• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending, pretty much confirms mystery game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
^ Didn't notice that though..is it represent something else?
KH 0.5 is a KH game? What..? o_O

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
But why would she be investigating the mansion at all? There's no reason for her to be there. Not to mention Hayner never mentioned it. We were led to believe that she was taken by Axel shortly after there arrival.

Mostly just assuming it's a possibility because of the other non BbS scenes. Assuming for the moment it really is just an expansion of her last visit, the Mansion is suppsed to be one of TT's 7 wonders if I remember correctly so HPO could have just been showing her around town it was one of their stops. It's been a while since I saw the scene where Kairi arrived at TT but I recall a "montage" moment so she could have been longer than we believe.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Mostly just assuming it's a possibility because of the other non BbS scenes. Assuming for the moment it really is just an expansion of her last visit, the Mansion is suppsed to be one of TT's 7 wonders if I remember correctly so HPO could have just been showing her around town it was one of their stops. It's been a while since I saw the scene where Kairi arrived at TT but I recall a "montage" moment so she could have been longer than we believe.

there wasn't a montage. They told Sora they had and to go to the train station, you go there and they say shes gone

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
there wasn't a montage. They told Sora they had and to go to the train station, you go there and they say shes gone

I mean when Kairi was with HPO. She was telling them about what happened a year ago/in KH1 and recall a sort of "montage" moment. Eh, it's 3 in the morning where I am right now so my memory is probably failing me right about now. I gotta go check that scene out later.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
that was only at the secret place, you couldn't hear what they were saying

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Meh she could have been tellin her and Sora's "romantic story" to HPO while they showed her around town and they finished up in the Usual Spot where Axel comes in :/

Well I'm hyped anyway. Successful teaser was successful

Absent axel

I am confused. Like really confused.

Glad to see aqua got out but then when she got out that means it took 10 years for CoD to get swallowed up by darkness.

Maybe I need to see the secret episode story.

Chosenoneknuckles

So the 'red eyes' thing was completely irrelevant it seems then.

And BbS2 - can't say I'm surprised - but I'll stick with buying 3D and actually advancing the story now, personally.

I do really hope that KH3 has Sora exploring the Realm of Darkness [see the true KH] though - it just looks so damn coolio!

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
im going to say right now, that this is coming out on the psp
ans should be out soon

aslong as it has the exact engine and style as bbs

i wouldnt mind buying it then

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I love how they show the darkness get into Realm of Light.

Anyway.. I wondering what is the KH 0.5.. Half of KH game? o_O

Well Birth by Sleep is considered KH0, so Birth by Sleep 2 could presumably be called KH0.5.

Gestriden

im going to say right now, that this is coming out on the psp
ans should be out soon

aslong as it has the exact engine and style as bbs

i wouldnt mind buying it then

I highly doubt that, with PSP2 getting unveiled soon and Square's record with kingdom hearts games this is highly false and unlikely. They've implemented some form of new system in every single kingdom hearts game. That's not going to change with Birth by Sleep Volume 2

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Maleficent's destroyed version of Castle of Dreams is so apocalyptic looking.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Finally! I've been wanting a game set mostly/entirely in the Dark Realm... >:D An apocalyptic set of worlds abandoned and destroyed as the battle field? Sign me up!

That Secret Ending has me stoked! :3

Stars

リク
Well Birth by Sleep is considered KH0, so Birth by Sleep 2 could presumably be called KH0.5.

So, this Birth By Sleep 2 is the continuance story of the first Birth By Sleep? Or an entirely new stoy?
Aww.. I have miss out something xD

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
WHAT!?!?!? volume 2? volume? wow, just wow... I've never seen that before

Great news in any matter, BBS was the best game in the franchise and there is a lot happening betwen BBS and KH + see all the worlds fall to darkness and possibly play as Mickey, me like :)

And I don't think it will be on psp 2 judging from the graphics, I expect a 2012 release on PSP

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
But who's left to carry out the story between BbS and KH1? Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness, Ven is comatose, Terra is lost, and Sora and Riku haven't yet got their ability to wield the Keyblade. The only way I can see it being a bridging game is it either focuses on the King or if it has time travel elements.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
And I don't think it will be on psp 2 judging from the graphics, I expect a 2012 release on PSP

I'll be glad if this is true as will most of the fandom as it means we won't have to buy another handheld for the series.
Though I kind of hope we won't have to wait for 2012 either but that's me.
Anyhows as for the graphics, haven't seen the thing yet but uh... it's not like they could really offer you a glimpse of PSP2 graphics on a PSP game's secret ending, right?

I highly doubt that, with PSP2 getting unveiled soon and Square's record with kingdom hearts games this is highly false and unlikely. They've implemented some form of new system in every single kingdom hearts game. That's not going to change with Birth by Sleep Volume 2

It might just be me not getting too deep into Re:Coded but so far, it's BBS on a DS game-system wise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back