• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Be honest..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yeah, but he certanly went on an onslaught when he was striking Xemnas with those two keyblades.

Sora da Explorer

Sora would pwn Cloud. I say this just because in KH, he get's the crap beaten out of him by Cerberus, you beat the crap out of him AND Squall numerous times, and in KH: CoM you beat the crap out of him, and Sora has a strong heart and the power of LIGHT!(sorry just wanted to say that) Sora also has many abilities and junk and could kill Cloud!

Puck

I betcha Tifa would probably own them both( with her having this unnatural super strength. One hit from her and their dead).

Strife87

Let me rephrase this then... let's say you aren't controlling Sora and it's just a fight between Sora and Cloud... don't answer if you haven't played FF7 lol:rolleyes:

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Sora would win of course. No man can remain standing after listening to one of his "MY FRIENDS GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!1111" speeches, and Cloud's emotionally unstable as it is. If he's a wise man, Cloud will surrender before it's even started.

Joy

Bronze Member
Strife87 said:
Let me rephrase this then... let's say you aren't controlling Sora and it's just a fight between Sora and Cloud... don't answer if you haven't played FF7 lol:rolleyes:

I'd agree, if Sora wasn't the main characer. I don't think square would make their main character lose to an olf ff character. But other than tha, cloud would iwn if it was comp against comp

Puck

Let's just say you are not controlling Cloud or telling him what to do in FF7, could he win any fight? That whole they win because you control them is the lamest excuse and copout I've ever heard of( strangely it only applies to Sora, whose abilities are ignored completely even though they are there). Sorry, guys, but when Sephiroth says the young dude is skilled, I'd take his word for it.

Strife87

Sure he says he is skilled.. but look at Sephiroth after the fight.. after all the crap you went through to try and beat him he ISNT EVEN SCRATCHED.. and if we want to take into consideration "skills" and "how large enemies" they each have beat... I can just mention Ultima Weapon and Ultima Materia :) ...

Puck

Sephiroth is unscathed because that interesting plotline. Basically Sephiroth is immortal to everyone( meaning no matter how many times someone strikes him and slices him he'll live without a scratch) and the only one who can actually inflict pain on Sephiroth is Cloud.

And yeah, Weapon was pretty big but so was that odd ball creature in Pride Lands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back