• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

Nomura said he wanted a KH game released every year so I'm guessing Birth By Sleep Volume 2 will be out by winter this year and Dream Drop Distance will be released winter of next year. One thing though I'm not exactly how long of a game BBS V.2 will be.

VensMemories

Somewhere fighting for something beautiful.
I'm going to clear things up a bit.
Zero point = end of BBS
0.5 = destruction of cinderlla's world
1 = begin of KH 1
The numbers have to do with the time the event takes place. The castle Aqua see in the realm of darkness is Cinderlla's. That's also why
the wayfinder glow because it sense Ansem SoD, Terranhort heartless, destroying the world. Because at the time Ansem SoD is gathering the princess of heart.

sub6snoopy

Nomura said he wanted a KH game released every year so I'm guessing Birth By Sleep Volume 2 will be out by winter this year and Dream Drop Distance will be released winter of next year. One thing though I'm not exactly how long of a game BBS V.2 will be.

I'm not so sure about that. There has already been 2 releases this year. I think BBS Vol. 2 will be released in 2012 to commemorate the 10th anniversary. and 3D will be released in either late 2012 or most likely 2013.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Zero point = end of BBS
1 = begin of KH 1
The numbers have to do with the time the event takes place. The castle Aqua see in the realm of darkness is Cinderlla's. That's also why
the wayfinder glow because it sense Ansem SoD, Terranhort heartless, destroying the world. Because at the time Ansem SoD is gathering the princess of heart.

im pretty sure 1 was shown when aqua sees ATW in the Dark Meridian.

I stand corrected I just fewed the video again. nonetheless Im sure we can figure the numbers deal with the order

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Zero point = end of BBS
1 = begin of KH 1

You know, this could make a lot of sense. But why is there only the Castle of Dreams? Is it so special somehow or is it just a coincidence?
I just can't figure what is was, when there was this huge pillar-like thingy in the sky? I think the wayfinder stopped glowing after that but I can't remember for sure.

VensMemories

Somewhere fighting for something beautiful.
You know, this could make a lot of sense. But why is there only the Castle of Dreams? Is it so special somehow or is it just a coincidence?
I just can't figure what is was, when there was this huge pillar-like thingy in the sky? I think the wayfinder stopped glowing after that but I can't remember for sure.
I think the pillar is when Apperentice Xehanort found Radiant Gardens door and opened it. IF I remember correctly this also when he discarded his body but i could be wrong about that.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I think the pillar is when Apperentice Xehanort found Radiant Gardens door and opened it. IF I remember correctly this also when he discarded his body but i could be wrong about that.

That's what most people have been saying.

I guess because Castle of Dreams is the first world she saw that ended up in the Realm of Darkness.

And most people say that the huge pillar of Darkness is due to Xehanort opening the Door in Radiant Garden and discarding his body to the Darkness splitting Xehanort in two, which means Terra's Heart was lost, causing Aqua's wayfinder to stop glowing.

VenSoraRoxas?

Personal KH History:

KH1: Sister brings it over. Oh wow I love this game. Next day goes to game store and buys it. Plays it with fascination and amazement almost obsessively. Sees ending and thinks that it is an all time favorite.

KHCoM: Hmm, looks like a gameboy version. Had no idea it was a sequel. Gets it for christmas. Whoa this is a completely different game! It has an awesome story! Whoa I can be Riku! Waits and pre-orders KH2

KH2: Oh my Gosh! Plays it every day after school. Can't beat Saix. Quits for a week. Comes back and kills Saix. Beats game. Wow that was ridiculously awesome. Makes keyblade in garage, swordfights with friend outside. Wears long black coat and pretends to be in organization playing outside. KH2 breaks... learns of final mix... gets final mix and determines it the only way to play KH2

Days: Kind of interesting, gets it, oh... well that complicates the story, it was fun but unnecessary.

BBS: Ultra anticipation, gets it, beats it... great great game. the magic and wonder aren't as prominent. In fact, figures out entire plot through theories before even gets it. Oh well, still a great great game, could have been explained in ansem reports though.

Re:coded: ... again...more spin-offs? Milking the series for all it's worth? Money? Gonna skip it.

KH3D: This looks really awesome, but also really fan-made in a way... the story has become more complicated than necessary...
don't have money for 3ds... too many systems

BBSV2: Come on, really? They've lost the spark.

Goes back to KH1's inferior gameplay: Still the best one, plays it without thinking of any of the other games...

Listen, I do like all of the games, but I know greed when I see it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not really greed. Now it is necessity. SE lost A LOT of money with FFXIV. They are trying to get that money back so they don't crash and burn like they did with FF: Spirits Within.

3D doesn't look fan-driven (not fan-made like you said) to me. If it were up to the fans, KH3 would be out already.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm not so sure about that. There has already been 2 releases this year. I think BBS Vol. 2 will be released in 2012 to commemorate the 10th anniversary. and 3D will be released in either late 2012 or most likely 2013.
Remember that the 10th Anniversary is 2011 for Japan though.

Personal KH History:

KH1: Sister brings it over. Oh wow I love this game. Next day goes to game store and buys it. Plays it with fascination and amazement almost obsessively. Sees ending and thinks that it is an all time favorite.

KHCoM: Hmm, looks like a gameboy version. Had no idea it was a sequel. Gets it for christmas. Whoa this is a completely different game! It has an awesome story! Whoa I can be Riku! Waits and pre-orders KH2

KH2: Oh my Gosh! Plays it every day after school. Can't beat Saix. Quits for a week. Comes back and kills Saix. Beats game. Wow that was ridiculously awesome. Makes keyblade in garage, swordfights with friend outside. Wears long black coat and pretends to be in organization playing outside. KH2 breaks... learns of final mix... gets final mix and determines it the only way to play KH2

Days: Kind of interesting, gets it, oh... well that complicates the story, it was fun but unnecessary.

BBS: Ultra anticipation, gets it, beats it... great great game. the magic and wonder aren't as prominent. In fact, figures out entire plot through theories before even gets it. Oh well, still a great great game, could have been explained in ansem reports though.

Re:coded: ... again...more spin-offs? Milking the series for all it's worth? Money? Gonna skip it.

KH3D: This looks really awesome, but also really fan-made in a way... the story has become more complicated than necessary...
don't have money for 3ds... too many systems

BBSV2: Come on, really? They've lost the spark.

Goes back to KH1's inferior gameplay: Still the best one, plays it without thinking of any of the other games...

Listen, I do like all of the games, but I know greed when I see it.

I don't really agree... BBS Vol. 2 is something I'm more excited about than 3DS. >_> He's just trying to keep his fans interested in the series because they can't make KH3 right now. And make profit, but I can't blame the man for needing to make a profit. Imagine having waited all these years with none of these games? I would have been pissed.

Patamon246

Awards
Birth By Sleep Two huh?

Well, I guess this is going to correspond with whatever other boss they have in BBS FM (I havent read KHI in a while).

I just hope us American/European fans arnt missing out on too much awesomeness.

Maybe they should re-do BBS FM, KH FM, RE:CoM and KHII FM all on a blueray (or two) disk and sell it off as a collection, they make money, we get to play the FMs in our own language, everybody wins!!!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Birth By Sleep Two huh?

Well what about that castle? Anyone think its got the same kind of atmosphere as Org XIII's base?
No, it's Castle of Dreams from Cinderella. It was showcasing how the world was swallowed by Darkness, like the Fairy Godmother mentions in KH1.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
When I say Fan-made I mean made by a fan. It has Riku staring ASoD in the eyes and sora staring Xemnas in the eyes. C'mon that almost merits a fan-girl squeal or fan-fic

Um...no. I didn't think that at all. This is coming from an ex-fangirl, but when I saw them staring at each other I thought "Sh!t just got real."

AzumoIkami

Its funny because it took 5 kingdom hearts titles after kingdom hearts 2 to finally release kingdom hearts 3. After that they might come out with two more games explaining all the secrets in kingdom hearts 3. WTF

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Its funny because it took 5 kingdom hearts titles after kingdom hearts 2 to finally release kingdom hearts 3. After that they might come out with two more games explaining all the secrets in kingdom hearts 3. WTF

This isn't KH3. 3D is like 2.5 in the series while still being a main game. And it was only three games unless you are considering it as coded, re:coded, Days, BBS, BBSFM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back