• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolution

After watching the second part of this, I have only this to say:

I have to ask...Xehanort, dude, buddy...*Puts my hands on his shoulders and shakes him violently* Is this all part of your plan!!!!!!!? Cause if it is then you have the most convaluted, twisted, upside down turn around plan I have ever seen any villain in the history of existence ever come up with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-puts hand on Memory's shoulder-

Dude, it's ok. Relax.

BBSFTW

I have to ask...Xehanort, dude, buddy...*Puts my hands on his shoulders and shakes him violently* Is this all part of your plan!!!!!!!? Cause if it is then you have the most convaluted, twisted, upside down turn around plan I have ever seen any villain in the history of existence ever come up with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i agree with you so much would it be ok if i join in the Xehanort shaking?

Revolution

Why is Kairi with Hayner Pence and Ollete at the mansion? Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't she captured by Axel shortly after arriving at Twilight town? There shouldn't have been time for her to take a trip into town. Once again foreshadowing not Terranort's return but MX. And why is Ven's body gone o_O?

I thought no one could get to Ven's body but Aqua. D:

CCs and Cream

Let me guess...this game takes place during the whole freakin' timeline so far...

Yeah I really have no clue. Still, I think it's awesome! Also their's a possibility that my sister wants PSP2 so if it's on that system and she wants it, then yeah you know the rest.

Vaxyle

I have the hunch that all this thing of "BbS Vol.II" is only the name of the Secret Episode of "BbS:FM". But is only me.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I think the Kairi scene is after KH2 Also believe it is because of Namine. I AM SURE ON IT. She went there to get something AtW might have left behind to be the clue to figure out what is in Sora.
Yes it must be. The time frame for KH2 just doesn't seem to fit. So this basically mean the mystery game IS the game that supposed to connect the series together?

They can't which makes this all the more disturbing.

YUPPP

You're fucking weird .

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
-puts hand on Memory's shoulder-

Dude, it's ok. Relax.

I'll be okay after a good night's sleep XD, uhh....Xehanort might need some medical attention I think I gave him a heart attack....ya know if he has a heart..XD

i agree with you so much would it be ok if i join in the Xehanort shaking?

Sorry you'll have to do it alone, i'm heading to bed, I can't take this much longer XD

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.

All I can say is...it's Kingdom Hearts. There are so many twists and turns and upside down loops/loopholes, anything could/can/will happen. o_o;

I'm...I can't comprehend any of this currently.
Too many possible meanings and such...let me think on that for the next year. xD

I'm just happy my interest is completely rekindled in the series. xD I'm quite curious and excited for what is to come. c:

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
Maybe Ven's gone because Vanitas woke him up... we still don't know where he went. Is it possible he went nowhere?

God I'm too old for this s**t. I was 12 when KH1 came out TWELVE! Yet I still work myself up everytime something like this happens. Damn you Normura, I wanted to go to sleep early so I could catch the 3DS conference. Oh well, today was probably much more exciting. If tommorow is just as crazy I may be coughing up blood like that other guy LOL!

Last edited:

Revolution

They can't which makes this all the more disturbing.

So, either Aqua moved his body for some reason, or Xehanort found a way in.

MemoryMaster said:
I'll be okay after a good night's sleep XD, uhh....Xehanort might need some medical attention I think I gave him a heart attack....ya know if he has a heart..XD

Please. He has one. It's just 10 sizes too small.

Revolution

I'm like, trying to analyze this video but nothing makes sense.

Aqua goes through the portal, arrives at RoD Castle of Dreams?
Donald and Goofy are in T-Town
Riku and Kairi in Neverland
Mickey in RoD
Kairi, HPO at the Old Mansion
Sora sleeping, DiZ with Data
Roxas, Xion, Riku in T-Town.

If you notice, the only one missing that is supposedly going to be saved is Namine. Minus Terra.

Radon

mofo
So uh wasn't this supposed to be playable and have some whack red eyed monster in it?

Also I'm surprised it showed almost everyone in the series, but didn't have anything Axel in it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So...Birth By Sleep Vol II. This is like XIII-2 but on the KH level!

Looks like it will probably expand on EVERYTHING we didn't see. Sorta like what re:coded was supposed to do but actually do it this time.

So um...anybody else think Aqua, Riku, Mickey gameplay...And maybe Kairi? (since she has a Keyblade and her scene seems to be after KH2)

Walkway

I'm like, trying to analyze this video but nothing makes sense.

Aqua goes through the portal, arrives at RoD Castle of Dreams?
Donald and Goofy are in T-Town
Riku and Kairi in Neverland
Mickey in RoD
Kairi, HPO at the Old Mansion
Sora sleeping, DiZ with Data
Roxas, Xion, Riku in T-Town.

If you notice, the only one missing that is supposedly going to be saved is Namine.

Axel too!

Yes, Axel counts.
probably.

So...Birth By Sleep Vol II. This is like XIII-2 but on the KH level!

Looks like it will probably expand on EVERYTHING we didn't see. Sorta like what re:coded was supposed to do but actually do it this time.

So um...anybody else think Aqua, Riku, Mickey gameplay...And maybe Kairi? (since she has a Keyblade and her scene seems to be after KH2)

That's how we figure out whether or not God exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back