• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Wow. OMG!!!!! I so want to know what's going to happen. The numbers 1, 0, .5 and the castle look really cool and interesting
But what does this mean....... I can't wait!!!!!!!!! :D

MAX_COLA_POWER!

I don't come back after a long while and THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!? Alright, subs, yeah, I want those, but I gotta ask, the whole rewind thing, that was the secret ending? And the part where Aqua is walking towards the Castle of Darkness is the part 2? Fragmented Story is a piece that got left behind or a recent piece that will be added to the original story? I need experts to guide my fragile little mind back from the realm of Borkeness. PLEASE ALL MIGHTY MODS AND OR KH MASTERS! GUIDE ME WITH YOUR WISDOM!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Wow. OMG!!!!! I so want to know what's going to happen. The numbers 1, 0, .5 and the castle look really cool and interesting
But what does this mean....... I can't wait!!!!!!!!! :D
Well, I interpreted the numbers as:
1- We see Sora on the beach at DI, I presume this is when he's napping before Kairi yells at him.
0- We see BBS events.
Chronologically BBS is titled 0, and 1 is a scene taken from KH1.
Then we see 0.5 and all of these new events, that says that "BBS 2" will be inbetween BBS and KH1, but it looks as though it spreads across the entire series as well... tying up loose ends.

THE GAME

...NBIOVGFBAWEGUIAWEOTHOLYSHIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT

Is this all we have so far? Has anyone actually beaten the secret episode? Because I want to know more about the red eyed thing and why Aqua has Vens Keyblade while fighting it in the trailer.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well, I interpreted the numbers as:
1- We see Sora on the beach at DI, I presume this is when he's napping before Kairi yells at him.
0- We see BBS events.
Chronologically BBS is titled 0, and 1 is a scene taken from KH1.
Then we see 0.5 and all of these new events, that says that "BBS 2" will be inbetween BBS and KH1, but it looks as though it spreads across the entire series as well... tying up loose ends.

^ I would go with this as I think it seems right, but by 0.5, I think it means that the game will start directly after Bbs, or even intertwine with it's story, but then it might continue on from there (which is basically what you said lol xP)

MeggieKeyblader

...NBIOVGFBAWEGUIAWEOTHOLYSHIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT

Is this all we have so far? Has anyone actually beaten the secret episode? Because I want to know more about the red eyed thing and why Aqua has Vens Keyblade while fighting it in the trailer.

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing too. Is all we have so far the 3-minute or so ending, and is there even more to be expected when te game actually comes out? Like, is this before or after we control Aqua fighting the red-eyed thing and such?

Xorne

Wow... way to go Square Enix. I just land my dream job and I already know part of my paycheck is going to you. Congrats company who has a tight grip on my being. ;p

Seriously though, I'm really excited. :)

In a way I hope it does end up on the PSP2 because it seemed as though it'll end up being a powerful handheld... but on the other, think of the other fans!

I hope we get to see a ton more of Aqua. I really enjoyed playing as her in BBS. :)

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
^ if there were multi character scenario, i would prefer AX than Mickey lol

Foreshadowing what will going to happen?

I know some of it was but other stuff like Riku watching Roxas and Xion that took place during Day

PhantomZXion

Awards
Seeing Roxas and Xion walk together in Twilight Town just made me go into fangirl mode! :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Speaking of SE and dream jobs, I need to finish my resume so I can get a job to pay for all of this stuff that will come out soon. And I still need to buy a bike and books for school.

CGNET

It appears Aqua is seeing the heartless form. The castle is either from Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella linking to Maleficent.

That's when Maleficent takes over the castle...

thedairyfairy

This is great, I get to wait longer to play KHIII while Nomura makes a game whose events should have been covered in the first Birth By Sleep.

Speaking of SE and dream jobs, I need to finish my resume so I can get a job to pay for all of this stuff that will come out soon. And I still need to buy a bike and books for school.

Cool Story Bro.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It appears Aqua is seeing the heartless form. The castle is either from Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella linking to Maleficent.

It's castle of dreams people. Seriously why do so many people have such a hard time recognizing memorable areas from Disney Movies? First it was Notre Dame and everyone thought it was Twilight Town. And now people can't even recognize castle of dreams when obviously it's castle of dreams.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

from what i can see

the castle is cinderella's when it gets taken to the dark realm
remember fairy godmother in kh1
her world was lost to darkness

the ray of darkness going to the light i am guessing is the birth of emblem heartless
and pureblook heartless flood on the light realm

Roxas_emc

Well, I think that BBS Vol2 could perfectly go to PSP or PSP2:
-For PSP they could make the game relatively fast: same graphic system, maybe same worlds... the only thing would be the new battle system (if they improve it)
-For PSP2 it's also possible because of the news that some months ago told us that a lot of companies were working with PSP2... but the development time would be longer (each time you start working for a new system is hard)
So if i had to say i would say that BBS Vol 2 will be for PSP(more or less same benefits, but less production costs.

Now talking about the Secret Ending, a fact that i think is very relevant is what a user said some pages before: Riku at Neverland; in re:coded "data Riku" shows "Data Sora" a video of him trying to "catch the moon" and now at this secret ending we see riku with kairi again in the same place, it has to be some mystery in it...

To end, my first appearance in this forum: at the end of the secret ending we see Ven dissapearing, also we know who was trying to find Ven in KH2 FM, the one that built a chamber (awakening was called?) very similar to Ven's, that one was Xemnas, maybe Xemnas found Ven... What do you think?

Greetings to all!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Should have been here around 2am. The whole site was nuts over this.

Can't help it since 1st I'm sitting in Germany here so time zones may different and 2nd as much as I like this place I have some other stuff to do.

@Taocha:
I think that... 0.5 will answer questions though. :D Just seeing it like that, I have a good feeling.
Your word in gods (Nomura's) ear. It rather shall give some needed answers...if the plot is complicated further KH III is going to be one hell of a game.
Yet probably it is going down to the scenario that rescuing the suffering ones and defeating Xehanort might not be such a straightforward issue and has some "knacks" to it.

Now what? Has Aqua suddenly learned how to fight backhand-style or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back