• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1+1=FISHXD

wow just so speechless first why is riku carrying kairi and cant wait for the game know but if its for another system then f*ck im not getting it =( but im gussing this take around com and kingdom hearts 2

Last edited:

Silfarion

NOMURA. YOU ARE A BITCH. I HAD ENOUGH CHILL DOWN MY SPINE FOR TODAY. First kh3D, and now THIS!? I might get heart attack the next time SE announce something about KH.

This anyone else notice Ven vanish from his chair near the end of the part 2? What could this imply?

d2004

Damn psp2 haters =O I want it for psp2, it will probably look beter and feal better on psp2 then 3ds .

i dont realy lik 3ds but i will buy it just for kh3d :3

crazzyBRY

NOMURA. YOU ARE A BITCH. I HAD ENOUGH CHILL DOWN MY SPINE FOR TODAY. First kh3D, and now THIS!? I might get heart attack the next time SE announce something about KH.

This anyone else notice Ven vanish from his chair near the end of the part 2? What could this imply?

If you didn't notice, it's not just ven.. Sora as well.. I think BBS Volume 2 or something, is relating to another dimension or an importance that never occur and we'll see the results.. And for me, I think it's when sora didn't exist in the first place.. You can see him in the tree and he disapear, so as ven.. And Donald and Goofy trying to find him in traverse town..

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Damn psp2 haters =O I want it for psp2, it will probably look beter and feal better on psp2 then 3ds .
& have a ten-minute battery life. The scenes were of PSP/PS2/3DS quality, I think Square will want to put them to use in the actual game than recreate them in higher graphics.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wouldn't mind having it on the PSP2, since I'm a huge game lover and I plan on owning both a 3DS and a PSP2.

At first I was kinda angry at them for making yet another game which isn't KH3, but I really don't mind now come to think of it. KH3D, BBS and BBS2 are all big titles that are as big, if not bigger than 1 and 2.

BBS turned out great and I'd welcome more titles.

No really, when you already have big titles getting released, why do people really just want a Kingdom Hearts 3 exactly? It's not like it's never going to be made or anything, I'm just curious, why the heck are people so persistent on having only one specific Kingdom Hearts title? Is it because it's expensive to buy more and more games?

SORA619

Awards
Yeah ok Nomura.. Why i'm smelling PSP2? They are going to make a sequel to KH 3D for PSP2 guys.. Mark my words.. I love KH. It's my favorite franchise.. But i don't like watching it's developer ruin it... We will wait more year for KH III. EPIC DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!! :(

VLR.XIII

Yeah ok Nomura.. Why i'm smelling PSP2? They are going to make a sequel to KH 3D for PSP2 guys.. Mark my words.. I love KH. It's my favorite franchise.. But i don't like watching it's developer ruin it... We will wait more year for KH III. EPIC DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!! :(

The sequel to 3D will be on the PS3. This 'game' will be a sequel to Birth by Sleep, and seems like it'll be set in the ROD and it will involve Aqua travelling to the worlds that succumb to darkness during the Sora era in KH.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Based on what I can tell, BBS V.II is going to fill in any and all the remaining gaps in the series up to 3D. Those scenes after the part with the large castle came from 358/2 Days, KHII, and maybe even KHI's time periods. I think V.II is going to be scattered all over the place. Let's just hope it has a decent base (perhaps those scenes are part of Ansem's secret Data he hid within Sora?). Also, the absence of Ven from his chair has some major significance. This is going to make one hell of a game...

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Umm, I watched myself and for what I gathered, the sences showed before the second vid are the events we know

-The sence of Sora laying on the beach, that's form KH1 after Sora's Dive to the Heart

-The sence of the sky opening up in the ROD, meaning that Xehanort has opened the heart/door of Radaint Garden

-Vwn appearing/dissapearing meaning that Ven has awaken or someone has found him

So in my own thoughts, the mystery game will show events that are not in the right ordser, meaning it's our job as the fans to put the pieces together. As a gamer I can't wait, but as a fan, I'll do something I've never done (play the Jap version)

I'm happy if they put it on PSP2, Because I'll have enough money buy five consoles (Yay for College refunds!)

Now like MF, I will leave you to ponder.

Sorry if you can't read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back