• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justjack91

Awards
Definitely a strong chance this is a multiple scenario game of many characters. It just seems to click with all the scenes shown through the series. It'd actually make for a pretty thorough game in that regard. Sure, each story wouldn't be long perhaps, but maybe this game really is just some sort of "expansion pack" of some kind that shows more of the story with some light gameplay.

Maybe we're even just playing as the "Mysterious Figure" as he travels through all these time periods and witnesses all these events. He has a unique set list of moves that he uses as he travels through time. Then at the end of the game, we learn his "identity."

Could even be a combination of the two.

Probably not worth money to buy it if it's the former case since Youtube has become the number one source for KH spoilers for me lol.

And glad to finally see the "Riku in Neverland" scene addressed in this next "game." That part has been bugging me since Coded's first trailer.

Megavoltage

Awards
So I guess Aqua is exploring Disney worlds that fell into darkness and taken over by Heartless... sounds depressing! Sounds AWESOME! Aqua maybe getting her own game?! NOTHING COULD MAKE ME HAPPIER! :D

Stars

リク
Yay for the Secret Ending :D
So, we can explore all those dark version of worlds like CoD? xD
And Ventus is no more in Castle Oblivion, wonder where is he and how is he being save :D

By the way, is this a new trailer for FM ?
YouTube - PSP ?KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX? trailer3
It shows some gameplay for secret episode and red eyed thingy.

Yeah~ That's new trailer!
Thanks for it :D
I'm excited to see more walkthrough for the secret episode

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Didn't see the subbed ones posted in here, so here they are:

[video=youtube;kdY76qk5UvQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdY76qk5UvQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/video]
[video=youtube;KcjzYfXTNto]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcjzYfXTNto&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/video]

Credit to KH Media's DaDarkDude for translations.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Is anyone else confused? GOOD then its not just me. Also how are there secret ending videos but no gameplay of the secret episode

Samhain

Bronze Member
its just Xehanort opening the door to Radiant Garden which is the heart of the world which started all the heartless to come
thats all

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Also how are there secret ending videos but no gameplay of the secret episode

Well, tomorrow or the next day, and I hate to sound like I'm advertising, but my site, KH Media, will be uploading some gameplay videos to the same channel those subbed secret ending videos are on, so, check that out if you want. And there should be some other gameplay videos if you search hard enough on YouTube, or you can always check Justin.tv for any livestreams going on of the game.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So I guess Aqua is exploring Disney worlds that fell into darkness and taken over by Heartless... sounds depressing! Sounds AWESOME! Aqua maybe getting her own game?! NOTHING COULD MAKE ME HAPPIER! :D
But I wanted a Mickey in RoD game, not Aqua in RoD. :( I've already played Aqua before & Mickey is long overdue for a story of his own. Although, if it is entitled BBSv2, then it probably should multi-scenario like BBSv1. Aqua, Mickey & AX maybe?

Speaking of Mickey, I think he's actually standing in front of CO, not RoD. He's wearing his outfit from CoM. However he's got the wrong keyblade for that point in time.......

Radon

mofo
But I wanted a Mickey in RoD game, not Aqua in RoD. :( I've already played Aqua before & Mickey is long overdue for a story of his own. Although, if it is entitled BBSv2, then it probably should multi-scenario like BBSv1. Aqua, Mickey & AX maybe?

Speaking of Mickey, I think he's actually standing in front of CO, not RoD. He's wearing his outfit from CoM. However he's got the wrong keyblade for that point in time.......

Mickey can't be infront of CO. Those blue things in the background are seen behind the door kingdom hearts in KH1 and a nowhere to be seen in CoM. I'm thinking it's gonna be a Aqua, Mickey, Riku game. It would clear up those four stories Nomura said he had to tell.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I'm still confused about all the flash scenes and what they symbolize

Megavoltage

Awards
I'd be happy with another multi character scenario like Birth by Sleep as long as Aqua is the center focus in the story. Having an adventure with a playable Mickey would be perfect since I guess Birth by Sleep 2 is about the Realm of Darkness. We can finally get some more information about King Mickey's RoD adventure on how he got the Kingdom Key D.

Ronove

I think the title "Birth By Sleep" has always applied to Aqua more so than any other character, and it stands to reason that she'll be a major, if the THE major playing character in the sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back