• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beat KH2, but STILL have questions!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Engulfed said:
A walking heart-
I remember, that someone said that without the body, a strong heart will create a form of it's own.
Is that what Sora was?
yeah he was the samething as xehonart(whether you call that a heartless depends on you)

ReturnableMemory

I don't know but that brought up a question: Riku said Xehanort (Ansem in COM) was still lurking inside him at the end of the game. Yet, they never mentioned it throughout KHII so I'm wondering what happened to that whole deal.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Engulfed said:
^Ah, awesome.
Now it's clear.
BTW, Xenoheart died ... because the Light killed him. True or False?

We know for sure that he left Riku's body. But anything can happen.

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
his heartless died in the first.We didn't encounter him in COM.At the last one (second) we met and kill his nobody.He's actually DiZ' apprentice(sp?) and DiZ is the real Ansem...those things might show us about where did he gone to...to the hell?^^And Riku seems like trying to do some revenge...he appeared like Ansem (euh,sorry...Xehanort's heartless) just like when Xeh took his.But,yeah,for sure,his heartless should have been gone,forever and ever...^^

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Arcana_dragon said:
his heartless died in the first.We didn't encounter him in COM.At the last one (second) we met and kill his nobody.He's actually DiZ' apprentice(sp?) and DiZ is the real Ansem...those things might show us about where did he gone to...to the hell?^^And Riku seems like trying to do some revenge...he appeared like Ansem (euh,sorry...Xehanort's heartless) just like when Xeh took his.But,yeah,for sure,his heartless should have been gone,forever and ever...^^
what are you talking about xehonart was in CoM and kh1 and xemnas appeared in kh1 and kh2.........................

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Xenmas was in Kingdom Hearts 1?
I don't remember him bein' there...

So when Riku took control of Xehonart's body, it was the same as when Xehnonart(Sp) took over his?

Wait, but when we first met Xeho, in Destiny Islands, he was a Heartless right? A special heartless because he allowed himself to be taken into the darkness, just like how Sora and Riku did, right?

So, at the end of KH, is that what Riku was, a "Special Heartless", since he, like Xeho, gave himself into the Darkness freely?

In COM, Riku said that "The Darkness still lingers". So when he said Heartless, he meant Xeho, so in KH we didn't beat him, but Riku eventually killed him in COM.

GAAH it's so confusing. Was ANYTHING that I said there right?

Whispered.Hope

Xemnas was in Final Mix. The optional battle in Hallow Bastion is with Xemnas, though he was an Unknown at the time.

And Riku didn't completely get rid of Ansem in CoM. That was how he used his power in KHII.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
ohh right. Forgot about Final Mix. That was a cool scene, even tho' I couldn't really understand what was goin' on.

Well yeah, I meant that Ansem's presence, his opinions, self being, wasn't there anymore, just the darkness he left behind? An essense of him that's not even himself, which is how Riku was freely able to take on his form and use his darkness for good.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
NiteHawk said:
1: How does killing Xemnas fix everything?
No, probably not, but it got rid of a big threat.

2: Riku can Kairi got those Keyblades seemingly out of the blue. Why?
We dont know at this time other then the fact they're keyblade weilders

3: During the last game- we ended with the 3 heroes desparetly looking for "The Door to the Light". It's barely hinted at in the Final Scene! Sora didn't lock it or open it or nothing...remember what the voice said? "You are the One who will Open the Door to Light" or somethin'. I thought that's what KH2 was gonna be all about!
He has yet to open it, and we dont know when that will be.

4: We never found out who the Mysterious Voice from KH is, did we?
No we didnt.

5: Why did Sora forget about Sephiroth? Or is this just a plothole?
Sephiroth wasnt in the story line, just an optional boss in the Collisium, so sora could have neer met him at all.

6: COM Ended with Riku and Mickey travelling together. Mickey even said "I want to see where that road goes". Why did they seperate then?
Mickey was probbaly trying to learn more about the organization, and riku was helping Diz

7: There are a few Mini-Games that only Roxas could do that I never did. Does that mean that I can never complete Jiminy's Journal?
No, check your journal again and then go to twilight town, just go up to one of the poster boards and do the mini games agian.

8: Do you think Pete and Malificent died?
We dont know, probably.

9: So who's original fault was it? Xemnas or Ansem's?
Probably both.

10: Roxas is a Nobody, but during the Prolouge, he seemed to go along just fine, except for a few nightmares here and there. I thought Nobodies couldn't feel?
Who said being nobodies had a negative effect on them? He had those dreams because he was near sora, and Roxas is a special case, he's half of sora.

11: Was the gateway that led Riku and Sora home like a Corridor of Light, instead of a Corridor of Darkness or what?
We dont know yet.

12: Do you think the worlds TRUELY at peace now?
No, Sora has yet to opent the door to light, thus heartless are still around

13: Did Saix capture Kairi as bate?
More or less.

14: Is the "Kingdom Hearts" that we see in this game the REAL one, or one created by Xemnas to harness the power of Hearts? I REALLY didn't understand all that.
There is a dispute about that.. I think he was creatign a door way to Kingdom Hearts ant not actually creating it... You can check out my theory if u want, its in my Signature.

Ok I just wanna say something not get in an argument all of these answers seem right except your answer to 12. You say Sora must open Kingdom Hearts to stop the Heartless. What were you thinking would happen if Sora did this? My opinion is that Kingdom Hearts i neither Light nor Dark but a mixture of both. These two powers are always fluxating and more or less fighting for control. If one starts to overpower the other I believe that is when a Keyblade Wielder is chosen. Too much Darkness in Kingdom Hearts means its time to call forth a Light bearer to balance it. If theres too much light blindning out the dark its time for a Dark Keybearer. The reason there are Twilight keybearers, in my opinion, is because sometimes either

1. Keybearers start to become of both elements or
2. Kingdom Hearts must choose Keybearers periodically over time. Like every 100 years or something.

Sorry for goin off topic but I had to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back