• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSv2 Bosses speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Kairi's final boss: a shadow. She beats it, reaches level 1, end credits roll & then she gets kidnapped.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Kairi's final boss: a shadow. She beats it, reaches level 1, end credits roll & then she gets kidnapped.

No, the point of her story us is to stand on her own two feet, not back to square one. That's not the Disney/Square Enix video game way.

^ Kairi Final Boss : 1000 shadows o.o

Why Shadows, she's not some weak little child. We don't want a weak final boss for someone's frist jounery

LOL,since Donald is magic-based character.

Maybe Yen sid/Mickey/Merlin

Qiesamuel

I can imagine Donald and Goofy will be teamed up with Kairi since they are free during KH 3D

Crystal

Silver Member
Dude Aqua can kick Kari's butt 1000 times and defeat 1000 shadows with one super attack and can wield magic!!!!!

She had been trainning in LoD for some time and she is a Keyblade Master.
Kairi just haven't been train on the ability on weilding the keyblade, i think she will be magic-based just like Aqua too :3

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I have a boss for the possible Kairi story: Aqua's lingering Will/Sentiment. It would be a good ending fight for Kairi and starts the road for her to be strong like her friends. But the Kairi bashers and everyone will kill me for saying this, but hey a boy's gotta dream.

Why the hell would Aqua have a Lingering Sentiment? She's still alive, and her heart and body are very much intact, unlike Terra and Vanitas.

Anyways, some of your ideas are really good, but some of them are a big no-no. VS should stay a secret boss, and his keyblade was Void Gear, why would he have IKK? I'm also pretty sure there'd be a Riku scenario. I have my own list of bosses and worlds, but I've decided against posting it until it's fully-developed, and because they're my ideas, and probably won't make it into the series anyways.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Why the hell would Aqua have a Lingering Sentiment? She's still alive, and her heart and body are very much intact, unlike Terra and Vanitas.

Anyways, some of your ideas are really good, but some of them are a big no-no. VS should stay a secret boss, and his keyblade was Void Gear, why would he have IKK? I'm also pretty sure there'd be a Riku scenario. I have my own list of bosses and worlds, but I've decided against posting it until it's fully-developed, and because they're my ideas, and probably won't make it into the series anyways.

I know Aqua is alive but remeber, she discard her armor and this is KH, anything can happen. It's not like LS/VS per se, more like NO Heart/Armor of the Master, just animated armor with nothing in it. Plus someone has to go to the Room of Sleep, why not Kairi. Look I just want at least a tough battle not a easy one.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Chernabog should seriously reappear somewhere.
ChernabogRender.png

Stars

リク
She had been trainning in LoD for some time and she is a Keyblade Master.
Kairi just haven't been train on the ability on weilding the keyblade, i think she will be magic-based just like Aqua too :3

Magic-based keyblade weilder would suit Kairi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back