• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM site is here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Your wallpaper looks really nice~

Thanks Sign! =]

I've noticed that Terra's artwork is cutoff from his keyblade and shoulders so I had to leave him on the corner. Something tells me Terra's artwork isn't finished...

Last edited:

Coeurl

Demon Dance
thanks for the update

Okr37.png
aqua's hot as hell.. oh wait

Ven looks like he's holding invisible Sora and kissing him.

There.

Now you cannot unsee.
lmao that's what i thought at first too

Kevin Perez

Good gracious, I underestimated how buff Terra is! He's hotter than ever! Ven is the only one I have no real opinion of, in terms of art work.

Aqua, even in kick-ass mode, still maintains a level of sophistication and elegance! I'm glad Squeenix didn't make her too submissive or a stereotypically "bad girl" like we see with many heroines in anime/video games.

Lukar

You're probably confusing the FM site for the regular BBS sites.

The site's news piece about the BbSFM site said there are two wallpapers.

Probably most likely. It would be awesome if there were more new artwork but I'm afraid that's too much to ask for. I think they'll be arranged like this wallpaper I made for myself.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e88/skyeblade/kingdom%20hearts/KHBBSFinalMix1024x600.png

That looks great! :D

Sempied

I'm a little dissapointed with Terra, and Ven's new artwork. They literally look like a redux to the original promotional material, and Ven's awakening.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The site's news piece about the BbSFM site said there are two wallpapers.

Yeah, I realized that after I posted. Maybe it's a mistake? I also searched all over the new site and found no wallpapers.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Lol, in that pose, Aqua looks like if she's preparing to do a force jump and then fly with those cloths spanning behind her...or just landed from a glide...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Lol, in that pose, Aqua looks like if she's preparing to do a force jump and then fly with those cloths spanning behind her...or just landed from a glide...

That's what I thought. It looks like she just landed and is quickly transitioning to an attack.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
God, Aqua is beautiful. I think since the minute she was introduced four years ago I've had this girl crush on her artwork and personality (and boobs).

Nomura could draw Aqua all of the time and I wouldn't care.

Okay so I would. Why can't Nomura do some artwork of Vanitas and Master Eraqus and Master Xehanort. Or even better, young Master Xehanort.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
Because young Master Xehanort is [sort of] a spoiler.

Not sure why everyone is loving that Aqua drawing though... the pose is just so awkward and doesn't look natural at all o_0

yeah, that pose is actually VERY awkward.
and is it just me, or does anyone else absolutely despise Aqua's voice? it's so emotionless and depressing, it makes me wanna shoot myself

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
and is it just me, or does anyone else absolutely despise Aqua's voice? it's so emotionless and depressing, it makes me wanna shoot myself

A lot of people don't like her voice. I'm not one of them, but they are out there.

Because young Master Xehanort is [sort of] a spoiler.

Not sure why everyone is loving that Aqua drawing though... the pose is just so awkward and doesn't look natural at all o_0

Not saying he has to show his face or even have the art on the cover. I'd just like to see this in say...the Ultimania for FM.

It doesn't look awkward to me. It looks like she just landed from an attack and is about to spring forward and reflect barrier.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
actually, i'd like to see young Xehanort's face too =D
they ALMOST showed it in BBS, which ticked me off. just show it, ya jerks! >8(

and Skyfoxx, can you please explain to me how his face is a spoiler? i'm a little confused there
is it b/c he resembles Riku or something?

He doesn't look like anybody really. His face is a bad prerendered face.

EDIT: Hay guis...guess wat!

3385531156_f3e1c6ac68_z.jpg

155233_1596806652183_1596489364_1375007_1219570_n.jpg

151088_1596815012392_1596489364_1375019_1781237_n.jpg

My, is Nomura redrawing his own art? Why, I think he is.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I don't hate it perse, but it's my least favorite out of the three protagonists. Though, that just means I like the other two more xD

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I don't think it is copying his own art. He is either:

1. Redrawing it so that we can see the difference in his art style.

2. He is lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back