• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
That's not CO it's Castle of Dreams:
Image from BBS FM Secret Ending:
AquaFM.jpg

That was probably the only image related to Disney in the entire video (that and Mickey & company). It's so related to KH original characters it's making me more and more exited with the game, more then I was with BBS (the 1st). At least, if Nomura is making one game for all the blank points, at least he might finally stop with other minor games.

(I feel like I'm stalking the characters cause now we'll know exactly what they did, when they did, all the time xD)

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
One question does this game have a multi-protagonist like BBS the first did with TAV, but this point with everyone in Blank Points mentioned?

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Why is Castle of Dreams doing in the Realm of Darkness and not in the End of the World?

Yeah, but does anyone remember the End of the World or the Heartless World in KHI? Is it possible that some fragments of the worlds got scattered and ended up in the End of the World and others found their way in the Realm of Darkness? And, also what happened to the people in those worlds did they turn into Heartless?

Sorry for my questions, I am just curious about this game.

Bingo.

When The Heartless find a World's Heart and that world is swallowed up by Darkness, it is sent to the Realm of Darkness, but tiny fragments of that world are left over and are sent drifting through space, joining and combining with The End of the World.

As for the people, those who are fortunate enough to survive their world's destruction, find their way to Traverse Town.

Those who's Hearts were too strong to relinquish themselves to the darkness, keep their spirit alive, turning them into summon gems.

I really don't know what happens to those who didn't make it. I assume they're just lost to the Darkness until their world is restored. I mean look at Destiny Islands. Selphie, Wakka, & Tidus. We didn't see Selphie again until KHII and she seemed normal. Like she didn't even know that it happened.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Bingo.

When The Heartless find a World's Heart and that world is swallowed up by Darkness, it is sent to the Realm of Darkness, but tiny fragments of that world are left over and are sent drifting through space, joining and combining with The End of the World.

As for the people, those who are fortunate enough to survive their world's destruction, find their way to Traverse Town.

Those who's Hearts were too strong to relinquish themselves to the darkness, keep their spirit alive, turning them into summon gems.

I really don't know what happens to those who didn't make it. I assume they're just lost to the Darkness until their world is restored. I mean look at Destiny Islands. Selphie, Wakka, & Tidus. We didn't see Selphie again until KHII and she seemed normal. Like she didn't even know that it happened.

And, what about the Heartless?

Roxas and Xion

I don't know if anyone have notice that, but in the secret end of bbs final mix comes first 1 then 0, that's 10, maybe bbsv2 is the "surprise" of 10th aniversary of kingdom hearts, since we think this game is going to fill the gaps and secrets from the end of bbs till kh2. Sorry for my english, it's not my home language. Oh, and I'm kind new here too.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I don't know if anyone have notice that, but in the secret end of bbs final mix comes first 1 then 0, that's 10, maybe bbsv2 is the "surprise" of 10th aniversary of kingdom hearts, since we think this game is going to fill the gaps and secrets from the end of bbs till kh2. Sorry for my english, it's not my home language. Oh, and I'm kind new here too.

Um......ok lol. By the way, Welcome to the Boards!!

riku911

You looked way too much into it lmao.
That whole .5, 1.0, 1.5 mind-F#24 me of what the order is in the Kingdom Hearts series.

For all I know KH:BBs is first and KH:3D is the last. Whatever all this is happening in between KHBBs and KHI is just to further confuse the player and therefore make him/her more addicted to the game >___> Damn you Kingdom Hearts.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so an game that fcuses on aqua adventure and croses btween flshback of of even t going on in the realm of light such as radiant garden downfall
i woul im also guessing were gonna se repliku again as wel as everyther person we saw fade into darkness

Roxas_emc

Good connection, but i dont think so.
Number 1 tell us the start of KH1, number 0 (or Zero Point) tell us the "end" of BBS "game" (i say game, because BBS's secret ending with the meeting betwen Aqua and ATW happens after KH2). So 0.5 should start at the point BBS FM ends.

Awards
Had forgotten to mention this, but is there a chance that BBS v2 might be like a movie or something? I mean, what kind of boss can Nomura come up with, another version of Xehanort or something? If he does, then he'll need another game to tie up this game and things go way more out of hand. Movie sound plausible to me.

Roxas_emc

I've made a video archive where you can download this Secret Ending in better quality. Don't be put off by the embedded version, the downloadable one is much higher quality. It was just difficult getting that one on YouTube. But yeah, downloads: KH13.com - Birth by Sleep Final Mix cutscenes
Now following your link i've seen again the "opening" of BBS and i realized of something....
Why is Terra runing along a corridor in Castle Oblivion? Does it mean something?

Also another curious thing... looking at BBS FM secret ending, mickey is wearing a red outfit in ROD, but if you see KH 1 ending he's wearing his normal disney outfit...

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Now following your link i've seen again the "opening" of BBS and i realized of something....
Why is Terra runing along a corridor in Castle Oblivion? Does it mean something?

Also another curious thing... looking at BBS FM secret ending, mickey is wearing a red outfit in ROD, but if you see KH 1 ending he's wearing his normal disney outfit...

yeah mickeys cloths at the end of KH1 was probably because we dont see him at all and they had yet to design a costume for him

Roxas_emc

Also, CO must be reachable from ROD (Mickey and Riku arrive from the ROD after KH1), then maybe Aqua could rescue Ven.... and that's why we see a light in the BBS FM's secret ending and Ven dissapear from his sit....

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I'm wondering on the boss on this one....If Vanitas didn't disappear after BBS, and actually died, then I could see him being the RoD.
Im kinda thinking MF has something to do with this game.

So what I'm getting from this game, is it's Aqua's time in the RoD, and every now and then we'll see scenes of what's happening in the RoL to keep us up to date on the time lapse.
The Xehanort Saga deals a lot with time....it kinda gets annoying after awhile.

Also, CO must be reachable from ROD (Mickey and Riku arrive from the ROD after KH1), then maybe Aqua could rescue Ven.... and that's why we see a light in the BBS FM's secret ending and Ven dissapear from his sit....

DiZ brought Riku to CO, and Mickey was summoned there by grabbing a card, most likely by DiZ aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back