• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSV2 stupid game...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theaquaman

Dont you think that BBSV2 will be a pointless game? i mean, it seems fun, but we already basically know what happens because of the secret ending in BBS and the cutscenes in KH2 FM.. and dont you think Numora should just work more on DDD and 3?

Decrith

It hasn't even been officially announced yet, your too quick to judge.

I'd rather have a game with a lot of milk in it, rather than 3~4 games with a lot of holes.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Dont you think that BBSV2 will be a pointless game? i mean, it seems fun, but we already basically know what happens because of the secret ending in BBS and the cutscenes in KH2 FM.. and dont you think Numora should just work more on DDD and 3?

Let's wait before we judge. We need to see what this game has in store before we can pass judgement on it. I'm excited we get to go through the dark realm to disney worlds that were consumed by the darkness personally. And i'm sure this game will connect and answer alot of stuff judging by the secret ending.

And really this game shouldn't be a surprise, after all Nomura did say he wanted to make a game about Roxas' time in the organization (358/2 Days) a game about Xehanort's past and how he lost his memories (BBS) a game about the periods of Riku's absence in KH1, Days, and KH2, as well as a game about the dark realm and Mickey's adventure in it and IMO BBS2 seems to encompass Mickey's adventure in the dark realm and Riku's periods of absence throughout the series, along with other events.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
The game will most likely show the heartless forms of the apprentices not only that but should show as MM said the worlds that fell to darkness. I hope in this game we only play as Mickey and Aqua as they ventured through the dark realm or at least just Aqua. Without TV and the extra things like MA BBS has it should have a lot more space.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't see it pointless at all... I can't wait for this game and even if it is announced america and europe still might not get it it could possibly only be realsed in japan... anyway there are still questions unanswered that this game can solve so hell yes I can't wait for this game

Xorne

Do we really know all that happened during that time? Kingdom Hearts is fiction - the creators can implement a ton of "behind-the-scenes" events that we were unaware of. Maybe some small unexplained details that may not have completely caught our eyes the first or second time through either game will have some relevance in BBSv2.

And really, what point have most of the games had? Did we really ever need anything past Kingdom Hearts? Did we even need a crazy Square and Disney crossover in the first place? No. :)

Personally, I'm happy that they're continuing to create more games. They have a number of software teams that work on the games and, to some extent, have the ability to work on a couple games at the same time. But then again, I'm in no rush for KH3 - just games that are fun and expand on the series, in whichever way the creators decide to take it (well, to an extent. Obviously if I start to dislike the series I could just quit until something better comes along ;)).

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Do we really know all that happened during that time? Kingdom Hearts is fiction - the creators can implement a ton of "behind-the-scenes" events that we were unaware of. Maybe some small unexplained details that may not have completely caught our eyes the first or second time through either game will have some relevance in BBSv2.

And really, what point have most of the games had? Did we really ever need anything past Kingdom Hearts? Did we even need a crazy Square and Disney crossover in the first place? No. :)

Personally, I'm happy that they're continuing to create more games. They have a number of software teams that work on the games and, to some extent, have the ability to work on a couple games at the same time. But then again, I'm in no rush for KH3 - just games that are fun and expand on the series, in whichever way the creators decide to take it (well, to an extent. Obviously if I start to dislike the series I could just quit until something better comes along ;)).

This. I love all these games for 3 reasons.

1. They can tie up some loose ends heading into KH3.

2. Along with other fans, it keeps me into the series. I'd rather have sub games to pass the time by then going 4-5 years without hearing a word.

3. It makes the anticipation for KH3 that much more interesting.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I forgot there was a reason I don't like your threads.

Anyways, We have no idea who is working on 3Ds and who is working on the mysterious game that could be BBSv2. For all we know, BBSv2 has been in development secretly and the game is practically done.

And KH Team is split into a few bits. We have the Tokyo team who is pretty busy with Versus, then there are the developers that work from other subsidiary companies or independent developers (Like h.a.n.d. who works on the DS games and supervised by SE), then we have the Osaka team who worked on BBS and part of BBSFM (Tokyo team took over development)

So don't assume things when there are enough teams to be working on these games.

Xorne

Anyways, We have no idea who is working on 3Ds and who is working on the mysterious game that could be BBSv2. For all we know, BBSv2 has been in development secretly and the game is practically done.

And KH Team is split into a few bits. We have the Tokyo team who is pretty busy with Versus, then there are the developers that work from other subsidiary companies or independent developers (Like h.a.n.d. who works on the DS games and supervised by SE), then we have the Osaka team who worked on BBS and part of BBSFM (Tokyo team took over development)

So don't assume things when there are enough teams to be working on these games.

This is also a very good point brought up by Lycoris. BBSv2, especially if it ends up coming out on PSP, could very well have been in production for a while now. I'd actually expect this and assume by now the biggest workload would be the graphics and cutscenes. :)

Radar

Bronze Member
If there was one game i would want a volume 2 of, it would be bbs.

I would love to play as Aqua/Mickey/Riku in the dark realm. It also may sort of be another prequel. I would like a RoD game.

Decrith

I really hope Mickey becomes playable, I really enjoyed playing him in KH 2.

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
I say you're being way too quick to judge. Personally, I think it looks like a really interesting game. The idea that we may get to travel the RoD into worlds overtaken by it and learn about "behind-the-scenes" things is really awesome, to me. As long as it doesn't turn out like Days, I'm sure I'm going to love it. But hey, I don't know enough about the game to decide whether it looks like a crappy game or not.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I think Nomura is doing what he can for us while he's pre-occupied. Personally I couldn't be more excited for BBS vol. 2.

Decrith

Its also possible that he's buying time, so the writers can think of the next saga. Honestly, I can't imagine another bad guy comng out of nowhere.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Its also possible that he's buying time, so the writers can think of the next saga. Honestly, I can't imagine another bad guy comng out of nowhere.
I don't think that's why. D: His main team is still doing Versus, KH3 literally can't start until they're done. But his other teams have been working to give us all of these games in the mean time, which I'm happy with. I'd rather have them than have nothing.

MeggieKeyblader

This. I love all these games for 3 reasons.

1. They can tie up some loose ends heading into KH3.

2. Along with other fans, it keeps me into the series. I'd rather have sub games to pass the time by then going 4-5 years without hearing a word.

3. It makes the anticipation for KH3 that much more interesting.

I totally agree. They said that they wouldn't be able to start making KH3 until after FF13 Versus was over and done with, so it's a lot better to have smaller games that prepare us for KH3 and increase anticipation for it, as well as keeping our interest in the series, instead of going years without any game whatsoever. If that were the case, I probably wouldn't even be interested in KH anymore.

Chosenoneknuckles

I agree with you TC.

This game won't be as important [to the grand whole] as BbS was - I'm sure it'll be just as fun [if not more], but it'll be filler to the grand scheme of things.
It'll showcase the most dramatic [age rating withstanding - Aqua really is the unfortunate Woobie of the whole series] parts of Aqua's times in the RoD and Mickey's quest to get the Keyblade there [with possible Aqua in tow], and that'll be important enough to some, and others not.

Plus it'll definitively be on the PSP2 [which has a lot to overcome regarding the PSP's general failings], which will test some people.

I'm personally looking forward to KH 3[DDD] far more [even if I want to venture with Sora in the RoD already so badly] and the next advancement in the plot and battle system - but whatever floats your boat and all guys. :)

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
This game won't be as important [to the grand whole] as BbS was - I'm sure it'll be just as fun [if not more], but it'll be filler to the grand scheme of things.
I don't think so it'll provide answers to several things that have been in question off-screen for years would anybody have guess that Mickey was in Traverse Town the same day as Sora?
Or how he and where he obtained the IKK, Or the fact that Aqua came across the CoD's or how about the scene with Kairi in TT and this is all from a simple teaser. I have no doubt the game will encompass a lot of things posed throughout the series.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
The only thing that bugs me about it, is that a few days ago, I'm pretty sure Nomura said DDD would be the last side game before KH 3. But....
I'm happy for this game. Versus was confirmed for a 2012 release. Do you know what that means? KH 3 will release somewhere between really late 2013 or mid 2014. And for us, that's early 2014 or mid 2014. Nomura's just trying to keep us preoccupied like his team is, that way he won't lose any fans. And, really, it's something that will work. DDD will release early 2012 or mid 2012. So BbSV2 will release mid 2013 to late 2013. And in 2014 we get KH 3. And, of course, Kingdom Hearts won't be the only game that releases, so we can shut up for a few months and enjoy Final Fantasy which is better than Kingdom Hearts. So, while you're whining over BbSV2, I can sit back and enjoy Duodecim, Type-0, XIII-2, Versus, AC: Lost Legacy, AC 3, and all those other fun games. Basically, your opinion is yours, but as they say, don't knock it 'til you try it. When it comes out, watch it on YouTube, then decide if it'll be any good.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
The only thing that bugs me about it, is that a few days ago, I'm pretty sure Nomura said DDD would be the last side game before KH 3. But....

True, but I think he may have meant time wise, like it's the last game chronologically before KH3. Also, I know what quote you're talking about and if he did mean release wise, he could still be right. Most of the textures, character models, locations etc... already exist for BBS V2 so it will probably be out before 3DS. I never really put much stock in what he says anymore anyway, he's so busy that I think his answers are vague on purpose lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back