• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't think 3D is unnecessary. It looks like it'll hold a lot of clout in the story, especially as the interlude to KHIII. But I'm of the mindset that the only main games in the series are BBS, KH, KHII, and KHIII. People are using the word too loosely now.

Unpleaseable Fans take every word and use it loosely

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I don't think 3D is unnecessary. It looks like it'll hold a lot of clout in the story, especially as the interlude to KHIII. But I'm of the mindset that the only main games in the series are BBS, KH, KHII, and KHIII. People are using the word too loosely now.
I agree that I don't really believe 3D is a main game, I would associate it more with COM but I still think COM may be more important than 3D is. Time will tell. However, Nomura was tricky... he said "on par", which means it technically isn't a main game but it holds relevant information like COM.

AzumoIkami

This isn't KH3. 3D is like 2.5 in the series while still being a main game. And it was only three games unless you are considering it as coded, re:coded, Days, BBS, BBSFM.

I mean when KH3 finally comes out, there would be five titles in between 2 and 3. KHcoded KH358 KHBBS KhBBSV2 and Kh3d

DrTempo

Well, the part where Ven disappears from CO, and Sora vanishes..I think that could represent Ven being unified with his heart. That's the part that's causing a big stir.

Zaraki_Kenpachi

I don't know if anyone have notice that, but in the secret end of bbs final mix comes first 1 then 0, that's 10, maybe bbsv2 is the "surprise" of 10th aniversary of kingdom hearts, since we think this game is going to fill the gaps and secrets from the end of bbs till kh2. Sorry for my english, it's not my home language. Oh, and I'm kind new here too.

Lol. Could be, but I have dubts thait s.

It being about the games themselves (1 = KH, 0 = End of BBS or even BBS itself, then 0.5 being Volume 2 and 1.5 being Chain of Memories).

Birth By Sleep Two huh?

Well, I guess this is going to correspond with whatever other boss they have in BBS FM (I havent read KHI in a while).

I just hope us American/European fans arnt missing out on too much awesomeness.

Maybe they should re-do BBS FM, KH FM, RE:CoM and KHII FM all on a blueray (or two) disk and sell it off as a collection, they make money, we get to play the FMs in our own language, everybody wins!!!
When you said this, I thought to myself, maybe on Volume 2 this fight will also be present, @ the beginning of the game, or maybe the cut scenes explaining what happened, so that American and European players get what's going on.

Now that would be AWESOME! And it could happen (@ least with KH1FM and KH2FM+ and Re:Chain of Memories). It could happen forthe 10th anniversary, besides getting either KH3D or BBS V2

Its funny because it took 5 kingdom hearts titles after kingdom hearts 2 to finally release kingdom hearts 3. After that they might come out with two more games explaining all the secrets in kingdom hearts 3. WTF

So? Would you prefer to be almost 10 years without hearing anything from Kingdom Hearts? I wouldn't. A new game per year is a way to keep the fans interested in he series.

And probably not. We know that after Kingdom Hearts 3, the title will go on, but the Xehanort Saga will be over. What can happen on a Kingdom Hearts 4 or something like that, is, explaining what exactly happened to Xehanort (apart from what is said in the reports.

Well it probably won't be a main game like BBS, but it will still hold plenty of important information. Lets not forget that first, it gets new worlds, then, it shows us Sora and Riku showing their Mark of Mastery.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Not really considering it was the creator himself that said it was a main game.

When I say Fan-made I mean made by a fan. It has Riku staring ASoD in the eyes and sora staring Xemnas in the eyes. C'mon that almost merits a fan-girl squeal or fan-fic
*Rolls eyes* oh yeah like a main character staring down a villian hasn't been done before.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I agree that I don't really believe 3D is a main game, I would associate it more with COM but I still think COM may be more important than 3D is. Time will tell. However, Nomura was tricky... he said "on par", which means it technically isn't a main game but it holds relevant information like COM.

Yeah. I'm awfully surprised that a sidegame like Kingdom Hearts 3D would have completely new worlds except for original worlds and that's probably what he meant by on "par".

Radar

Bronze Member
So, basically it was like confirmed that the mystery game is BBS2, and is likely that it involves Aqua and Mickey in RoD?

Roxas_emc

Well i don't think so, in fact, i consider 3D very necessary.
If we take a look betwen kh 2 and kh 3 we have only coded, the other games that have been released were games that took place betwen kh1 and kh2, or before kh1, so a game that prepares the "big" history, like a prologue is very necessary in my point of view.

TepidShark

Awards
If BBS Vol. 2 is a game, anyone think it is coming to PSP2? (there are a bunch of rumors going around that PSP2 is going to be announced on the 27th)

whodeany

That's not CO it's Castle of Dreams:
Image from BBS FM Secret Ending:
AquaFM.jpg

I love how the light in the clouds above the castle look like eyes. Foreshadowing to someone watching Aqua perhaps?

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
If BBS Vol. 2 is a game, anyone think it is coming to PSP2? (there are a bunch of rumors going around that PSP2 is going to be announced on the 27th)

I don't think so, honestly. I believe that they've been working on BbSv2 for a while now, so there's no point in starting again for another platform. PSP2 shouldn't be announced any time soon. But we never know, maybe it'll be compatible with both. Or maybe it won't be on PSP at all.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
im just saying we know the time it takes for them to release a game in NA after releasing in Japan so if BBS vol. 2 is to be out at the end of the year by your theory itd probably need to be out by May

Oh, no haha.
We were talking about it being out in Japan at the end of the year

Zubine

I love how the light in the clouds above the castle look like eyes. Foreshadowing to someone watching Aqua perhaps?

That looks awesome, from the looks of things just too much is going on, its hard for me to think that Xehanort planned on all this, either someone/thing is helping him or he just fucked everything up hard.
Like whats this red eyes thing in RoD? I've never seen a redeyes heartless and if there is refresh my memory, the idea that xehanort can use keyblades but decides not to, also how in the No Heart battle the dude uses like 20 different keyblades like wtf? Time travel? -mind implosion- Also, I wonder who's keyblade Mickey is suing throught most of the series? (The inverted KK) Since aqua can use and summons Eraqus, why not Micket use someone elses and have 2?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back