• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I hope this isn't a movie and it's a game. I would absolutely love to travel the fallen worlds in the RoD as Aqua. A KH movie doesn't exactly sit right with me; I mean FF7 may have done it but I would miss playing as the characters.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
I don't think it'll be a movie for the same reasons it won't be on the PSP2
- Nomura and co. are busy! I don't think they're going to create all new models, textures etc... when they already have them all from BBS. All they have to do for the PSP is swap some colors for the RoD worlds and they're done. PSP2 and a movie would require all sorts of work.

- Money! They could spend the time and money on brand new everything for the PSP2 or a movie. Or they could just reuse everything from BBS, spend 8-10 months on some additions and call it a day. SE is a company after all...

- The cutscene itself also supports this. I would think that if this was going to be a major new entry for the PSP2 or a movie, that the cutscene would have been like Another side, Another story or the intro movie.

No matter what, we'll find out next week. Sony has resurrected the "PlayStation Meeting" name for the event on the 27th. The last time they called something that was the day they announced the PS3 release schedule, so I'm going to assume that they'll be announcing *some* kind of hardware.

BladeofHearts18

I just really hope that BBSv2 isn't for the PSP. I want it to be for the ps3. I know it makes sense for BBSv2 to be on the PSP, but the ps3 would be a better idea because:
a. Graphics
b. More memory allowed, meaning more cutscenes, and longer playtime.
c. More people have a PS3 than a PSP, giving Square Enix more cash in their pocket.
d. We have been waiting for a KH on the ps3 for quite a while now, and i don't think Nomura is gonna wait till KH3 to bring a KH game to the ps3.

VLR.XIII

Anybody remeber this quote?

"Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider: "the period of the King's absence", "the period of Riku's absence", "Roxas' time in Organization XIII" and "Xehanort's past"."

Cross Roxas and Xehanort off the list (they've had their stories told) and add "Aqua's Abscence" and maybe "Kari's absence" and look! BBS V2.

King and Riku's absense, Aqua's time in the ROD, and Kairi during DreamDropDistance.

Sorted, blank spots: filled.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Honestly, I'm really liking the idea on BBSv2 being on PS3.
Mainly because there could be huge amount of content compared to a handheld game.
Also, with this seemingly appearing to focus on the whole series timeline, they could make the story significantly longer on a Blu-Ray disc. Also, if there are multiple scenarios, they could each have a good length, instead of painfully short like BBS.
This most likely wont happen, but still. I'd love it to be so.

Last edited:
Awards
I just really hope that BBSv2 isn't for the PSP. I want it to be for the ps3. I know it makes sense for BBSv2 to be on the PSP, but the ps3 would be a better idea because:
a. Graphics
b. More memory allowed, meaning more cutscenes, and longer playtime.
c. More people have a PS3 than a PSP, giving Square Enix more cash in their pocket.
d. We have been waiting for a KH on the ps3 for quite a while now, and i don't think Nomura is gonna wait till KH3 to bring a KH game to the ps3.

Not going to happen .

Ikkin

Bronze Member
If you guys want a high-def BbS Vol. 2, why aren't you thinking "PSP2" instead of "PS3?" It has most of the advantages that the PS3 has, apart from userbase (and being a new system would kind of counteract that), and it'd give them an excuse to reveal it on the 27th. ;)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
If you guys want a high-def BbS Vol. 2, why aren't you thinking "PSP2" instead of "PS3?" It has most of the advantages that the PS3 has, apart from userbase (and being a new system would kind of counteract that), and it'd give them an excuse to reveal it on the 27th. ;)

I have been seeing a lot of people complaining about spending so much money for different consoles. They could multirelease it for the PS3 and PSP2 since the PSP2 is capable of the same graphics. If they can't, the PSP is the way to go.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
ok Sony is being stupid in making a psp2. the PSP already surpassed the PS2 in visuals and gameplay. they wont make anything as HD as the PS3 anytime soon so they should just leave it be. besides they made a PSP Go even the PSP is portable anyways...idiots

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
El Coquí;5417458 said:
ok Sony is being stupid in making a psp2. the PSP already surpassed the PS2 in visuals and gameplay. they wont make anything as HD as the PS3 anytime soon so they should just leave it be. besides they made a PSP Go even the PSP is portable anyways...idiots
a) the PSP has graphics near the PS2, it doesn't surpass it.
b) they say the PSP2 will have around the same graphics as the PS3, they aren't going to go pass that
b) The PSPGO was a failure of a portable system.

ICECOOL113

wow.....BBS volume 2 huh....I'm in shock by the awesomeness...
**shakes head**
but anyway this seems like a game mostly about Sora and Aqua meeting somewhere in the darkness and/or her somehow connecting to Sora through the darkness in some way

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Nothing at SE is EVER in full production until it's around a year from release as of late. They really need to stop this teasing 2 or 3 years in advance thing...

kh3d is proably coming out this year
gong along with the one game per year qoute we got from nomura

BladeofHearts18

We already got our game for 2011: ReCoded. So then for 2012, it'd be (you guessed it) KH3D.

I think Re:coded doesn't count because it was released in Japan in 2010. I don't think January 2011 really counts as a release in 2011, because it's too close to 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back