• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending, pretty much confirms mystery game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
BBS volume 2....let it be known that this is the first game in the series that I don't actually want. Not saying it's unnecessary to the story, but everyone loses interest at some point. =/

At this point I don't think any game's unnecessary to the plot. If only because eventually, Nomura'll find some way to use it (like Xion explains why there're Riku Memories in Sora's Journal, and most likely stuff in 3D, and Namine basing basically half the series and counting).
In that regard I think BBS went out of its way to explain things in the games we already had but that too is a framework for future games. In that sense I think BBS2 differs from it, though, and is likely to be part of the "post KH2" games even if only in part of it. Which means it'll be framework, again - for future installments.

tl;dr it's a game in the series, it'll be referenced in the future of the series.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
so.
A sequel to a prequel.
What the hell is he thinking? Really.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
so.
A sequel to a prequel.
What the hell is he thinking? Really.
Haha, it's like Zelda all over again.

In all seriousness, though, I do hope that he stops making prequels after this. After all, as interesting as the Keyblade War and MX's childhood are, I think that it would be very hard to pull off those games, and there's much more satisfying stories to be told in the future, not the past. I wouldn't mind a prequel every once and a while, but I'd really like for KH not to go the Zelda route (I love Zelda, but KH is no Zelda).

blueheart

Bronze Member
What could BBS2 possibly be about..... What other story could TAV have...I don't see an answer to that.

Now I'm hoping this isn't the Mystery Game. Did TN say this Secret Ending was hinting it? Or is everyone assuming it's the next game and not just a name for the gameplay as Aqua in the RoD?

Last edited:

Ikkin

Bronze Member
What could BBS2 possibly be about..... What other story could TAV have...I don't see an answer to that.

It's pretty obvious that it's at least partially going to be about Aqua exploring the worlds mysteriously appearing in the Realm of Darkness, considering how the Secret Episode ended. Terra and Ven would be harder to get to do stuff, but we don't necessarily need the same set of protagonists this time around.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I bet it'll explain Riku's second keyblade. That hasn't really been explained yet, has it?

Not "properly", but then again, at least in-game, neither was Sora/Roxas's. We know that Ven's Heart is in Sora and that's why Roxas looks like Ven. Also with Roxas most likely having a Heart, like Axel said in the FM+, explains Roxas's uber special Nobody status. But we all know Ven's where that second Keyblade came from. In that regard, Riku's not any different. At the point in the series where he pulled out Destiny's Embrace, he was not only housing Xehanort's Heartless - the Heart of someone who's essentially three Master-Level Wielders put into one person - but also "wearing" his form, as a sort of replacement for Sora's Drive Forms, being the "plot reason" why Sora could tap into that potential. So to me, it's been confirmed-without-saying that Riku's Destiny Embrace came from MX, with the Keychain being based on Kairi

we don't necessarily need the same set of protagonists this time around.

I second that. Especially seeing how Nomura said Aqua was the true protagonist of BBS. This gives him some chance to actually go along with it, if only because, derp, Terra and Ven are unavailable.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Of course that doesn't rule out the possibility of other playable characters in place of them. Mickey being a prime option.

tomasmccann

Awards
So we have a BBS 2 and a KH DDD. Wow, he is trying to hold off III. Or keep us excited for it, but I'm not amused.
I mean, I see no point in a KH 0.5

The point is between zero and five. /sarcasm
I don't see anything wrong with the game, i mean he DID say there were going to be 2 more games after the coded-bbs-days trio. He is pulling it off a lot, but i could see it coming. Instead af bitching, i'm quite interested in this BBS 2. I'm gonna end up buying a PSP2 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back