• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending, pretty much confirms mystery game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
a game that came out in 08 was KH RECOM in NA

Sorry, I thought you meant brand new game, not a remake. And what about Re:Com?

Look, your logic for the "release date"... it is just plain stupid. Sorry that I had to say it but you just can't say that will be the release date by a fluke-y coincidence.

Idk if this was mentioned or not (sorry, not reading through 13 pages). But you know how during the secret ending it shows that hole of light open up in the sky, with all of the darkness being sucked into it? I have a feeling that that is happening either b/c someone is drawing from the power of darkness above (hence the opening towards the realm of light), or heartless being formed in the realm of light. Idk how this could possibly connect within the timeline of the KH series, but it is just a thought.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's the Door to Radiant Garden being opened by Terranort(past 25th yay no spoiler tags ^^)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Shoot, not Terranort, Apprentice Xehanort. Got those two mixed up.

Since time flows differently in the Realm of Darkness, Aqua could have been in there for about an hour and the events of Radiant Garden transpired. Also, Aqua's wayfinder glowed which showed how close she was to the real Terra at that time.
And finally, that beam dragged some darkness out of the RoD and shoved it in the RoL which is when the first darkness left the RoD without being summoned

Dale

You guys... as people were discussing in other threads i have some bad news... 82 developers have been working with the NGP (the next PSP) and Square enix has been named so BBS volume 2 may come to NGP (PSP2) :(

I actually wouldn't mind that. It def wont be a launch title (I think), and the gameplay and graphics would be incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back