• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beauty Tips

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Here's mine.
YouTube - Aspirin Mask

I tried it, it's amazing. And just watching this person in general. so does anybody have any beauty tips. Do it yourself type of things? Reviews and critisims for certain products? A site or channel to go to? Or even just tips for someone who wants too look good for a certain occasion. Go for it.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
beauty tip:

don't wash your face w/ anything but water

and soap ocassionaly.. just regular soap

don't put lotion on your face or any make up or no acne fighting stuff,

just water

if you MUST then sunscreen is ok but don't put anything on your face but water

it changes the PH levels and yeah fcuks up your face..

trust me it works. i haven't put anything but water on my face since like september of 09 or something, and my face has been so clean and stuff, like, it looks really nice, and i don't have anything on my face. no makeup no nothing. it looks natural and really nice !

Sparks

gone
If its a windy day outside and you don't want your hair to totally get that wind-blown effect to it, (if you're wearing your hair down, or have long hair) if you put a little bit of hairspray, you don't need alot, it helps alot.

aqualight

shower.

so you don't get stanky, and i usually have showers instead of baths cause i find my hair gets too oily and i don't feel clean enough. i get sad when my hair is oily ):

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i give girls facials often

they seem to like that. they say it beautifies their faces

0x9jv.gif

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
super spiky hair =/= stylish
get this through your heads you walking spears

krexia

Translator
Awards
shower.

so you don't get stanky, and i usually have showers instead of baths cause i find my hair gets too oily and i don't feel clean enough. i get sad when my hair is oily ):
It's actually much better for your hair not to wash it every day. The natural oils it produces are far better for it than any artificial product. I wash mine twice a week at most, and I find it doesn't start to feel dirty or oily at all until at least three or four days after I wash it. Now that I'm not scouring it with soaps all the time, it only produces enough oil to stay healthy, not to get all slimy and horrible.

Some people even reckon you shouldn't wash your hair EVER, but I haven't dared to go that far yet!

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I use the aspirin mask, but you can't use it all the time or else you start building up a tolerance to the ingredients. Michelle Phan's stuff is kind of old news but still interesting nonetheless.

If I don't have aspirin on hand, I'll soak a cotton ball in lemon juice, then dip it in a bit of sugar, and scrub my face with it. It helps get rid of pimples and leaves your skin feeling smooth.

Once a week I do a milk bath; I fill up the tub with very warm water, then add in 2 cups of milk mixed with 1/4 cup of honey. I soak for 20 minutes. It works like a charm.

Here are a few recipes for some masks if anyone's interested. Leave these masks on for 15 minutes each:

Dry skin mask - Combine a teaspoon of hunny and a mashed, ripe avocado.
Oily skin mask - Mix a tablespoon of plain yogurt, a teaspoon of honey, a teaspoon of oatmeal, and a mashed peach.
Normal skin - peel and crush some cucumber into a pulp, then add a teaspoon of plain yogurt and a couple drops of rose water.

Easy body scrub: Combine 1 1/2 parts sugar with 1 part of your favorite body wash (or enough to make a paste-like consistency). Scrub your body with the mixture and rinse.

khlover7

I might return
I try to keep it natural.

I wash my face regularly, bathe everyday, only use makeup when necessary [which is almost never for me], etc.
Getting some sun will may get rid of scars and stuff.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
THIS!!

I'm not sure about other guys but to me makeup/lotion or anything really is a massive turnoff and makes you look like a carrot.

The thing about makeup is that you're not supposed to wear a lot of it; it's to look as natural as possible.

Lotion is for keeping the oil balance in the skin; if the skin gets too dry or too oily, it could lead to breakouts.

I use Mario Badescu's products myself.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Here's mine.
YouTube - Aspirin Mask

I tried it, it's amazing. And just watching this person in general. so does anybody have any beauty tips. Do it yourself type of things? Reviews and critisims for certain products? A site or channel to go to? Or even just tips for someone who wants too look good for a certain occasion. Go for it.
Oddly enough, once I read the name (like on your post, not on youtube) I'm like "It's goanna be MichellePhan" even though I hadn't heard of this one hers before. <3 *hasn't been on youtube lately*

She's amazing. Michelle is by far one of the best on youtube. <:

ZiggyK

The thing about makeup is that you're not supposed to wear a lot of it; it's to look as natural as possible.

But why wear it when you look as natural as possible without it.

Lotion is for keeping the oil balance in the skin; if the skin gets too dry or too oily, it could lead to breakouts.

And often does very little. Personally I use small dabs of benzoyl peroxide to keep acne under control. I used to get it all of the time, but now hardly ever, unless I'm particularly stressed. And all I use is about the size of a pea a week. Highly affective, much less expensive, and barely affects your face, except for getting rid of all that pesky oil.

I dunno, if I see a girl wearing makeup, even just a little bit, I don't like it. And if its layered on with orange cheeks and purple eyelids then it's just repulsive.

But that's my opinion.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
But why wear it when you look as natural as possible without it.

And often does very little. Personally I use small dabs of benzoyl peroxide to keep acne under control. I used to get it all of the time, but now hardly ever, unless I'm particularly stressed. And all I use is about the size of a pea a week. Highly affective, much less expensive, and barely affects your face, except for getting rid of all that pesky oil.

I dunno, if I see a girl wearing makeup, even just a little bit, I don't like it. And if its layered on with orange cheeks and purple eyelids then it's just repulsive.

But that's my opinion.

Cover up flaws, like blemishes. Mineral makeup, which is what I use and you can't even tell I have it on, has sunscreen in it and it's generally better for your skin than slathering on sunscreen, which can clog pores.

Trust me, I'm not one of those girls who go out looking like an oompa loompa on crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back