock it pretty much right after he's back to not-being-a-heartless-anymore though.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

This is the BBSFM Secret Movie, not the Secret Episode. Someone hacked the game and recorded the video, but no one's actually gotten far enough in the game to record the Secret Episode yet.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
well technically 3ds is simple about the Mark of Mastery exam so i dont see how it ties in with 358/2days even Nomura says it does. BBS vol 2 is quite literally what happens in between bbs and kh1. Itll be like Days in the sense that things happen throughout the game that we already knew happened like the org going to castle oblvion in days while roxas is on missions. however we can figure that because (lets just say) Malificient got cinderella and aurora and so on from their worlds those worlds succumbed to darkness. also we will see mickey and crap....Nomuramight even go as far (because of Blank points) to put Riku and Mickey's time together in the RoD after KH1. but i do not see Xehanort being an antagonist of BBS vol because that red eyed crap and purple eyed thing above the Castle in the secret ending seems to be the big baddy

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

We don't know that. The world was consumed by Darkness, but as we see in KH1 it still sits in the Realm of Light.

This is the Ending of the Secret Episode. Wait two days because this is just a leaked piece of the game.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

Maybe the Castle of Dreams itself was transplanted, but not the entire world?

From KH1, it seems like the worlds that were taken by darkness were fragmented, with parts appearing in Traverse Town, parts appearing in End of the World, and the rest of it going who-knows-where.

Hollow Bastion as we saw it in KH1 wasn't the entire world of Radiant Garden as we saw it in Birth by Sleep and KH2. It's quite possible that the rest of it ended up split between Traverse Town, End of the World, and the Realm of Darkness, so it's not an inconsistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back