• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vnnk

SQUARE IF YOU'RE READING THIS MESSAGE, FUCK YOU, YOU HUNGRY MONEY FUCKERS. HOW DARE YOU MILK A GOOD SERIES LIKE KINGDOM HEARTS JUST TO GET MONEY OUT OF OUT POCKETS. I BOUGHT A FUCKING PSP JUST FOR KINGDOM HEARTS BBS, NOW YOU WANT ME TO BUY A 3DS FOR KH:DDD? FUCK YOU!

Because using cap-lock will fix everything

vnnk

DoublepostDoublepostDoublepostDoublepostDoublepostDoublepostDoublepostDoublepostDoublepostDoublepostDoublepostDoublepostDoublepostDoublepostDoublepostDoublepostDoublepostDoublepostDoublepostDoublepostDoublepostDoublepostDoublepost

Dale

it must bridge the gap between birth by sleep and kingdom hearts....

OSM1017

Just saw part 1.

What was that castle Aqua saw?

Also, it looks like Young Xehanort was that mysterious figure Terra saw Riku as after all.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Just saw part 1.

What was that castle Aqua saw?

Also, it looks like Young Xehanort was that mysterious figure Terra saw Riku as after all.

The castle Aqua saw was Castle of Dreams, this is probably what happened to it after it dissapeared into darkness due to the heartless. It's in the dark realm.

And on the second part, duh! I thought everyone knew that young Xehanort was the guy Terra saw Riku as.

Dale

ahaaa! She must see the worlds that have fallen into darkness between 1 and 2!

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I seriously think that SE is watching this thread, along with KH13.com etc.

But still, I actually found the trailers (along with anything new I find) on YouTube by just writing for example "Final Mix" and making sure I see only the newest content first. There aren't actually that many videos that have/had been uploaded regarding BBS: FM though. I've tried writing "Final Mix", "Birth by Sleep" and "Kingdom Hearts" and only a few videos pop up.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
The castle confuses me as well... is she still in the realm of darkness? if so their are trees there?? and btw it kinda looks like Castle of Dreams.... so her story inside RoD is part 0, during the castle part it is 0.5 and then soras story begins in part 1. Now, im pretty sure it was not just me when lightning struck it looked like green eyes above the castle, and could the darkness flowing up when aquas wayfinder went out, mabey that was during the time that the students became nobodies

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Ohhh okay that makes sense....the worlds are ending up in the realm of darkness once the world heart has been taken away.... i wonder if the people are their as well.... hmmm....are they going to make a part 0? or is aqua in bbsfm going go exploring? Also Dale, try between 0 (being the time aqua has been in the Rod) and 1, at the end of part one sora restored the worlds

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
wooooow cant wait. so all the new "trilogy" games connect to KH3. Coded, 358/2 Days, BBS ~> Re:Coded (Reconnect Secret Ending), KH 3Ds, BBS vol.2

only means longer wait for end of "Xehanort Chronicles" in KH3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back