• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captain

Bronze Member
I wonder which one we'll get to play as Aqua or Mickey? (or both?)

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
What I was reading. ( I don't really keep that upto date on some tech things), that it's not a downloadable game thing. (if this game would came out for the psp2.) So either that would mean they would make a new kind of disc... or they'll keep it in the normal disc of the psp.

I'm just hoping that it'll come out normal... I really want to play this one. (if it involves Aqua, I'm playing it! :3) I'm so excited! If it came out on the PS3 or normal PSP, I'll be happy!

Decrith

I think the point of the Secret Episode is to show how dangerous the RoD really is, I can only imagine that the Red-Eyed Heartless is just one of many dangerous enemies well see in RoD. Damn I'm excited (And I haven't even played the last 2 games) lol

washi95

I think the point of the Secret Episode is to show how dangerous the RoD really is, I can only imagine that the Red-Eyed Heartless is just one of many dangerous enemies well see in RoD. Damn I'm excited
This. I just finished it and the whole time while playing the secret episode I literally felt like I was fighting for my survival, rather than just killing enemys for the sake of leveling up. If they can keep that feel for the time in the RoD in v2, then it'll be great IMO.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
This. I just finished it and the whole time while playing the secret episode I literally felt like I was fighting for my survival, rather than just killing enemys for the sake of leveling up. If they can keep that feel for the time in the RoD in v2, then it'll be great IMO.

I saw the video and I feel the same way you do. The Heartless looked so relentless, nowhere close to how they were KH1. Prob cause it was in the Realm of Darkness, but still.....

Fallen Prince

I have no access to youtube so I can't watch it, but if someone is nice enough, I can give my email so that someone can send it as an attachment that can be viewed on Windows media Player :D

Anyone nice enough?

vnnk

Last edited:

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Go to 8:38

YouTube - KH Final Mix - Walkthrough (11) - Deep Jungle (Pt. 1)

Go to 3:52

YouTube - KH BBS FM Secret Ending - All Parts

They dont really look exactly the same but pretty similar and im 100% sure we have never seen these two worlds at all so im guessing kid Sora goes to this Castle somehow in BBS V2.

When Sora saw the picture of the Castle, it looked familiar cause it was a Castle part of Kairi's Hometown and her heart was within Sora the whole time and it reacted and it made him react as well. I think it's Ansem's Castle from Radiant Garden.

That second Castle is Castle of Dream from BBS. It's in the Dark Realm due to it being swallowed up by Darkness.

They do look similar though. I'll give you that one.

EternalDreamer

It seems like the Final Boss from the secret episode isn't red-eyed after all. I mean, it's defenitly a heartless, since it has yellow eyes. The only 'special' trait this guy has, is that when enshrouded by darkness (or just moving around pretty darn fast) his eyes glow red, as if they're fluorescent in the darkness...somehow. Not forgetting the fact he made rainbow-coloured copies of itself when he attacks sometimes, dunno what that means .-.

Also...for whatever reason, he looks A LOT like the Dark Thorn. Same 'thorns', blue skin, chains around the arms. Maybe it's some kind of RoD-empowered Dark Thorn? Wasn't it implied in Kh2 that it's chains were meant to bound it's true power? I'm at a loss, especially since there's not a single explanation with what happened to it after the battle.

And damn....those Shadows....they were like, 100x more powerful here. Maybe there IS some kind of RoD-empowerment to the Heartless...

WaveK89

Hmm...wouldn't destroying a Heartless in the dark realm just bring them back to the dark realm, haha? At least it gets rid of them temporarily.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Hmm...wouldn't destroying a Heartless in the dark realm just bring them back to the dark realm, haha? At least it gets rid of them temporarily.

Emblem Heartless can be permanently destroyed with the Keyblade, because the Keyblade frees the stolen hearts. But the Realm of Darkness Heartless are Pureblood Heartless, and don't contain any hearts -- presumably, they can be destroyed permanently by any weapon, and Aqua has a Keyblade anyway, so those Heartless probably aren't coming back. ;)

gdude30

Amazing.

About the cutscenes. The jet stream of darkness surprising aqua and then her appearing at the ROD Castle of Dreams. I find the dejavu paranoia really interesting. That's kinda what sora had through most of KH1. I have a feeling that Aqua might be freed in this next game or movie.

The most confusing thing about the cutscene I think is Sora and Ven dissapearing. The way Ven dissapears is so creepy. Maybe Xehanort got to him or he got freed.

I really have a feeling that this game or movie is coming out this year for japan at least. Maybe near the end of the year or next winter. It would make more sense and save time and money to use the same engine and graphics that they used for BBS1. More than likely all this was planned too. Make BBS1 and work on BBS2 immediately afterwards. Release BBSFM a few months after BBS.

I think this might be that 2012 surprise though. I was REALLY hoping that it would really be a KH1FM, KH2FM HD Remake with a teaser or secret movie for KH3 in it. But than I guess if they did that it would yet again delay KH3. That might be a nice thing to do after KH3 comes out. Another reason I think this will be for PSP (If it's a game) is because I think Nomura already stated that it's difficult to do a game for a console that just came out or to be released (I think he was referring to the PS4) and was hinting at a PS3 release for KH3. Even if it is obvious. If that's the case than I think he'd probably want to just do it on the PSP. I think as tired as we are with all these further mysterious and plot twists Nomura is probably more than ready to do KH3 as well. It would speed things up if I we just got BBv2 end of this year or early next year and 3D a year after.

Besides if 3D will be anything like BBS than we won't see a more finished trailer until next year or the year after. Well that is depending on how important the game is.

I just hope we find out the release date and release format soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back