• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
OH MY GOD 35 PAGES ALREADY MAN THIS MUST HAVE HAPPENED LIKE RIGHT WHEN I LOGGED OFF LAST.

So THIS is the new mystery game. I wonder if it will be for PSP, 3DS, PSP2 or what. I hope it's another PSP game. That would make the most sense to me. How exciting though. I need to get on the wiki to figure out what's going on.

Revolution

I do think there might be something else in the RoD that cyber missed, but I want to know more about that heartless. It seem's to be plot worthy.

Roxas and Xion

I beg to bbs2 come to psp or 3ds cuz i won't have money to buy psp2, and I still need to buy ps3 for versus and possibly kh3 and others. They can't do this shit with me.
Now, what catch my attention in the secret end was CoD and, obviously, the fact that we can walk around in RoD. And I think that through the game we'll see scenes from the RoL, like someone has already said.
Finally, I think that scene of kairi with TT gang won't happen in bbs2, but 3d or kh3 itself. It wouldn't fit, i can't explain why, time-line I guess.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It won't be on the 3DS. PSP is most likely. PSP2 still has issues and probably won't come out until 2012.

RoD gameplay is pretty much a tease that in BBSv2 we'll be exploring that realm like that. CoD was taken by the Darkness which is why it is there and why it will probably be one of the worlds we visit.

The scenes we see can definitely happen in BBSv2 since we don't know the exact timeline of the game.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
And probably not. We know that after Kingdom Hearts 3, the title will go on, but the Xehanort Saga will be over. What can happen on a Kingdom Hearts 4 or something like that, is, explaining what exactly happened to Xehanort (apart from what is said in the reports. QUOTE]

I'm very anxious to see if they continue Sora's story after KH3, or maybe they'll introduce a new Keyblade Weilder.....

If BBS Vol. 2 is a game, anyone think it is coming to PSP2? (there are a bunch of rumors going around that PSP2 is going to be announced on the 27th)

I hope not. I really don't feel like buying a new platform for a new game......again.

The Heartless are more relentless than they were in KH1! You saw how they attacked Aqua like that?

Saw the Secret Episode and The Realm of Darkness looks awesome and that Heartless boss looks pretty hard and reminds me of that boss from Beast's Castle.

On a side note, the No Heart battle is......Epic. He doesn't give you time to breathe. Armor of the Master looks very beatable with the right strategy.

Can't wait to see The Monstro battle.

Last edited:

Roxas and Xion

well, I don't mind if bbs2 is going to be to psp, since I can borrow from my cousin like I did before, but it can't be for psp2. psp2 is just a rumor or a fact, and how better is then 3ds?
I don't think that CoD is a big deal or something, I mean, it's going to be great and all, but I wonder if has a big plot importance or is just a tease to one of the worlds that bbs2 has. Ideas? Sorry for my english if I wrote something wrong.

MeggieKeyblader

Didn't Nomura say that they were working on a surprise project for Kingdom Hearts's 10th anniversary? Maybe this is it; maybe they've been working on it in secret, and it'll be released soon. That'd be cool.

Decrith

If Nomura is gonna keep his word, the game will be released March 2012
Damn, I don't think I can wait that long.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
well, I don't mind if bbs2 is going to be to psp, since I can borrow from my cousin like I did before, but it can't be for psp2. psp2 is just a rumor or a fact, and how better is then 3ds?
I don't think that CoD is a big deal or something, I mean, it's going to be great and all, but I wonder if has a big plot importance or is just a tease to one of the worlds that bbs2 has. Ideas? Sorry for my english if I wrote something wrong.

PSP2 is a fact, but since it is still being worked on it hasn't been announced. It would be the first handheld system to have HD and also bring back the classic two analog sticks. But it has battery and heating issues.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Okay, I'm kinda confused. Lemme get this straight:

Aqua wanders around in the RoD and sees a huge ploom of darkness. This is probably Ansem SoD's experiments, correct? Anyway, you see all of these different people doing different things. Are these gonna be in BbS-2, or somehow connected to 3D or KH3 or what? I know nobody knows, but there's a lot of clutter.

Finally, is the main theory that BbS-2 is gonna be between BbS and KH1, having to do with the apprentice experiments, Aqua in the RoD, etc.?

Of course, I know all is purely speculative.

P.S. Nomura better announce this soon, because I can't take the confusion in these forums :/ The PSP2 in being announced next Thursday. Maybe it'll be announced with it, for it? I wouldn't mind seeing KH in HD :D

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Okay, I'm kinda confused. Lemme get this straight:

Aqua wanders around in the RoD and sees a huge ploom of darkness. This is probably Ansem SoD's experiments, correct?

Could be. Some say it was caused by Xehanort opening the door in Radiant Garden.

Anyway, you see all of these different people doing different things. Are these gonna be in BbS-2, or somehow connected to 3D or KH3 or what? I know nobody knows, but there's a lot of clutter.

Ehh, in a way. It's believed that all these games tie into KH3......I think.

Finally, is the main theory that BbS-2 is gonna be between BbS and KH1, having to do with the apprentice experiments, Aqua in the RoD, etc.?

Pretty much, yea.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Birth By Sleep Volume 2? Say whaaaaaat???

Welp, my guess is that this is supposed to be the game that will celebrate the 10-year anniversary of KH... and I'm assuming this is going to be the "what happened between BBS and KH1 game" so HOORAY!
So the only question I have left really is what that castle is... the first thing I thought was Cinderella's castle or something, so maybe this is one of the worlds that disappeared during KH1? That's what I'm thinking.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I'm getting a bit anxious. Is this like a game that connects KH3? HOW MUCH MORE WILL YOU TORMENT US NOMURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want KH3!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :( But this game looks so awesome!!! I'm very excited for it!

OH well, I just really hope that they don't make this game come out on DS... I swear to god. If it comes out on PSP or PS3, I'll be one happy clam. :3

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I'm hoping find out more about this Mysterious Figure character. Time travel now possible in Kingdom Hearts opens up a bunch of possiblities.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Again, I wish they have been working on this game in secret so it will come out this year. Nomura wants a game a year and dammit so do I so by time 2013 we'll be close to KH3.

Decrith

The good thing about having 1 or 2 games a year is people have time to work or save money. (assuming that the games come from different consoles).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back