• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The heck? Have you guys really become that impatient? We JUST BARELY got Re:Coded and you're already asking "When's the next KH Game, they need to release it NOW!" o_0

I still haven't finished Re:coded. I'm not impatient...I just want Nomura to stick to his schedule and actually do what he said for once: A game a year.

And by time December Re:coded will be forgotten about and every fan will be like "NEXT GAME. NOW."

Decrith

The problem is, people can finish a game like Kingdom Hearts, in a day or two. So reactions like these are pretty normal. You can't really blame them for being too excited, the games are really good after all. :)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I still haven't finished Re:coded. I'm not impatient...I just want Nomura to stick to his schedule and actually do what he said for once: A game a year.

So far he's been doing just that so I don't see what the problem is... 2011 is now done for both Japan and US/PAL. So the next game would be in 2012. What's the problem?

The problem is, people can finish a game like Kingdom Hearts, in a day or two. So reactions like these are pretty normal. You can't really blame them for being too excited, the games are really good after all. :)

Yeah, but I remember when everyone was waiting over three years for KH2. If people can wait for three years, they sure as heck can get past one simple year :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes, but during that time we had KH2FM+ (the news), Re:CoM and Days to hold us down until BBS. Then we have Re:coded to hold us down for BBSv2 and 3D.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm loving the game a year thing Nomura has going on; it's kept my interests in the series extremely high.
I don't mind waiting (well I do but not that much), but I would just love to have Nomura confirm BBS vol. 2 soon and say something like, "We've been working on this the whole time. -laughs- It will be expected before KH3D."

Crystal

Silver Member
I'm loving the game a year thing Nomura has going on; it's kept my interests in the series extremely high.
I don't mind waiting (well I do but not that much), but I would just love to have Nomura confirm BBS vol. 2 soon and say something like, "We've been working on this the whole time. -laughs- It will be expected before KH3D."

I hope BBS v2 will be released before KH3D too.
But still don't figured out what is the storyline of the game

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I hope BBS v2 will be released before KH3D too.
But still don't figured out what is the storyline of the game
From the video I would wager that you would play as Aqua, and go through the worlds that have fallen to darkness in the RoD.
Then you would switch to Mickey and follow his journey through the RoD to find the IKK.
THEN, you would switch to Riku and follow his journey to see what he's been doing behind the scenes all of these years.
And finally, I would like to believe you would follow Kairi on her own journey of self discovery while Sora and Riku are taking the MoM.

Crystal

Silver Member
From the video I would wager that you would play as Aqua, and go through the worlds that have fallen to darkness in the RoD.
Then you would switch to Mickey and follow his journey through the RoD to find the IKK.
THEN, you would switch to Riku and follow his journey to see what he's been doing behind the scenes all of these years.
And finally, I would like to believe you would follow Kairi on her own journey of self discovery while Sora and Riku are taking the MoM.

Nice idea :D
But BBS v2 happen before Aqua meets Ansem The Wise?
So, could she meet Ansem SoD too since he is in darkness?
Playing as Riku would be cool but Mickey.. xD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Nice idea :D
But BBS v2 happen before Aqua meets Ansem The Wise?
So, could she meet Ansem SoD too since he is in darkness?
Playing as Riku would be cool but Mickey.. xD
I think so, since the secret video rewinds when she goes to talk to him. She could meet Ansem SoD, possibly he could be the boss battle at the end of her scenario. Riku would be cool. I wouldn't mind Mickey, but I wouldn't find him nearly as fun as the others. XD

Crystal

Silver Member
I think so, since the secret video rewinds when she goes to talk to him. She could meet Ansem SoD, possibly he could be the boss battle at the end of her scenario. Riku would be cool. I wouldn't mind Mickey, but I wouldn't find him nearly as fun as the others. XD

Hopefully, Ansem SoD will be the last boss not something like secret episode lol
maybe I don't know what ability that Mickey had, it is fun for playing as Riku as his strength is more high. And his Soul Eater is cool xD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully, Ansem SoD will be the last boss not something like secret episode lol
maybe I don't know what ability that Mickey had, it is fun for playing as Riku as his strength is more high. And his Soul Eater is cool xD
Ansem SOD would be a cool boss. The heartless from the Secret Episode was neat but I feel like it was a bit anti-climatic with no cinematics happening after Aqua beats it.
Soul Eater is cool! So is Way to the Dawn.
I think Mickey would be more Magic/Attack based, and from the D-Links you form with him in BBS he seemed to have some interesting techniques.

TepidShark

Awards
I don't think so, honestly. I believe that they've been working on BbSv2 for a while now, so there's no point in starting again for another platform. PSP2 shouldn't be announced any time soon. But we never know, maybe it'll be compatible with both. Or maybe it won't be on PSP at all.

Who's to say they haven't had PSP2 dev kits for a while now as well.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Who's to say they haven't had PSP2 dev kits for a while now as well.

They do actually. Not that there is much they can do with them when the console itself isn't working properly and there is no projection date when it will be released. They are better off developing games for a working console rather than a system that may or may not come out the end of this year.

TepidShark

Awards
All I know is I have heard several developers & publishers say they have PSP2 & they are working on it, but we shall see what happens come the 27th.

Stars

リク

It was going to be disappointment if the secret episode just ended with Aqua fighting with the boss with no explanation of what is it...D:
The possibility of playing as Mickey is high lol.. Maybe in BBS v2, some part of the story we can play as him.. And he could be encounter some bosses too.

Crystal

Silver Member
@Stars :
Hopefully, it will shows how Mickey gets his KKD from the RoD

Ansem SOD would be a cool boss. The heartless from the Secret Episode was neat but I feel like it was a bit anti-climatic with no cinematics happening after Aqua beats it.

Yeah.There is no explanation after the scene. Probably it will explains in V2?

I think Mickey would be more Magic/Attack based, and from the D-Links you form with him in BBS he seemed to have some interesting techniques.

It will be hard for him to deal with some big boss lol since he is so small size xD
Anyway, I think his attacks will be as strong as others since he is the King.
Since, he is the hero who suddenly jump out to save the hurts one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back