• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
KH will end when Square Enix eventually files bankruptcy. Which, with the way things are going, could happen in a few years all because of FFXIV.

Trust, if they keep milking these series, fans will turn away and the company will crash and burn just as hard as it did when "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within" bombed in theaters.
I told people about FF13-2 and they started raging. Oh SE, you know how to piss off people. XD

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Oh my what's with all of this new information? It's hurting my head with excitement. KH 3D, 012 -duodecim, FF XIII-2, FF Versus XIII, Type-0, etc. I need so much catching up to do.

I never would've thought there would be a Birth by Sleep sequel. Maybe we'll get to play as Aqua, Mickey, and Riku?

GolliM

I rewatched the video now and.. Well. The last 50 seconds are pretty full of everything. Tehre are at least 2 scenes from KH we "haven't seen", so where donald and goofy are going around traverse town and how Riku jumps from the bell tower with kairi etc..

But there's definitely a hint saying "xehanort wants sora and ven". In the end There's first his heartless, then nobody, then a flash of the original Xehanort, and then Sora and Ven disappearin.

Most likely we'll get to know more about the data hidden inside sora. DiZ is clearly coding it in the video.

If tha game will be for PSP2 I won't buy it. There's a limit to everything, SE. We can all see through you -_-' It can't be coincidence that every single KH game they make is for a different bloody console. Did they make a contract with nintendo and sony to make sure the new consoles sell or what? Besides this is already ridiculous as I said in my previous message... First BBS, then BBSFM, then BBS2, then BBSFM? Where will this end??

Edit: I'm also a bit.... overblown with all this new info on games x_x xiii-2, versus looks great, 3D trailer, BBS2 trailer... wow. It feels like back in the days when SE announced BBS, days and Coded and everyone was like "WHAT? THREE GAMES?? :eek:ooo". Damn has time flown fast! And the series developed..

edit2: I 101% agree with Lycoris. Let's hope something will change soon.

sub6snoopy

Be patient everyone, "8 mins remaining" now. :3 I'm fairly sure this one wont be removed.. good luck to all. This is about the time that Square gives up (using the Re:coded secret ending as a basis).

I just watched the video you put on Vimeo. Holy shit! Thank you for putting it on there.

vnnk

Just to talk about something mentioned previously From what we can see we can assume that it will be on the PSP Just look at the graphics Sony mentioned that the PSP2 Will have amazing Graphics so its safe to day BBS volume 2 will be on the original psp.

Also what about all that unused content on the BBS umd you think it will be used in this game ?

Tidus14

Hi! some peepz dont believe that bbs v 2 can possible the mystery game, these peepz didnt ever heard about the mystery KH. so, does anybody have the interview were nomura stated that they are working on a unaunouchend title?

Revolution

Hi! some peepz dont believe that bbs v 2 can possible the mystery game, these peepz didnt ever heard about the mystery KH. so, does anybody have the interview were nomura stated that they are working on a unaunouchend title?

My brain hurts from just reading this...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Nearly 12 hours after first seeing it and I'm still giddy. :3

I still love the HPOK looks. They're pissed over something.
I know. I even slept after seeing all of this but my mind is still registering the information. @_@
It looks like they're going to find Namine... This is all crazy.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
So I guess it's safe to assume the next KH games are going to be intense.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
So I guess it's safe to assume the next KH games are going to be intense.
I think so. o_o The trailers alone, blow my mind. They are far more impressive than the old secret videos were. Jeeeeeze.

I would imagine so.

I really hope to play as Kairi. :D
Me too. XD It looks as though the story follows Aqua, Mickey, Riku and Kairi. So maybe they will all be playable.

Last edited:

Samhain

Bronze Member
KH will suck after the Xehanort Saga after Kh3

i mean not only will it suck because they're just throwing out the guy who MADE everything happen in the storyline but they'll be milking the damn thing. i got tired of final fantasy and ill sure as hell be tired of kh after KH3.
no thanks

END THE SERIES AT THE XEHANORT SAGA.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Maybe V2 isn't even going to be multi-scenario. More like a bunch of disjointed short stories on 1 disc to fill the remaining blanks before Nomura finally puts an end to the madness.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I think so. o_o The trailers alone, blow my mind. They are far more impressive than the old secret videos were. Jeeeeeze.

Not to mention being a lot more informative than the old Secret Endings. ^_^

Me too. XD It looks as though the story follows Aqua, Mickey, Riku and Kairi. So maybe they will all be playable.

That'd be pretty awesome. :D I'd like for Kairi to finally show she's got a good reason for being in the series. ^_^

Justjack91

Awards
I still say Riku is the biggest troller of the series. Just imagine the trolling face on him when he's looking at Roxas and Xion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back