• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSV2 stupid game...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotaHero21

I dont see anything wrong with BBSv2 :/ not if it means getting to know what happened to the worlds destroyed by the heartless and finding out the missing gaps that exist in the story, such as much of the time riku and mickey in the RoD

Dr_Mario64

Let's not put the cart before the horse, pal. At this point we have absolutely no reason to judge this game. Reason? Lack of info. All we're going on @ this point is a rumor. We have no idea when it'll be announced, when it will be released, what it's about, or even what platform it's on. For all we know it could come out in 2015 on the Sega Dreamcast 2. I'm going to keep an open mind and not make any judgements until I see at minimum one video's worth of gameplay footage. That's my personal policy for judging games.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Let's not put the cart before the horse, pal. At this point we have absolutely no reason to judge this game. Reason? Lack of info. All we're going on @ this point is a rumor. We have no idea when it'll be announced, when it will be released, what it's about, or even what platform it's on. For all we know it could come out in 2015 on the Sega Dreamcast 2. I'm going to keep an open mind and not make any judgements until I see at minimum one video's worth of gameplay footage. That's my personal policy for judging games.

I would be so happy if they made a Sega Dreamcast 2. I still enjoy my old one to this day.

axel95

Awards
I'm actually pretty pumped about this game. Just like others have said, we can't judge this game at all. We know almost nothing about it.

ChrisP

I dont think its pointless at all. It would explain a lot of holes in the story (but it'll probably create more too :p). I think it could go between DDD and KH3? (release date wise)

Dr_Mario64

I would be so happy if they made a Sega Dreamcast 2. I still enjoy my old one to this day.

I see you're one of the lucky ones. I happen to own one myself. I found it @ a rummage sale for $40. Knowing how rare these things are a beelined for an ATM. I was even lucky enough to get the whole enchilada. I got the power cord, av cables, two controllers and a memory card. I also got the carrying bag, a few games, and the web browser software. (wonder if that thing will work if I hook it up to my router) The only trouble I've had is that it's picky about what you put in. Only a few of the disks I had were actually readable.

Absolute

This is also a very good point brought up by Lycoris. BBSv2, especially if it ends up coming out on PSP, could very well have been in production for a while now. I'd actually expect this and assume by now the biggest workload would be the graphics and cutscenes. :)

I wonder if they will just use the same engine for volume2 as they did for the first one. That should cut down on some production time.

Crystal

Silver Member
Dont you think that BBSV2 will be a pointless game? i mean, it seems fun, but we already basically know what happens because of the secret ending in BBS and the cutscenes in KH2 FM.. and dont you think Numora should just work more on DDD and 3?

Woah, impressive. BBS v2 doesn't having any update about the game , yet you can judge it as a pointless game .
Anyway, BBS v2 could be the game that solve some mystery for any KH series.
Can't confirm anything about the game yet until it was release.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I see you're one of the lucky ones. I happen to own one myself. I found it @ a rummage sale for $40. Knowing how rare these things are a beelined for an ATM. I was even lucky enough to get the whole enchilada. I got the power cord, av cables, two controllers and a memory card. I also got the carrying bag, a few games, and the web browser software. (wonder if that thing will work if I hook it up to my router) The only trouble I've had is that it's picky about what you put in. Only a few of the disks I had were actually readable.

Oh yea, they're pretty rare to come upon these days. How much do you think they're worth? I'm don't plan on selling mine anytime soon haha

Xorne

I wonder if they will just use the same engine for volume2 as they did for the first one. That should cut down on some production time.
That's the assumption I'm making. From the software projects I've done I'd imagine having the game's engine from the previous title would help move things along. I don't know too much about game development itself (I don't write game software), but having a good idea of how frustrating it can be to work with software... I'd imagine it would definitely be a weight off the developers back to have an engine to work with and tweak for improvements / differences in battle systems, etc. :)

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I honestly think that Nomura has lost it. How many more games do we need about Sora's tale? It's almost been ten years since the original game. So many main games, bridge games and spin off titles across multiple platforms. There are too many of them already. As much as I love the series, I must say that I think the story is starting to look like a soap opera. It wouldn't surprise me if we'll get games about what Kairi and Riku were doing while we were playing as Sora before we get to know the true ending of the tale. I know that a lot of people don't want it to end (especially not Disney, lol), but enough is enough... just wrap it up already before things get even more ridiculous!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
there is a ten year span between bbs beginning and kh1 sow how much time do you think went by in bbs

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
could bbsv2 ever be released on multiple platforoms psp and somthing else mabey wii or 3ds since they are tight with nitendo now

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
there is a ten year span between bbs beginning and kh1 sow how much time do you think went by in bbs

But that's exactly my point. Not every single minute of the timeline needs to be explained. He's killing the mystery and magic surrounding the story by explaining everything about it that he possibly can, leaving no room for people to use their imagination (and that's bad storytelling).

NotaHero21

But that's exactly my point. Not every single minute of the timeline needs to be explained. He's killing the mystery and magic surrounding the story by explaining everything about it that he possibly can, leaving no room for people to use their imagination (and that's bad storytelling).

He is also contradicting himself. Nomura said that he liked to make games that let players imagine what could have happed. KH2 was not originally planned, even though the secret ending was included in the first version of KH 1

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com

Welcome to the world of Metal Gear.
(Which, mind you, goes back waaaaaay longer than Kingdom Hearts. The kudzu plots with the Metal Gear series have been going on since 1987.)

Too much of a good thing can be bad. Leave too much mystery surrounding the games, and people would naturally want everything to be explained. They need validation to their theories and whatnot.

And also, we're stuck with playing as Sora for the upcoming sagas after the Xehanort saga until he grows old like Master Xehanort.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back