• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Both videos are blocked now. I'm seriously pissed.

Dale

WHAT?! well somebody better upload them and fast! WE as fans need to see those vids :(

Dale

Seriously... it doesnt have to be youtube you upload them onto, another unknown video site will do!!!

sub6snoopy

The Videos are blocked! FML! I Really Need to see those videos!!!! I'm seriously gonna cry if i can't watch them!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can upload them in another account. I ripped the vids last night. Not the subbed ones but you don't need subs for "I promise to save you both..." and "What is that?" and "What?"

sub6snoopy

OMG! If you do, please do it now. I don't want to come back after my college class and have them blocked again. I would die.

Dale

OMG i love you! thanks Lycoris :D tell us when theyre online :D

VLR.XIII

Words of advice: if you're ever looking at two videos that'll get taken down soon, click play on both them and then pause the second, let it buffer, then it won't matter if it's removed.

Hardly rocket science :)

EternalDreamer

;)

Everyone just read the post by EternalDreamer on page 11. I feel that's pretty much spot on, except maybe the last few parts.

Right about the last few bits. I have no clue when Kairi would set off to Twilight Town. I feel that, since she's not with Sora and Riku, nor did i see pluto anywhere in there, it leaves 3 choices:

1) They simply forgot pluto, and HPO ar showing Kairi the Mansion right before she gets kidnapped by Axel.(Probable)

2) Sora and Riku are off somewhere doing other things. Which i believe would be the MoM.(Most likely)

3)Sora and Riku allowed Kairi to go there since she was safe now (highly unlikely, she's just surrounded by darkness trying to kidnap her pretty much whenever she's alone, as going by Kh1 and Kh2.), and this takes place between the end of KH2, and them receiving the letter. (Again, highly unlikely, they wouldn't go save (or 'see') Naminé if they didn't know she had to be saved.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back