• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSV2 is closer than we think...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captain

Bronze Member
I would absolutely love to see this game released either later in the year or start of 2012 (and on the PSP)

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Well here's another thing to consider: Nomura himself said that 3D directly leads into KH3. Which means it would only make sense for 3D to be directly released prior to KH3.

Besides, it seems like we've already seen some of the scenes that will be in BBS V2 based on the trailer from BBS FM secret ending. There will just be a few alterations, like Riku watching Roxas and Xion in the one cutscene rather than it just being them.

Anna825

megatron532;5436688 My theory is backed up by the fact that at SE1DPP said:
This is a lie. What he means is there will be five spinoffs for handheld systems while they consider the development of KHIII, and another few mini-games while they work on number III, not to mention a couple games for smartphones while they hype up the release date of KHIII.

State

Awards
It's entirely possible that another team is working on V2, but we'd have to see how many employees SE of Japan has, and what they have been doing and analyze if it's possible that they've been working on another game.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Here's the reason why BBS V2 will come first: it has more scenes and gameplay done already!

The secret episode IS gameplay in V2! That's gonna be part of the game! And all the scenes it showed are scenes that have already been developed for V2!

And what do we have for 3D? So far just one world, Traverse Town, and snippets of gameplay in it...MUCH less than what V2 already has.

Just look at the secret episode to see how much farther ahead V2 is.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Here's why:

*V2 has more developed for it already. It has some of Aqua's scenario done, and various cutscenes ready. 3D, on the other hand, has just had its gameplay shown for people to have a feel for it and only has cutscenes in Traverse Town (excluding one in Notre Dame).

*V2 is most likely the "next game" Nomura referred to. In an interview, Nomura said that in the NEXT GAME, the distribution of Terra and MX to Xemnas and Ansem would be explained. Since we found out the truth about the two in BBS V1, it's only natural for V2 to further explain it, which means V2 MUST be the next game.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
And, as stated before, they have alot of the materials, models, renders, areas, engine, etc. pre made.

vnnk

What extra stuff? I know about Jungle Book, but other then that...

I cant think of all of them atm but i know The Door to Darkness was in there some were just not used also Ansem SOD and Aquas original outfit with it showing less back

madammina

Ansem SoD was in there? SQUEE!!!!!

It's alright though, it wouldn't have fit, unless Terra was going to have a vision of Ansem: SoD.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I cant think of all of them atm but i know The Door to Darkness was in there some were just not used also Ansem SOD and Aquas original outfit with it showing less back

I also remember a spinning wheel, Pluto, and Pleakley.

Ansem SoD was in there? SQUEE!!!!!

It's alright though, it wouldn't have fit, unless Terra was going to have a vision of Ansem: SoD.

Key to Truth extracted Ansem SoD's model from BBSFM, not the regular BBS. Makes sense considering you see him in Zero Points. He did however, find 3D's logo in there, which suggested that there may have originally been a 3D teaser. xD

madammina

I saw it on the wiki. Slightly glitchy, but not as much as Kairi's (shudder) and people wonder why I don't want to go into programming. I hate skins and renders that aren't perfectly wrapped.

Having a 3D teaser would be interesting... but hard to do, considering the different systems and all that. But that does put V2 as a afterthought... sort of.

And Pluto and a spinning wheel was in there? That would have been fun. (I knew about Pleakley)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back