• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beat the Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Riku

How many of you already beat the game?

I beat the game in a day and ahalf, I didn't sleep, yet it was fun to play.

Cl0ud

i beat the game at 6:15 this mornign, i cant beat it again for some odd reason.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Technically that's only a day and an hour... I beat it in under 25 hours then spent the next 20 leveling up and completing everything.

E

Evil-Riku

Nice, I thought the game was kinda short, but some think it was longer.

WritersBlock

MyInnerFred said:
Technically that's only a day and an hour... I beat it in under 25 hours then spent the next 20 leveling up and completing everything.
i played it over a span of 2 and a half days

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well it depends on what you do. If I didn't spend time exploring I probably could have beaten the game around 15 hours. Cutscenes, leveling up, looking for items, creating items, gummi ship battles... Takes up a lot of time.

Last edited:

WritersBlock

MyInnerFred said:
Well it depends on what you do. If I didn't spend time exploring I probably could have beaten the game around 15 minutes. Cutscenes, leveling up, looking for items, creating items, gummi ship battles... Takes up a lot of time.
Wow 15minutes thats fast

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
man, I beat it beat it in about 31-32 hours............that last Xemnas battle was hard....

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I beat it yesterday. Now I'm replaying it because this time I want to get to level 80 or 90.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
door-to-twilight said:
your lying without the cutsences it wouldve been like 20hrs of gameplay. it took me 15min to get money for roxas. and fight bosses.noob

I know watcha mean.......it took me a long time to beat some of the bosses....a looonnnnggg time......I dont know why it took me so long to beat Jafar and that heartless in Port Royal.......anyways.....gameplay alone would take a long time...

oblivion seeker

door-to-twilight said:
your lying without the cutsences it wouldve been like 20hrs of gameplay. it took me 15min to get money for roxas. and fight bosses.noob
It's called egsageration... or however you spell it. Anyway, look whose calling who a noob. You've been here a month while MyInnerFred has been here since last November, and he's a premium member. Go play KH2 some more, cause 15 mins just to get some money for Roxas is pathetic. :rolleyes:

XP

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
But a highly insightful ass at that. XD

I don't know why I put minutes... *sigh* Yeah but you can rush the game pretty quickly. Most of the time is killed by watching cutscenes and wandering around leveling up. Given that you don't really NEED to level up you could beat the game pretty quickly.

Soraox

For me it took me 30ish hours to beat the game. but i have final from and I'm working on getting new weapons. I also have compelete 78% of jimmiys journal and I use anti-from 10 times got saved by Mickey 4 times the drive from that i used the most was Valor from use it 38 times and i healed party around 126 i think.

AND I BEAT IT IN 5 days but it took me long because of School and Hw but hey i beat it in like a day and 10 hours and i beat the anlantic world as well but not 100 acre woods yet

Last edited:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
MyInnerFred said:
But a highly insightful ass at that. XD

I don't know why I put minutes... *sigh* Yeah but you can rush the game pretty quickly. Most of the time is killed by watching cutscenes and wandering around leveling up. Given that you don't really NEED to level up you could beat the game pretty quickly.

I dont know.....some people need to lvl up cause sometimes.....there is sometimes a boss that is harder.....unless your really skilled!!......*cough*...unlike me....

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Oathkeeper01 said:
I dont know.....some people need to lvl up cause sometimes.....there is sometimes a boss that is harder.....unless your really skilled!!......*cough*...unlike me....

Sometimes but most of the important level ups (like health boosts and drive boosts) are given to you by bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back